I8000N ROM: I8000NXXJH2 / I8000XEEJH2.

Guest DDmen

Guest costipl

Since I have very old firmware in my ROM (like IH or something), I want to flash all parts: eboot, csc, pda and phone.

The CSC given here has the code XEE, which is supposed to be Sweden. Anyone know where I can find one for Poland (XEO), or maybe it doesn't matter (I will have the interface set to english)?

Since I have very old firmware in my ROM (like IH or something), I want to flash all parts: eboot, csc, pda and phone.

The CSC given here has the code XEE, which is supposed to be Sweden. Anyone know where I can find one for Poland (XEO), or maybe it doesn't matter (I will have the interface set to english)?

The XEE csc is multilingual and includes English.

Guest costipl

Maybe it is multilingual, but now I have month and weekday names in Swedish... :)

Can anyone point me to an English or Polish CSC? Doesn't have to be JF1 specifically.

Guest costipl

I manager to get the days & months in POlish (setting location to POland was enough), but I can't change the short date format, which is yy-mm-dd and I'd prefer dd-mm-yy. Anyone know where in the registry I can find that?

Sorry if the question is a bit off-topic.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest superflybacong

I just flashed my phone with this rom and its working good except for one really annoying problem. The time stamp on all my received txt messages are 4 hours behind but my sent messages are the correct time. I've tried turning my phone on and off and changing time zones but nothing is working. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a way to fix this?

Guest bog_dan28

Flashed with this one. Before this I had the stock one, IDJ or something... Suggestion: Download from here. I downloaded it from another site and it was modified, unstable and it froze in certain points. (same file sizes)

This one here: tested it and everything works nice. Applications, email (the one from the other site froze during send/receive), etc.

It's fast, way faster than my old rom, I like it. So, for the ones who have old roms, like I did, I recommend it.

What's missing from my old rom is the Samsung menu activated by the center button. But I guess it's gone for quite some time now.

Update: It has in the options menu to disable threaded sms (no more registry tweak), SRS WOW (no more cab). Really satisfied with it!

Edited by bog_dan28

• 1 month later...
Guest viewdetails

Some interesting in Quattro's List:

Model: GT-I8000 | Code: TIM | Version: I8000AIJH2/I8000TITJH2/I8000XXJF2 | Date: 06.12.2010 14:21 | Size: 360,58 MB | ID: 1285372260

• 1 year later...