|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest hawkish
Just ignore him...he downloaded the .cab taht NRGZ posted for quickshutdown..and renamed it most likely...and now troll arround...just ignore and wait for NRGZ to fix it

LANCEZ........Can u make a quickshutdown for Sinistersky.

Guest Sinistersky
lol.... ;) at all .... B) ....so u and others should reflash another ROM.

Are you purposely making yourself look like an idiot? Just wondering... :)

LANCEZ........Can u make a quickshutdown for Sinistersky.

Why? This makes no sense at all...But I love the fact that youre obsessing with me :)

Guest Sinistersky
lol this is gna end up like almar's thread..

God I hope not... :) That was way different...There was a flame war going on for days xD

BTW...I managed to flash the sencity rom nov 19...and it took me to the PIN code screen but it froze there...so yea...at least some progress B)

Guest longsin
lol this is gna end up like almar's thread..

u say right, on all the time someone say battery, maybe NRGZ want to tell something to people :)

when you finish to flash ROM, screen still close. so the battery is ok, it meet the need of people B)

Edited by longsin

Guest Sinistersky

All ROM's have been deleted...hmm...My guess is he's uploading new ones? Anyone got any clue?

EDIT: 1st post on 100th page B)

Edited by Sinistersky

Guest hawkish
Are you purposely making yourself look like an idiot? Just wondering... :)

Why? This makes no sense at all...But I love the fact that youre obsessing with me :)

Again.......?

Lancez plz keep kids away B)

Guest hawkish

hme......l m still in my 21683......smell good.......l m looking 28244 in my archive.....cannot find it.....l think is dead !

energy uploaded leo roms in omnia files.....

Guest avantgarde280
hme......l m still in my 21683......smell good.......l m looking 28244 in my archive.....cannot find it.....l think is dead !

energy uploaded leo roms in omnia files.....

what are you talking about?? B)

Guest francis_fds

Hi,

I have this rom - "Energy.OMNIA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Nov.14.nb0", if you'd like to have it. I guess its cookie 1.8.5.

Let me know, so will upload it

Thanks,

Francis

could somebody please upload the 28244 cookie 2.0 rom somwhere? I need to reflash and don't have a backup...

Guest diverdude

Greetings NRG,

As always, many of us are waiting for the best Sense Roms on the Net to be up-loaded. Could you let us know when you might be sharing those with us?

I have been checking your thread every 10-15 minutes for the new up-dates and I bet there are many, many others just like me doing the same thing.

Your work is soooo amazing! I have even quit looking at other Roms from other chefs because I just keep coming back to your glorious Sense Masterpieces anyways.

The problem with being totally hooked on your eye candy-ground breaking-works of art, is that we crave the new up-dates like a junkie craves a badly needed drug fix. And your new Roms are badly needed right now!! I know you are always busy and I know you do this for us for free but we really need this new Rom now......we just got to have it Master NRG. What do you say.....can you at least tell us when you might be up-loading our O2 fixes so we can stop hanging on to our computers and checking your thread every few minutes like sick burned-out junkies.

We need you man......can you help out a fellow flashaholic who is in need? Thank you and thank you for all your hard work as always!!!!!!!!! B)

Another donation is on it's way brother!!

Take Care,

My Regards, Diver

Guest Sinistersky
Greetings NRG,

As always, many of us are waiting for the best Sense Roms on the Net to be up-loaded. Could you let us know when you might be sharing those with us?

I have been checking your thread every 10-15 minutes for the new up-dates and I bet there are many, many others just like me doing the same thing.

Your work is soooo amazing! I have even quit looking at other Roms from other chefs because I just keep coming back to your glorious Sense Masterpieces anyways.

The problem with being totally hooked on your eye candy-ground breaking-works of art, is that we crave the new up-dates like a junkie craves a badly needed drug fix. And your new Roms are badly needed right now!! I know you are always busy and I know you do this for us for free but we really need this new Rom now......we just got to have it Master NRG. What do you say.....can you at least tell us when you might be up-loading our O2 fixes so we can stop hanging on to our computers and checking your thread every few minutes like sick burned-out junkies.

We need you man......can you help out a fellow flashaholic who is in need? Thank you and thank you for all your hard work as always!!!!!!!!! :)

Another donation is on it's way brother!!

Take Care,

My Regards, Diver

just wait...you'll see it soon enough... B)

And the proper term is OaRD( obesessing about roms dissorder)...not flashaholic... :)) j/k

Guest Sinistersky
Hi,

I have this rom - "Energy.OMNIA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Nov.14.nb0", if you'd like to have it. I guess its cookie 1.8.5.

Let me know, so will upload it

Thanks,

Francis

yes sure m8...go right ahead...thank you B)

Guest frenkie999999999

good morning everyone.

I meant that I noticed something strange about the battery consumption.

Let me explain.

Changing the SIM card of my Omnia II with another I have in another phone, I noticed that the battery consumption is less than with the other SIM card.

Before the current I lasted from 07.00am until 08.00pm with a light phone use. Now, with the other SIM, I show that the day and a half, with heavy use of the phone (a lot of calls, many SMS, internet access) and I was happy, because ROM is the most beautiful of them all, but too energy consumption.

he same settings, same theme, all the same.

Duration approximately double.

Why?

The rom i use is the Sense2.5 cookie2_energy.

I hope it is useful to permanently fix this excellent rom.

Congratulations "Mr. Energy"!

Working on getting the ROMs reuploaded.. I recently upgraded to Win 7 X64 and as some of you know it's a ROYAL pain to get the drivers to work right with and the Omnia... Got it sorted out and working on the ROMs today. WIll update this post when I start uploading the ROMs, you can give that F5 key a break..

good morning everyone.

I meant that I noticed something strange about the battery consumption.

Let me explain.

Changing the SIM card of my Omnia II with another I have in another phone, I noticed that the battery consumption is less than with the other SIM card.

Before the current I lasted from 07.00am until 08.00pm with a light phone use. Now, with the other SIM, I show that the day and a half, with heavy use of the phone (a lot of calls, many SMS, internet access) and I was happy, because ROM is the most beautiful of them all, but too energy consumption.

he same settings, same theme, all the same.

Duration approximately double.

Why?

The rom i use is the Sense2.5 cookie2_energy.

I hope it is useful to permanently fix this excellent rom.

Congratulations "Mr. Energy"!

I've said it plenty of times... this ROM is not designed for battery life. It's designed for performance and good looks ! You don't buy a Ferrari because you're worried about the price of gas, right ? I certainly didn't when I bought my 400 HP V8 powered car, or when I bought an HD2... B) I want power and performance... that's what THIS custom ROM is about. Find another one if you want battery life :)

Guest Sinistersky
I've said it plenty of times... this ROM is not designed for battery life. It's designed for performance and good looks ! You don't buy a Ferrari because you're worried about the price of gas, right ? I certainly didn't when I bought my 400 HP V8 powered car, or when I bought an HD2... B) I want power and performance... that's what THIS custom ROM is about. Find another one if you want battery life :)

or just use titanium :)

I like to think of you're ROM's more like Grand Nationals ...high performance in a 6 :) The last set of Nov ROM's were actually very good on battery life (ever since the final Cookie 2.0 release); Thanks for the progress update NRG!

I like to think of you're ROM's more like Grand Nationals ...high performance in a 6 :) The last set of Nov ROM's were actually very good on battery life (ever since the final Cookie 2.0 release); Thanks for the progress update NRG!

Always B) I like to think of them as Corvettes.. good looking and a powerful V8 (although Sense's 3D drivers SUCK on the Omnia.. lol)

Guest diverdude

Power and Performance.......a beautiful thing!!!

Just keep an extra battery in your pocket and you can get through any day and night with a NRG Rom on your phone. Its too simple I guess.

Guest Sinistersky

After a lot of testing, I agree with the battery life on 2.0 cookie...I can't separate myself from it anymore B) It was at some point later in the week better than 1.8.5 since I started to charge it while the phone was off. ;)

So yea, thanks for that m8...appreciate it... :)