[WIP] Bootanimation :)

Guest Andy__P

raj.gif

Can you make same, but with acer liquid froyo text (same what is in your first post)? And same colors, what is in first post (acer liquid cyan and froyo green).

Make it, please.

Edited by uapo7

Can you make same, but with acer liquid froyo text (same what is in your first post)? And same colors, what is in first post (acer liquid cyan and froyo green).

Make it, please.

added "clean" acer liquid version to first post!

Guest dekadans
Donated right after i saw the donation link :lol: (i rebooted my phone so many times just to see it over and over again XD)

Cheers brother!

Tip: Open a Terminal Emulator (or adb shell if connected to the computer) and write "bootanimation" (no quotes), and you will see it, without having to reboot :)

Donated right after i saw the donation link :lol: (i rebooted my phone so many times just to see it over and over again XD)

Cheers brother!

Thanks so much man :)

And yes, "adb shell bootanimation" is important lol

Guest Morris Lee
Tip: Open a Terminal Emulator (or adb shell if connected to the computer) and write "bootanimation" (no quotes), and you will see it, without having to reboot :lol:

What do you mean by terminal emulator? Is busybox one of them? I never got adb working so i use root explorer to push the zip file

Guest dekadans
What do you mean by terminal emulator? Is busybox one of them? I never got adb working so i use root explorer to push the zip file

No, busybox is not a terminal, that's a binary containing standard UNIX-tools.

Just go out on Market and search for Terminal, I use one called "Terminal Emulator".

Once you have installed and opened it, just write 'su' followed by 'bootanimation'.

Guest Morris Lee

No, busybox is not a terminal, that's a binary containing standard UNIX-tools.

Just go out on Market and search for Terminal, I use one called "Terminal Emulator".

Once you have installed and opened it, just write 'su' followed by 'bootanimation'.

So i loaded it, but the only way to exit is to pull my battery, how do i exit

Guest dekadans

So i loaded it, but the only way to exit is to pull my battery, how do i exit

If you use a bootanimation that just loops for infinity, I find no other way than pulling the battery. Although the one I use stops after a short while.

If you were to start it from adb shell it's just to press Ctrl+C

Guest Morris Lee
If you use a bootanimation that just loops for infinity, I find no other way than pulling the battery. Although the one I use stops after a short while.

If you were to start it from adb shell it's just to press Ctrl+C

I figure it out, all you gotta do is add the terminal to a task manager with auto kill, because each instance opened in the terminal will be closed it the terminal is closed, just like in linux. Therefore, it will stop it when you lock it

!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOW

CAn you make one like that:

Acer Liquid

Froyo

------------- Temur K.

"Acer Liquid" in white please

"Froyo" in green

"Temur K." in blue

sry for my english, and thank youuu!

(have you a simple app vor that?)

Hi here it is. Since there is so much going on the file size is rather big. I hope the performance is acceptable.

temur.zip

Guest Vitek1994

WOW

CAn you make one like that:

Acer Liquid

Froyo

Victor S.

"Acer" in green please "Liquid" in white please

"Froyo" in yellow

"Victor S." in grey

sory for my english, and thank you!

hi man :lol:

i have started learning after effects yesterday... i have already did my bootanimation... just a question...

how did you made the "fire" around the text? not the balls around... the little reds lines... with particular or other FXs?

i hope that you can reaply me....bye! B)

hi man :lol:

i have started learning after effects yesterday... i have already did my bootanimation... just a question...

how did you made the "fire" around the text? not the balls around... the little reds lines... with particular or other FXs?

i hope that you can reaply me....bye! B)

check your pm. B)

Guest Dinmamma

It's simply admirable how you make bootanimations on peoples requests without asking for a single dime :lol: Keep it up, people like you is what makes this community so great! B)