|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

NRGZ, could you please upload the 28244 cookie 2.0 rom again until you fix this? My phone is messed up for 2 days now... B)

I'm in the same position, but I don't think it'll be much longer for the new ROM so I'm holding out :) NRG has been working hard on this release, and we know that he wanted to release it yesterday (so I suspect it'll not be too much longer). I also suspect that it'll be a great improvement over the last one as he might have some of the bugs fixed. In any case, I'm eagerly anticipating it's arrival and instead of refreshing the folder I find myself refreshing the thread to see when he posts next (lol). Sorry I can't help you here Sinistersky :)

Guest dragoo26

Greetings NRG,

thanks for great ROMS you've provide..

umm, i have difficulties when tryin to install Java Apps..

there's an error message "File Error" everytime i try to install Java Apps..

Please tell me some possible solution..

thanks again..

Guest deadman1007
NRGZ, could you please upload the 28244 cookie 2.0 rom again until you fix this? My phone is messed up for 2 days now... B)

I have Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.14 if it can help

Guest Denzel Khan
Only for POP or IMAP accounts.. or for exchange IF you have exchange 2010 as your server...

Hi NRG!

Thanks for the reply. Is there any CAB that would give the threaded email function all across build 23148?

Cheers

Guest athulag

why is 23148 build supposed to be more stable ?

Does anyone knows of any serious issues with nov14 28244 roms ?

I am using Energy.OMNIA.28244.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.14 rom since 15th Nov with out issues.

Since 28244 is newer I expected it to be better and more stable

Guest jmsmartins
Always B) I like to think of them as Corvettes.. good looking and a powerful V8 (although Sense's 3D drivers SUCK on the Omnia.. lol)

you are absolutelly right! i recently sold my O2 and bought a Topaz to get real 3D acceleration and it's really cool! btw, your roms for topaz rock man!! the best i've tested so far.. now i'm using sense energy, and i'm thinking about going to cookie 1.8, or 2.0 since the battery drain problem is solved.. my Q is (and sorry to post in the rong forum), does CHT roms eat more battery than non-CHT ones?

cheers

Guest speedfrog

Rapidshare is the best site IF you have a premium acc, it 999325 times faster to download and upload. you also need a premium acc on maxupload if you want higher speed.

Guest Sinistersky

By NRGZ :

"I think its about time I make the roms I make more for the users and not just me... voice your opinion in the thread of what should happen.."

If that is the case, for the record, I like what you did there with the ROM's so far..Now for the changes I would like to see.

Numba 1: Opera 10 instead of 9.7 ( it's a bitch to have 2 operas installed and to always have to reinstall it)

Numba 2: Net Framework 3.7

Numba 3: How about them bubbles in HTC messages B)

And a word of advice m8...It is impossible to make ROM's for users because every user needs different things, and there will always be users who don't like what happened, why you took another users advice over theirs, so my suggestion would be to summ up all the things the posts have in common and make that and then continue to work on ROM's like you always did because, quite frankly, they were freaking amazing xD

Guest hsuchitmp

im using Energy.OMNIA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity.Nov.14

can anyone help me. doesnt ring when someone calls. i tried setting ringtones in samsung, winmo and htc setting but still it doesnt ring when someone call. just have the screen of incoming call with ignor and answer to slide. no sound.

Guest frenkie999999999
I've said it plenty of times... this ROM is not designed for battery life. It's designed for performance and good looks ! You don't buy a Ferrari because you're worried about the price of gas, right ? I certainly didn't when I bought my 400 HP V8 powered car, or when I bought an HD2... B) I want power and performance... that's what THIS custom ROM is about. Find another one if you want battery life :)

Why do you answer me so bad?? You're an idol for me!

It isn't a problem that the duration of battery!

I just wanted to share this thing that I noticed. To be useful to others!

I had no problems charging the battery every night, because the rom is fantastic, the most fantastic rom on this device appeared to go far.

But I noticed this thing that affects both the SIM card on battery life.

More than double of life, and nothing else!

I believe that this is the best rom ever cooked for Omnia2, and if I had the samsung would put on all Omnia2.

I just wanted to be helpful.

excuse me.

Why do you answer me so bad?? You're an idol for me!

It isn't a problem that the duration of battery!

I just wanted to share this thing that I noticed. To be useful to others!

I had no problems charging the battery every night, because the rom is fantastic, the most fantastic rom on this device appeared to go far.

But I noticed this thing that affects both the SIM card on battery life.

More than double of life, and nothing else!

I believe that this is the best rom ever cooked for Omnia2, and if I had the samsung would put on all Omnia2.

I just wanted to be helpful.

excuse me.

I don't think he was putting you down Frenkie; He gets this all the time and he was politely answering you comment (hence the smilies). Don't take it personally, but if you read through the thread you'll notice that many others have said similar things and the answer is the same (personally I'm surprised that he answered at all). If battery life were a big problem on the Nov Cookie 2.0 ROMs then others would be complaining and it would likely be looked at. Again, don't take offense, I'm sure it's not personal.

By NRGZ :

"I think its about time I make the roms I make more for the users and not just me... voice your opinion in the thread of what should happen.."

...And a word of advice m8...It is impossible to make ROM's for users because every user needs different things, and there will always be users who don't like what happened, why you took another users advice over theirs, so my suggestion would be to summ up all the things the posts have in common and make that and then continue to work on ROM's like you always did because, quite frankly, they were freaking amazing xD

@NRG

I'd have to agree with Sinistersky; as much as I would like a say in the ROMs, there is no way to please everyone! Besides, there's a reason your ROMs are already so popular ...you seem to know what to include and how to make a good ROM without our input B) (lol)

Edited by Jazz8

Guest Sinistersky
@NRG

I'd have to agree with Sinistersky; as much as I would like a say in the ROMs, there is no way to please everyone! Besides, there's a reason your ROMs are already so popular ...you seem to know what to include and how to make a good ROM without our input :) (lol)

I agree with Jazz agreeing with me B)

Guest roma0803

I agree with Jazz and Sinistersky B) I like the ROM as it is. Just fix them little bugs left and surprise us with anything you do with a new release. Can't think of anything missing right now.