Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest Azurren
Nice. Personally I would have had the Android dude going the other way. But that's me being picky. :D

Mirror it :D

Excellent wallpaper, but folks like me are spoiled these days

We need everything HD :)

Guest RaverDrew
Hey, I'll make an archive on my dropbox, ATM just got the stuff from my latest setup walllpapers

Also, made new icons with reflections and changed my application page!

4Eifh.jpg

My life will not be complete until I find out step by step how to build a homescreen like this. It is beyond epic. :D

My life will not be complete until I find out step by step how to build a homescreen like this. It is beyond epic. :D

go here!

I made a guide, already :D ^ It has all the files and links to applications used, only difference is on that screenshot I'm using ADW EX launcher. I didn't post about widget locker, but send me a message if you have any other questions about the setup. Happy to help and have most of the files already uploaded.

Guest RaverDrew
go here!

I made a guide, already :D ^ It has all the files and links to applications used, only difference is on that screenshot I'm using ADW EX launcher. I didn't post about widget locker, but send me a message if you have any other questions about the setup. Happy to help and have most of the files already uploaded.

Ta mate, I'll go check it out. :D

Doubt everyone will be interested, but for those who don't wonna use multipicture live wallpaper here is an application shelf you can use with any wallpaper. Using only desktop visualizer.

Now I haven't tested the performance too much, scrolling still seems smooth and my home screen isn't lagging (yet) so we'll see, altering DVR caching could help up performance too.

but anywho!

rlkTt.png

All the icons and shelves can be found here.

Sorry theres not more icons, but I only made the ones I use with some added ones. but you can always tweak the shelvevs to fit the icons you use easy enough!

Only other widget used on screen shot is minimastlic text for the clock underneath the page tag.

Right, the how to now!

use ADW EX launcher 1.2.2, could work with launcher pro plus but haven't tested!

Set row and collumns to 10 x 10, overlap widgets ticked in screen preference and auto stretched unticked in advanced settings.

Lay down minimastlic text 2x1 widget first(make the horizontal to left the and then add 2 spaces with static text) just shove that in corner for now, it's not really important.

Put all the icons around first, stick them in whatever order you want, you be moving them around anywho. Once the icons are laid down, start with the shelves, I started with the top on first. stretch it out, then allign the icons over the top of it. repeat untill all are complete. It's a little bit tricky but not too difficult in the end. Once completely, go to a different home screen, go into ADW settings and click restart. Stay on the different home screen while all the widgets are loading. Once everything seems loaded, move to the applications page and everything should be in the right order and ready to use!

Haven't posted my setup in a while!

1RRGn.jpg

Tweaked my homescreen quite a bit, cleaned up other parts, etc. Changed wallpapers to Jpegs to help performance and stuff.

Still haven't upgraded to the new widget locker, yet. Don't see any rush at the moment, though.

Widgetlocker mod 1.29 with SMSunreadcount, phantom music widget and minimastlic text

Widgets from left to right>

modded SMSunreadcount icons, modded analog clock, fancy widget with modded miui skins, minimastlic text for all info, widgetsoid> music playerpro with transparent mod>transparent facebook, one seven> AtomaRSS.

Minimastlic text for all the clocks under page tags.

ADW EX launcher with multipicture live wallpaper.

The actual 'home' screen is my favourite, yet. The colors look great on the phone.

Setup files, including analog clock, SMSunreadcount icons, widgetlocker mod and wallpapers.

Reflection HD icons

olderwalls

Guest herbi69
Haven't posted my setup in a while!

1RRGn.jpg

Tweaked my homescreen quite a bit, cleaned up other parts, etc. Changed wallpapers to Jpegs to help performance and stuff.

Still haven't upgraded to the new widget locker, yet. Don't see any rush at the moment, though.

Widgetlocker mod 1.29 with SMSunreadcount, phantom music widget and minimastlic text

Widgets from left to right>

modded SMSunreadcount icons, modded analog clock, fancy widget with modded miui skins, minimastlic text for all info, widgetsoid> music playerpro with transparent mod>transparent facebook, one seven> AtomaRSS.

Minimastlic text for all the clocks under page tags.

ADW EX launcher with multipicture live wallpaper.

The actual 'home' screen is my favourite, yet. The colors look great on the phone.

Setup files, including analog clock, SMSunreadcount icons, widgetlocker mod and wallpapers.

Reflection HD icons

olderwalls

can i do the same with launcher pro ?

Where i must put your *.png files for slide locker ?

Edited by herbi69

Guest taine0
can i do the same with launcher pro ?

Where i must put your *.png files for slide locker ?

You need to mod widget locker, but the latest version of widget locker lets you install custom themes. So I suggest going for that instead!

You could do the same with launcher pro, but you'd have a dock bar, so it'd be slightly different!