Orange Logo

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest HugoQueiriga
I wonder if you can remove the Orange logo on the back of the case... perhaps by using a sugar cube like the old days? :)

Any thoughts?

P

I'll try it, when I get home! :lol:

Guest dav_dako
I wonder if you can remove the Orange logo on the back of the case... perhaps by using a sugar cube like the old days? :lol:

Any thoughts?

P

Ah, the good old days of the SPV C500, thats why I joined these forums.

Im guessing that due to the windows mobile devices forum being taken down, thats why my post count was back to 0.

Guest HugoQueiriga
I'm not sure it's gonna work, I think it'll scratch too easily...

P

The logo seems to be like a sticker, it above the case.

The only reason the sugar method worked previously!

To be honest I don't mind if it scratches! :lol:

Guest dav_dako

Neither they are, I'm an idiot.

Don't know whats happened to my posts then - used to post in typhoon and vox sections :s

Oh well... back on topic, good luck with the cube, I didn't even have the guts to try it on my old spv, let alone a brand new phone, so hats off to whoever tries it.

Edited by dav_dako

Guest Matt Thompson

I'll be trying it tonight - likely a magic eraser with some masking tape as the back of the device is soft touch.

It's not a sticker - It's a two colour spot printing process white first and orange layered over.

My first Android phone and my first Orange handset for a long long time.

Guest HugoQueiriga
I'll be trying it tonight - likely a magic eraser with some masking tape as the back of the device is soft touch.

It's not a sticker - It's a two colour spot printing process white first and orange layered over.

My first Android phone and my first Orange handset for a long long time.

I'll give it a try!

Guest chris9181
I'm not a fan of mobile network corporate branding. :lol:

P

Fair point Paul, and thanks for all the work you do mate. I think I am gonna have to trade in my Pulse for one.

I wonder if you could confirm what the battery is like compared to the pulse please?

Guest HugoQueiriga
Fair point Paul, and thanks for all the work you do mate. I think I am gonna have to trade in my Pulse for one.

I wonder if you could confirm what the battery is like compared to the pulse please?

Battery is very good on this phone, for the battery it has!

I was using it for a while, downloading a few things and setting the phone up, left it on overnight and it was still about 70% for a 24h it is not bad!

I need to use it more to really see how it compares to my other phones like the HTC Desire and T-mobile Pulse!

• 1 month later...
Guest randal24

Woo, I'm famous. :)

I looked into the old sugar cube trick, but I think it would be too abrasive for the back of the SF. Worked well on the shiny fronted WinMo smartphones of old on Orange - but I think it would do more harm than good on one of these - hence why I opted for the sticker option.

Oh and search +2, just about every topic has been cover thus far on these fair forums. :)

• 2 months later...
Guest Lifeforms

Has anyone managed to remove the Orange logo off the back of the case? I've tried a bog standard nail polish remover to see if that would do it, but does nothing.

Is it possible? Mines the white TFT version, and with the jelly typed see through case i have for it, it looks awful!