+++ OMNIA i900 Apps/Tools/Tweaks/Utilities/Visuals +++

Guest andrew.mazlim

This is not giving the results as shown in the site from where you got it.

It work fine for me. Just need to kill tmail.exe process or before install make a soft reset, install and again soft reset.

As developer say : "Обрабатываются только новые SMS! Старые (полученные до установки фикса) остаются без изменений, т.к. сообщения фиксятся в момент приёма."

"Changes take effect only on new message, old ones stay unchanged"

Edited by gecata

Guest drrkgupta

ok will try the soft rest trick. but then after installation i did a soft reset but then it did not show the name of the contact in the miss call alert.

Guest andrew.mazlim
What screen settings are you using as my position is not correct

Ιt's based... as I wrote already... on OCK's "ECLIPSE" rom, mate. And in "Eclipse", the weather icons are quite a BIT UPPER than usual.

Guest dleeming
Ιt's based... as I wrote already... on OCK's "ECLIPSE" rom, mate. And in "Eclipse", the weather icons are quite a BIT UPPER than usual.

I am using the ECLIPSE from OCK, but my full screen weather icon is still in the middle of my screen, even after a soft reset.

Here is a Pic of my Home screen

post-433242-1286961592_thumb.jpg

Edited by dleeming

Guest andrew.mazlim
I am using the ECLIPSE from OCK, but my full screen weather icon is still in the middle of my screen, even after a soft reset.

Here is a Pic of my Home screen

post-433242-1286961592_thumb.jpg

It's NOTHING wrong with the pic/icon, bro. The icons of this pack are FULLSCREEN, means... 240x400. So, they SHOULD BE placed in the center and looked nice. In your care (and others), the problem is in your xtml M2D settings file! You have "common" settings, different than "Eclipse"/"GTX" OCK default xtml. I'll check my xtml settings and when I'm finish (tomorrow) my "ENGLAND" M2Dv2, I'll post the xtml file too.

-----

I'm close to finish my "ENGLISH" M2Dv2 theme... Just a bit patience.

Meanwhile, here some "goodies" more:

OCK's GTX 23118 Start Icons Glossy pack!

OCK__s_GTX_23118_Start_Icons_Glossy_pack.cab

Guest andrew.mazlim

Anyways... I've done my theme 99%!!! I'm almost done, except TWO MAJOR problems I'm facing and I'm asking you if you please (and you know how), to help me:

a ) I want to change the TV tab's NAME (on the screen), from "Orange TV" to "Second Today". I can't find any way to do that, so far.

b ) Even if I have enable the TV tab and using it (with a pack of 4 new icons I made - without icons you can't enable it), I ALSO MADE a fullscreen icon like the rest tabs... but in TV tab case I CAN'T SEEE the fullscreen icon! When I'm scrolling the bar with my finger, all other tab's fullscreen icons appears EXCEPT the TV tab!!!... It's very annoying! I didn't anything different; I did whatever I'm done with the rest tabs: 3 icons (one fullscreen) & 3 icons' masks. The icons on the bar are visible, the FULLSCREEN icon isn't!!!

Any help? I want to release the theme TONIGHT!!!

Thank you so much for sharing the apps!

Omnia is my first smartphone (I've been resisting and refuse to get an iPhone like all my other friends did) so I am having lots of fun tweaking and adding more programs to it.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thank you so much for sharing the apps!

Omnia is my first smartphone (I've been resisting and refuse to get an iPhone like all my other friends did) so I am having lots of fun tweaking and adding more programs to it.

Βritish bro, check my topic with the ENGLISH M2Dv2 theme - you gonna like it, I'm sure!

Βritish bro, check my topic with the ENGLISH M2Dv2 theme - you gonna like it, I'm sure!

For sure, bro~ (^^: Actually, I am a sistah... so xD rawl)

Do I need to install any program prior to installing your theme? =D

Guest andrew.mazlim
For sure, bro~ (^^: Actually, I am a sistah... so xD rawl)

Do I need to install any program prior to installing your theme? =D

Υοu are newbie user, right? If you have M2Dv2 rom, you don't need anything else. Click on my nickname and go to the first topic you'll see in my page - "ENGLAND theme".

I am a n00b user and got my Samsung Omnia as a replacement phone after my Nokia 6700's battery continues to act all strange even after I sent it in to get it fixed.

I will definitely get a ROM from here... it is just that... xD I am so overwhelmed and not so sure which one should I go for!!

Yeah I bookmarked your thread so I can use it after I install the ROM. It looks very nice and I really like the fact that you can customize omnia however you want.

Guest andrew.mazlim
I am a n00b user and got my Samsung Omnia as a replacement phone after my Nokia 6700's battery continues to act all strange even after I sent it in to get it fixed.

I will definitely get a ROM from here... it is just that... xD I am so overwhelmed and not so sure which one should I go for!!

Yeah I bookmarked your thread so I can use it after I install the ROM. It looks very nice and I really like the fact that you can customize omnia however you want.

Ιf you're NEW i900 user, go ahead and use "JN foundation" & Krazy Radd's roms! There are VERY beautiful, full load of apps and stable/fast...

Then, when you'll gain experiance, we can talk further for MORE "customized" roms.

Guest melrose82

hi guys..

can you please post some cabs or registry tweaks on how to improve scrolling and touch response? i've been using ock's rom lately, his roms has smooth scrolling..now i want to try pdhee but lacks smooth scrolling esp. on start menu..currently using pdhee's iphone today rom..thanks

Guest andrew.mazlim
hi guys..

can you please post some cabs or registry tweaks on how to improve scrolling and touch response? i've been using ock's rom lately, his roms has smooth scrolling..now i want to try pdhee but lacks smooth scrolling esp. on start menu..currently using pdhee's iphone today rom..thanks

Μate... I started this topic - and many users helped, to post/upload several "goods" for everyone...

DID YOU ACTUALLY READ/CHECKED all these pages, in this topic???

I'm really CAN'T understand you, people! When I was a newbie i900 user, I was spending OVER 5 hrs per day and I read TONES of topics/post, to LEARN the bloody device & the WinMo OS!

WHY you're not doing the same, I'm wondering...

You're asking something (registry tweaks) for better screen responce... and THERE ARE MANY of them, in the previous pages in THIS topic!

GO AND FIND them, for God sake!

Guest melrose82
Μate... I started this topic - and many users helped, to post/upload several "goods" for everyone...

DID YOU ACTUALLY READ/CHECKED all these pages, in this topic???

I'm really CAN'T understand you, people! When I was a newbie i900 user, I was spending OVER 5 hrs per day and I read TONES of topics/post, to LEARN the bloody device & the WinMo OS!

WHY you're not doing the same, I'm wondering...

You're asking something (registry tweaks) for better screen responce... and THERE ARE MANY of them, in the previous pages in THIS topic!

GO AND FIND them, for God sake!

sorry.. i'm in a wrong topic.. i already checked previous pages in this post of thistopic but to no avail.. i just thought anyone can help me here.. :)

Edited by melrose82

Guest andrew.mazlim

Any idea, anyone, HOW CAN I change the icons of "Operator" tab with other, mine? Also, how can I (if I want) to replace these "Operator" tab applications with others?

Guest pms_genotiva
sorry.. i'm in a wrong topic.. i already checked previous pages in this post of thistopic but to no avail.. i just thought anyone can help me here.. :D

1. go to the 1st page of this topic or click the link below.

2. on the 1st page, press "CTRL-F" to find a text.

3. type "favhack_omnia_03.cab" (w/out the quotes). press ENTER.

4. download the cab

PS:

dont say sorry to this andrew guy coz he is not mad, that's him in his normal mood :D

( he cries when he is mad :P )

LINK:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...lities-visuals/

Guest melrose82
1. go to the 1st page of this topic or click the link below.

2. on the 1st page, press "CTRL-F" to find a text.

3. type "favhack_omnia_03.cab" (w/out the quotes). press ENTER.

4. download the cab

PS:

dont say sorry to this andrew guy coz he is not mad, that's him in his normal mood :D

( he cries when he is mad :P )

LINK:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...lities-visuals/

im currently using pdhee's rom which has favorite hackings cooked in.. im used to ock's roms which has a good and smooth scrolling.. also, i installed FtouchSL, nothings changed.. thanks..

Guest pms_genotiva
im currently using pdhee's rom which has favorite hackings cooked in.. im used to ock's roms which has a good and smooth scrolling.. also, i installed FtouchSL, nothings changed.. thanks..

ock's eclipse rom is fairly smooth BUT not responsive when reading/browsing through text/sms messages, i also tried the tweaks program i found here to solve the problem but to no avail. Bottomline is that these touch-tweak programs added here are USELESS for my Omnia. So lately i tried krazzy radd's latest sense rom--an eye candy but it is not as responsive as i expect it to be (when reading/browsing through text messages)

Now im using latest rom by Steff195 (21681_Normal_by_steff195) and i might say that i found the fastest rom ever landed on my omnia.

I installed my usual stuff -- resco products, dictionary, games, icons, themes, apps ... and still blazing fast. And browsing thru my text msgs are like browsing your files in resco explorer! no delay! the touch is very responsive. You must try it.

Guest pms_genotiva
Hi All , I Want Messenger For Yahoo,Most Messenger Dont Correctly Work, Please Guide Me To Download ,Please Give Me Link . Tnx.

Im using talkonaut.

http://www.talkonaut.com/

Features and availability:

IM chat

Group chat

Presence and status

Chat history

Calling over GPRS, 3G or WIFI

Calling to GTalk, MSN, Yahoo, AIM and iChat

Traffic compression (Zlib)

File sharing

SIP support

GPRS/WIFI auto-switching

Touch screen support

Guest mohamm4d

Thanks Alot pms_genotiva , I Install it But This software Dont Support Yahoo! :P In Website(talkonaut.com) Says Support Yahoo Service But When Install Dont Support And Only Support Gizmo ,Google Talk,Talkonut, Where is Poroblem?

Guest mohamm4d
Im using talkonaut.

http://www.talkonaut.com/

Features and availability:

IM chat

Group chat

Presence and status

Chat history

Calling over GPRS, 3G or WIFI

Calling to GTalk, MSN, Yahoo, AIM and iChat

Traffic compression (Zlib)

File sharing

SIP support

GPRS/WIFI auto-switching

Touch screen support

Thanks Alot pms_genotiva , I Install it But This software Dont Support Yahoo! :P In Website(talkonaut.com) Says Support Yahoo Service But When Install Dont Support And Only Support Gizmo ,Google Talk,Talkonut, Where is Poroblem?

Guest pms_genotiva

What you mentioned are the account types.

First, you must create an account type...

*select "Register new Talkonaut account"

*fill-up the boxes-- your desired username, password and ur m.phone num

once you are logged in, spend time playing with the menus ... create a ym account ... etc etc