I8000NXXJG2 LITE 20100902, JH2 LITE 20100906

Guest twu2

Guest johnchua55

@speedfrog

I have tested your JH1vT and the JH1 semi lite as well (fast roms) ....... only thing bugs me is there doesn't seem to be java included and i have tried several java.cab 's and none of them worked at all.

Guest speedfrog
@speedfrog

I have tested your JH1vT and the JH1 semi lite as well (fast roms) ....... only thing bugs me is there doesn't seem to be java included and i have tried several java.cab 's and none of them worked at all.

look in my thread :lol:

But I'm having a little problem here, I can't run the camera application. When I press the camera hardware button at the side of the phone, the camera application is not able to run.

Is there any application I need to install in order to use the camera?

No, I don't have any experience about this issue. It work fine in my phone during my test.

Maybe... make a backup first, then do a hard reset.... it should work without install any other cab.

Yes it is the vibration volume that gets turned down, now starts the hunt for the application that causes that. It gets turned while locked with s2u2 lying on my desk... strange...

//gunnar

Yep. I am using S2U2 v2.41 and I had no issues with vibration volume turning down to 0. Maybe it's some settings that is causing it?

Hi, Master twu2. I'm using your great ROM. It is stable and fast.

But I'm having a little problem here, I can't run the camera application. When I press the camera hardware button at the side of the phone, the camera application is not able to run.

Is there any application I need to install in order to use the camera?

Please help me, thank you.

Solved: After done 1 or 2 times of reboot, now it is working perfectly. I'm not sure what is wrong, anyway thanks. :lol:

Use Task Manager end any Windows Media or Touch Player instances you have.

The modified camera.exe has it's prompt to close other media players removed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Twu2,

thanks for making and sharing this rom.

The main reasons I use your rom is, you include all removed apps as cab files.

I have a question, is it possible to install WinMobile Titanium afterwards ?

And could you provide a cab file for it ?

Hi Twu2,

thanks for making and sharing this rom.

The main reasons I use your rom is, you include all removed apps as cab files.

I have a question, is it possible to install WinMobile Titanium afterwards ?

And could you provide a cab file for it ?

look for chome in cab files :lol:

Guest adddaamo

In JH2 ROM touch player can't play h.264 movies, @twu have you removed codecs for touch player ? (it can play h.264 in full rom)

Next thing active sync can't synchronize with google server (emails, calendar, contacts) - I'm fightng with it for couple of hours and nothing.

Edited by adddaamo

Guest jktorrent

Hi TWu2 & all,

Thanks for sharing your UltraLite ROM and still using it. Can you help to share with us how to "Enable" the Samsung Threaded SMS functions. I'm not sure is something I did wrong or by default the UltraLite ROM disable it. Or is there any others apps or software I need to install to have back that functions.

Btw, I did install back the following Samsung software

- Samsung Phone Dialer

- Samsung Call Logs

- Samsung Default Lock Screen

- Samsung PhoneBook

please share and advise.

Thanks

Edited by jktorrent

In JH2 ROM touch player can't play h.264 movies, @twu have you removed codecs for touch player ? (it can play h.264 in full rom)

Next thing active sync can't synchronize with google server (emails, calendar, contacts) - I'm fightng with it for couple of hours and nothing.

Sorry, I'm not sure this rom now (I'm using the Chinese version).

But.... it should be same with my other version, I don't remove any codec from rom, it still in the rom. (I've tested in JE1 and CHT JH2 version, it can play .avi file with h264 video).

The active sync also work in JE1 and CHT JH2 version, so I think it should work also in JH2 lite version.

Guest adddaamo

@twu2 can you upload touchplayer.exe from jh2 rom ? I think I've got touch player in wrong version (from diffrent rom) and this maybe causing may problems.

But got one problem. When use camera or video record, bot got orientation problem.

I don't understand your issue here.

The camera should always use landscape mode, am I right?

Guest endoderm
I don't understand your issue here.

The camera should always use landscape mode, am I right?

hi, thanks for the reply!

last time when i took video, it always work in a vertical way, not landscape.

i restarted it. now it works fine.

thanks again!

Guest Crezymunky

Thanks for the Rom. This is an excellent piece of work! I do have a couple of questions, but do not take them as criticisms. I like how light this is. 1) having problem with chome. I have had to enable/disable 4-5 times to get all lines to show. 2)Also, video player has glitch that shows smear across entire bottom of video. Please provide and hints on what i did wrong or if i need to install progs to certain places. Other than that i'm lovin it.!

Guest emptyara

just flashed JH2 and straight away test Activesync to sync with my gmail.. but not working for me. any specific step to get this work?

downloading JG2..

Edit: So sorry... just settings problem.. I put the server address as my email address.. should be m.google.com.. my bad :P

Edited by emptyara

• 3 weeks later...

hello

may be coincidence, but after installing the room JG2, can not charge the phone while connected. I have to disconnect power to the load. Is there anyone else who does this happen?

I always use your rom and is the first time i have this problem.

still not experiment with another rom to see if it was the same.

but is ultimately maybe I'll try.

help please.