I took the decision to change device... and I'm "lost"!

Guest andrew.mazlim

Guest bigfoune

hi andrew ... what you gonna buy as phone?

I wrote a mail to HTC. and he answered me that no htc evo in France for the moment . I don't understand ... it is on sale in England? thx friend

Guest andrew.mazlim
hi andrew ... what you gonna buy as phone?

I wrote a mail to HTC. and he answered me that no htc evo in France for the moment . I don't understand ... it is on sale in England? thx friend

Not yet; at least, not... around me, in malls and stores.

I think I'm going to wait till XMas.

Guest bigfoune
Not yet; at least, not... around me, in malls and stores.

I think I'm going to wait till XMas.

yes that is better ... I'll wait also I prefer a windows phone ... thx

Guest steff195

I think you shoud add hTC Desire HD to your poll. :( I just saw it and I think, as an Android powered phone, will beat the Galaxy S. Full specs HERE.

It has:

Desire HD is the new flagman into HTC's Android lineup sporting 1GHz Snapdragon QSD8255 processor, 768MB RAM, 1.5GB ROM, 4.3-inch capacitive WVGA touchscreen, 8 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash and 720p capable camcorder.

It's practically an HD2 with Android and smooth front buttons plus some improvements. Now it just remains to see whether the new WP7 is worty or not. If not, this will be my next device. :lol: ... that in case something better doesn't come out in the meanwhile. :)

Edited by steff195

Guest Hammad16
Something's wrong with the site, bro.

Works Fine now. They had some downtime previously but fine now. Or just go to Xda Forums---- General Section------ Thread named Latest Best Poll ( First Page )

Guest andrew.mazlim
I think you shoud add hTC Desire HD to your poll. :( I just saw it and I think, as an Android powered phone, will beat the Galaxy S. Full specs HERE.

It has:

It's practically an HD2 with Android and smooth front buttons plus some improvements. Now it just remains to see whether the new WP7 is worty or not. If not, this will be my next device. :lol: ... that in case something better doesn't come out in the meanwhile. :)

You missed it, steff195! The Desire, it's in the FIRST row!

But seriously, I don't really like much Android; except if the future surprise me more.

Guest bigfoune

very nice ...HTC DESIRE "Z" but it's android ...my choice goes to a phone with a physical keyboard..(typing sms with tactile is really rotten)

Announced yesterday, here are some photos of the HTC Z Desire, which runs on Android 2.2 Froyo coupled with the latest version of Sense. It offers a full QWERTY keyboard slides (with shortcut keys and two soft keys to provide instant access to common functions without having to open the menus), DCL capacitive touch screen 3.7 "with a WVGA resolution, the last 7230 800MHz Qualcomm processor with 512MB of RAM, 720p HD video recording, a 5 megapixel camera with flash aGPS, WiFi N, Bluetooth 2.1, a capacity of 1.5GB, a microSD slot, a battery of 1300 mAh, all in sizes from 119 x 60.4 x 14.16 mm for 180g. No pricing yet, but availability in France in the month of October.

post-559268-1284794659_thumb.png

post-559268-1284795066_thumb.png

Edited by bigfoune

Guest andrew.mazlim
No, no, I think YOU missed it. This is Desire HD, not the original Desire. This is brand new!

See the difference:

hTC Desire:

HTC-Desire-1.jpg

hTC Desire HD:

htc-desire-hd-new-1.jpg

Oh, I see. Aye, I missed the HD one. I hope is NOT with physical QWERTY keyboard - I hate them!

Guest andrew.mazlim
look...this video with wp7 on HTC MOZART ...

http://windowsphone.mobilitydigest.com/is-...ne-7-i-hope-so/

I WANT IT.......

Hahaha! TOTALY fake video! There is NO way, this is a TRUE Operating System's screens, from present day's devices. It's obviously an advertising/teaser video.

But BEAUTIFUL, indeed.

If the REAL one will be... 30-40% of that, would be wonderfull!

Guest andrew.mazlim
very nice ...HTC DESIRE "Z" but it's android ...my choice goes to a phone with a physical keyboard..(typing sms with tactile is really rotten)

Announced yesterday, here are some photos of the HTC Z Desire, which runs on Android 2.2 Froyo coupled with the latest version of Sense. It offers a full QWERTY keyboard slides (with shortcut keys and two soft keys to provide instant access to common functions without having to open the menus), DCL capacitive touch screen 3.7 "with a WVGA resolution, the last 7230 800MHz Qualcomm processor with 512MB of RAM, 720p HD video recording, a 5 megapixel camera with flash aGPS, WiFi N, Bluetooth 2.1, a capacity of 1.5GB, a microSD slot, a battery of 1300 mAh, all in sizes from 119 x 60.4 x 14.16 mm for 180g. No pricing yet, but availability in France in the month of October.

I hate the physical QWERTY keyboard, mate. IF I turn back to physical input, I would choose a "classic" pad's device. If you want to feel the keys under your fingers, you need LARGE buttons to write rapid fast - and these QWERTYs keys are extremely SMALL.

Guest steff195
hi steph ..how are you ...

http://mobilitydigest.com/htc-confirms-the...aks-are-real/...

please !!you'll stay on windows continue to cook rom? we need you ...thx

I'm fine, thanks for asking... I'm just watching the news on phone market, and decide on a new phone... I would gladly continue cooking roms, but I'm afraind that WP7 won't allow that. We'll see.

About that video, I saw that hTC kinda confirmed that it was real... that would be great. But I'm afraid that WP7 is heading to iOS type of OS... not too many room for customization.

About these Android phones, I said it with another ocassion, this would be my choice in case I would be dissappointed by the new WP7... time will tell. I'm a real Windows fan also, I would hardly quit using it, but if I see that they are not to my liking anymore, or they go down, or go "fanboy", I'll drop it. It would be like the Nokia phones... I was Nokia's no 1 fan, but when I noticed they were going down (and get outdated), and they didn't do anything about it (at a certain point, not now... now I see they are struggling)... I dropped it.

But if I decide to choose an Android, I would choose a non-qwerty one... I don't like those qwerty phones.... in time they start making weird noises in my hands. And, between those 2 phone we were talking about, Desire HD is way better, technically speaking. :lol:

Just my two cents!

Regards!

Edited by steff195

Guest bigfoune
I'm fine, thanks for asking... I'm just watching the news on phone market, and decide on a new phone... I would gladly continue cooking roms, but I'm afraind that WP7 won't allow that. We'll see.

About that video, I saw that hTC kinda confirmed that it was real... that would be great. But I'm afraid that WP7 is heading to iOS type of OS... not too many room for customization.

About these Android phones, I said it with another ocassion, this would be my choice in case I would be dissappointed by the new WP7... time will tell. I'm a real Windows fan also, I would hardly quit using it, but if I see that they are not to my liking anymore, or they go down, or go "fanboy", I'll drop it. It would be like the Nokia phones... I was Nokia's no 1 fan, but when I noticed they were going down (and get outdated), and they didn't do anything about it (at a certain point, not now... now I see they are struggling)... I dropped it.

But if I decide to choose an Android, I would choose a non-qwerty one... I don't like those qwerty phones.... in time they start making weird noises in my hands. And, between those 2 phone we were talking about, Desire HD is way better, technically speaking. :lol:

Just my two cents!

Regards!

I agree with you steph.. wait and see !!thx for your answer . :)

Guest bigfoune
Hahaha! TOTALY fake video! There is NO way, this is a TRUE Operating System's screens, from present day's devices. It's obviously an advertising/teaser video.

But BEAUTIFUL, indeed.

If the REAL one will be... 30-40% of that, would be wonderfull!

andrew ,it's a HTC’s Customization Of Windows Phone 7..trust me it's real... :lol:

Guest andrew.mazlim
andrew ,it's a HTC’s Customization Of Windows Phone 7..trust me it's real... :lol:

But how can't be REAL and not commercial video?

The frame rate is VERY smooth, more smooth than a player in a PC!

Guest vince1970

+1.. full physical kb is a must for me.

my direction would be the desire or desire-Z but would like to wait and see what the price is for the desire-Z.