Problems or unanswered questions with Orange

Guest Kal-el

I thought this may be a good idea. If u have a question and OCS can't help or u just can't be arsed to wait on hold - not SPV specific then post it here.

Some of us, though may not admit it may be able to give u a backdoor inside the wonderful world of Orange!

Please try not to ask bone questions like, for example, can u change my bill or i like to dress up in women's clothing - is this normal? ;)

- don't laugh, u'd be surprised!

Upgrade questions, tariff changes, services, tel numbers, phone faults/features etc etc

Most people on here are enthusiasts anyway so i think that any problem on any phone could be rectified. Give it a go...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

hi there, i bought my spv on orange max which entitles me to 1000 free mins any time/any network iam paying 40 quid a month (no pound sign) the shop i bought package from told me that i couldnt change my tariff to a lower one untill 5 months, but my friend says u can change anytime is that true, any advice would be appreciated :)

hi there, i bought my spv on orange max which entitles me to 1000 free mins any time/any network iam paying 40 quid a month (no pound sign) the shop i bought package from told me that i couldnt change my tariff to a lower one untill 5 months, but my friend says u can change anytime is that true, any advice would be appreciated  :)

You can change it any time, but if you do, the shop will probably charge you the higher price of the phone (on that tariff).

Orange don't restrict you, it's the shop that does.

Guest steve_youles

I can't save any camera pix unless they're less than 480X640 res. Even tho I've stripped evrything off my phone apart from the bare bones. I have plenty of space on the SD card. The problem started when I did fill the card - I transferred the pix onto my PC and went to start again - problem started, its as if the phone is caching the error message i got the first time ....! Help please.

I can't save any camera pix unless they're less than 480X640 res. Even tho I've stripped evrything off my phone apart from the bare bones. I have plenty of space on the SD card. The problem started when I did fill the card - I transferred the pix onto my PC and went to start again - problem started, its as if the phone is caching the error message i got the first time ....! Help please.

Please post this in the Beginner forum or search for an answer - this topic is for questions regarding Orange!