|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest soroush0313
Big deal. No shutdown application works on the Omnia. Is it really worth it making a post about it ? You're the one that called me over here to make ROMs for the Omnia, yet it seems you're also the one making my work seem like crap because one useless feature doesn't work right. It's a second release, give me time to fix it... There's still things to work out.

That's not a big deal but I write this before but there is nobody to answer me so I think you didn't see this and make another post.

PLEASE accept my excuse.

I don't want you to be in a bad mood.

I love your works man.

Keep it up.

you guys should contribute Dear NRG.

Guest pavel1234546
I'll add my paypal info to my signature as well.. By the way, new ROMs uploading with Sense graphics fixes and movie/sound/avi/touchplayer issues fixed. All movie files viewed int he HTC album will now open in the touch player and played without any problems :P

Hi...where can I download final Energy ROM with all these fixes ? Pls asap. Many thanks

Guest omniall

Your the man NRGZ28 .I Love your Work . I fill good after using ur ROMS.

FOR YOUR FIRST OMNIA cook it's excellent! because you cookED many HTC roms before in xda.

thnks

I wish I could buy you a beer but i cant . my country suspended the paypal and other ones

Edited by omniall

Guest Maardiweb
I wish I could buy you a bear but i cant . my country suspended the paypal and other ones

A bear is quite expensive indeed, maybe you could start with a beer?

NRGZ28 CAN I POST MIRROR?

No you can not. NRGZ28 can track the number of ROM downloads if they are downloaded via the provided link, to decide wether or not to move on with a project. If you provide us with a mirror, he can't track the downloads anymore. Please respect this choice and don't mirror these ROMs.

Guest btxakita
A bear is quite expensive indeed, maybe you could start with a beer?

No you can not. NRGZ28 can track the number of ROM downloads if they are downloaded via the provided link, to decide wether or not to move on with a project. If you provide us with a mirror, he can't track the downloads anymore. Please respect this choice and don't mirror these ROMs.

but the situation is that I can't download from that site...

Guest omniall
sorry. it's really hard for me tu talk english

sorry for my bad english. i can speack just persian and french

ofcourse i respect. you see that i asked him first.

Guest btxakita
I DONT UNDERESTATND WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! i said i cant beacause my paypal suspended from usa . do you khonw about Boycott؟؟

ofcourse i respect! you see that i asked him first.

sorry for my bad english. i can speack just persian and french

can anyone pm me or mail to me an Rapidshare mirror???

thx...

[email protected]

I just wanna test it...

because I didn't use my ominia2 for a long time

Big deal. No shutdown application works on the Omnia. Is it really worth it making a post about it ? You're the one that called me over here to make ROMs for the Omnia, yet it seems you're also the one making my work seem like crap because one useless feature doesn't work right. It's a second release, give me time to fix it... There's still things to work out.

For me, shutdown works perfectly on both phones i flashed! (cookie dinik, standard energy)

Guest pavel1234546
You are really great NRGZ28.

After 5 hours test it has no bugs. really great. Support NRGZ28 users.

Thats cool, but can someone send me some download link ? I am wating for this ROM for a very long time. please, please, please

Aga soroush salam, mitonid link download ro be man begin!

har chi gashtam peyda nakardam. manzoram link rom energy va gtx ast. man fagat link titanium ro mibinam!

Guest soroush0313
Aga soroush salam, mitonid link download ro be man begin!

har chi gashtam peyda nakardam. manzoram link rom energy va gtx ast. man fagat link titanium ro mibinam!

Hello Dear hany57

I will give you the links with pm.

Guest avantgarde280

nice for u... :P and nice for me too..thanx NRGZ28!!

p/s: MMS only can be received if you install HTC messaging from NRGZ28 addon page...because samsung photo picker not include in this ROM..so it will not show any picture you received..

Guest pavel1234546
nice for u... :P and nice for me too..thanx NRGZ28!!

p/s: MMS only can be received if you install HTC messaging from NRGZ28 addon page...because samsung photo picker not include in this ROM..so it will not show any picture you received..

Thx for links... I am sorry for my question but it contains only OmniaROM.nb0 and OCTANS_Mini.exe. Which .MST and. CSC file should I use ? I am asking because till now Ive been using OCTANS 2.14 where you need to have it + eboot file as well.

Thanks.

Guest Maardiweb
Thx for links... I am sorry for my question but it contains only OmniaROM.nb0 and OCTANS_Mini.exe. Which .MST and. CSC file should I use ? I am asking because till now Ive been using OCTANS 2.14 where you need to have it + eboot file as well.

Thanks.

Hi pavel,

You do not need to flash other files than the .nb0 file provided. Actually, by flashing eboot files you risk damaging your device!

If you just flash the .nb0 file, the ROM will be used properly. Just leave the .mst and .csc field blank!

More info: Guide to flashing rom on i8000 (skip to How to use Octans downloader, octans mini section)

Good luck!

Guest pavel1234546
Hi pavel,

You do not need to flash other files than the .nb0 file provided. Actually, by flashing eboot files you risk damaging your device!

If you just flash the .nb0 file, the ROM will be used properly. Just leave the .mst and .csc field blank!

More info: Guide to flashing rom on i8000 (skip to How to use Octans downloader, octans mini section)

Good luck!

Ok, and Thank you mate!!!