[ROM][OMNIA II] CTRLPDA ROMNIA Series v6

Guest efsane.

Guest ddumitru

Is there any way you could keep Samsung Today in your last rom? Besides the lack of weather is the most complete UI for this phone!

Kind regards,

Daniel

Edited by ddumitru

Guest Gollumek

Hi,

I have your Romnia and it's great! My phone is faster, everything is function... but...

I have a little problem. I need Microsoft office 2010, so I tried install czech and english version, but both ended as unsuccesfull :P This problem I have only with this Office, I downloaded official from market, but same problem like when I downloaded it from the internet and install .cab from card.

Is this problem with ROM ? Or... Is there some solution for this?

Thank you very much :D

edit: I forgot - I have version v7 of Romnia

Edited by Gollumek

Guest moxadrian

comands like *#0002*28346# have no response in dialer.Can someone post a solution please

edit:

I have found the solution

Edited by moxadrian

Guest moxadrian
Hi,

I have your Romnia and it's great! My phone is faster, everything is function... but...

I have a little problem. I need Microsoft office 2010, so I tried install czech and english version, but both ended as unsuccesfull :) This problem I have only with this Office, I downloaded official from market, but same problem like when I downloaded it from the internet and install .cab from card.

Is this problem with ROM ? Or... Is there some solution for this?

Thank you very much ;)

edit: I forgot - I have version v7 of Romnia

you have to instal first an extracted version from rom then update to 2010 from marketplace

hope it helps

Edited by moxadrian

Guest moxadrian
I thought, if I overwrite the pictures from wallpaper menu, i change it. But do NOT do that. You will have to hard reset as same as me. ;)

go look in windows and you will find s2u2 settings.create a shortcut to start menu firt and then from there you can customize your lockscreen.hope it helps and everyone else who didn't figured out yet that it's about s2u2 witch by the way it's amazing

Guest manmanu
go look in windows and you will find s2u2 settings.create a shortcut to start menu firt and then from there you can customize your lockscreen.hope it helps and everyone else who didn't figured out yet that it's about s2u2 witch by the way it's amazing

-*-

• 2 weeks later...
Guest titocava

Hello everyone. i´ve a problem with keyboard, It´s mounted on the bottom bar. any idea?

i´m use v6 series. thx a lot

Edited by titocava

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest francis_fds

Hi Efsane,

First time that I flashed your ROM and have to say, it is mindblowingly awesome. Lookwise it is probably the best-looking out there, speed and performance is also very very good. Many thanks for such a wonderful ROM.

Would you be looking at cooking a 29013 / 29017 with JJ1 version, with looks similar to the V6 currently being used? That would be the ultimate ROM.

Thanks and regards,

Francis

Guest exculibert

Sevgili Efsane herkes meraktan ve beklemekten perişan oldu :( . En azından mesajındaki "pek yakında" ifadesini değiştir de beklentilerin zamanını kısa süreye sıkıştırma. Selam ve başarı dileklerimle...