!!! NEW, V2.5 !!! Windows Phone 7 Theme For WAD2 l WQVGA l

Guest khrisstyan

Guest steff195

But what if I edit the scripts on PC to link to My Storage installation folder and not to Main Memory? Will it work? Theoretically is should... :)

EDIT: Forget about it... since I read that WP7 review and found its flaws I'm not that into WP7 anymore. :) I must now change some of my roms looks that pointed to this interface.

Edited by steff195

Guest khrisstyan
But what if I edit the scripts on PC to link to My Storage installation folder and not to Main Memory? Will it work? Theoretically is should... :)

Yes,but I think it will be very slow :)

Guest khrisstyan
Hi, I have problem. What can i do?? Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename...

I see you are new to WAD2

Ok,each rom differs,especially the programs installed on it (in My Storage or in My device) and that's why you get the error,all you have to do is to link the shortcut to the corespodent program,(exemple:if you get the error in pictures page..letl's say "all" ,that means you are not useing the same program as me or the program is not installed on the same storage as mine or the shortcut is not in the same folder as mine) if you want to learn more about WAD2 go to lakeridgesoftware site.

Guest brazilec
I see you are new to WAD2

Ok,each rom differs,especially the programs installed on it (in My Storage or in My device) and that's why you get the error,all you have to do is to link the shortcut to the corespodent program,(exemple:if you get the error in pictures page..letl's say "all" ,that means you are not useing the same program as me or the program is not installed on the same storage as mine or the shortcut is not in the same folder as mine) if you want to learn more about WAD2 go to lakeridgesoftware site.

Thx and can you help me? I am here new and i need a guide for WAD customizing..

Thank all

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joe1031
My battery life its ok,when i'm working on the theme(about 4 hours per day) my battery live 2 days and when i'm not working on the theme lives 3-4 days

mine drains really quick.. it's because i can't stop using this GREAT themes! :D great job khrisstyan! really love this.

one thing though.. how can i cange XBOX live avatar? i mean, i know how to change it, but where can i get the avatar image?

thank's bro.. keep up the good work :P

Guest khrisstyan
mine drains really quick.. it's because i can't stop using this GREAT themes! :D great job khrisstyan! really love this.

one thing though.. how can i cange XBOX live avatar? i mean, i know how to change it, but where can i get the avatar image?

thank's bro.. keep up the good work :P

Search the google images with this words: "xbox avatar" and you will see a lot of them :D

Guest asmanao

color icons change for wp7_pecco "red,green,yellow,blue,gray"

enjoy

(I hope that it works for you)

the first backup folder "_image"

copy the folder "page_skin" to \Program files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\wp7_pecco

copy the other folder and the files .mscr to \Program files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\wp7_pecco\_image

then create shortcut to the page . sorry for my english (google) ciao.

Color_Change_for_wp7_pecco.rar

Guest khrisstyan

greendelle yes you can make them animated (the scripts and images are there) but you have to understand how WAD2 works and mort scripts of course,for me is hard to make a tutorial because my time is limited,if you want to know more about wad2 check the lakeridgesoftware forum.

All the best

PS:Try to learn more about WAD2 and wait for my wp7 theme V.2.5(in this version you will be able to change tiles color and background color,of course with other many changes) and you can work on animations on this version,I will animate for you "people" to have an exemple

(this is a reply to your pm)

It's a beautiful thing. Congratulations, I enjoy :-). I have edited

a few things, links, wallpaper, it's fun ... I have a question, you can set an icon SMS deletion, faster, not through the inbox? Sorry for my English :-) Thanks :)

aa6bce1e94_70896970_o2.jpg

Edited by Harvy1

Guest khrisstyan

A small preview of version 2.5 :rolleyes:

previewrm.png

"Harvy1:I have a question, you can set an icon SMS deletion, faster, not through the inbox?"

Harvy1 I don't know how to do that, if you find out please let me know :huh:

Edited by khrisstyan

"Harvy1 I don't know how to do that, if you find out please let me know :rolleyes:"

- khrisstyan - The only thing I did: Is to change the link icon in the "Details": \ Windows \ tmailsms.Ink

Guest thekisser

hi. i taste it and love it but i have little little problems :rolleyes: for example in main page outlook link is broke and i cant browse it. another problem is like first one but i dont understand why music player, pictures link broken down.

i take warning like this:

"shortcut target: error opening the shortcut or locating the target file name."

and other warning is

"folderview.exe: the file folderview cannot be opened. either its not signed with trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. if the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file."

how can i fix this situations? And i am so sorry for my english :huh:

for thekisser:

After installing some broken links. That's OK, you got some applications, outside the skin creator. You must be repaired. Hold your finger on the screen and select the "Enter Author Mode." Then hold your finger on the icon that does not work. And choose "propertis" - "Script (OnTap)" and edit there a valid link in your phone. E-mail, I \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ E-mail.Ink. It is OK?

Guest khrisstyan

Harvy1 i'm glad you are enjoying my theme so much,in version 2.5 the theme it's much easier to costumize,you will be able to create your own theme very,very easy if you now a lite WAD2,mortscript,and photoshop(I'm amazed myself :rolleyes: )

jep29 please wait for version 2.5,the reason why i'm telling you to wait is in the reply for Harvy1 :huh:

nother video with minor modifications. New page for the web site, GPS ... Here is a link to download the theme. Who has installed according to the first page just unzip the folder and save it to: Program Files - Lakeridge - WisBar - Themes. Broken links can be repaired ... WP7 rename wp7_pecco

http://rapidshare.com/files/430468782/WP7.rar

video

Edited by Harvy1