Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest animous

Inspired by taine0's work, but I'm almost ashamed to post this since it pales in comparison. Not many widgets or icons because whenever I make a decision, minimalist always wins over functional. And no, I haven't managed to have the notification bar on only one screen - it was enabled for that screenshot.

minimalist text, cubed, circle battery

IkI7d.jpg

Guest Tainlorn
snap20110228_162330_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Very smart Lester! Id be interested to know what the widgit at the bottom is giving you the system and memory info is, next to the little android.

Guest LesterPPC
Very smart Lester! Id be interested to know what the widgit at the bottom is giving you the system and memory info is, next to the little android.

eRay

Guest Willz
What widgets and stuff are you using there? How do I get mine that way please

As I say in every single post people ask me, I am using WidgetLocker for the lockscreen. The time and date is Minimilistic Text and LauncherPro as the thing.

Guest PeterStoba
As I say in every single post people ask me, I am using WidgetLocker for the lockscreen. The time and date is Minimilistic Text and LauncherPro as the thing.

Thanks, couldn't find it all in one post.

Guest Hans A.

Wouldn't it be great that as you slid the unlock, the dress would start coming down? lol

Guest DT ICEMAN

Hello people.

I've had my San Francisco for about a month now and I love it. I have it running JJRLS9.

I've seen some really cool things in this thread but have no idea how to put them on my phone. I know how to add wallpapers and things like that but don't know how add folders and then flash them so they work.

I'm quite tired so I'm finding it hard to explain but do I need to start my phone in clockworkmod? And if so, where do I place any downloaded folders (like the Sense live wallpaper) and how do I flash it?

If anyone kind of understands what I mean, it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Guest gremlinman

phonedz.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack

This is my Home screen:

Clock: Honeycomp (NO I HAVENT SPELT HONEYCOMB WRONG!)

Wallpaper: My own Matrix red

Power controls: Power control plus

Signal Widgets:Mobile signal widget pro

Open attached ZIP, extract files to SD card an install APKs (Power Control + Signal Widgets)

Set Wallpaper

USE ADW.Launcher

Hscreen.zip

Edited by gremlinman

Guest gremlinman
How come two different networks on mobile signal widget..??

One is your network (Orange, T-mobile, 3 etc) and the other is your Wi-Fi SSID and strengh

Guest lmnt55

jUfFL.jpgd2b7V.jpg

JrDhm.jpg

BDVXY.jpgzcr8d.jpg

I went retro :(

Go Launcher Ex

Weather - Snowstorm, Milky skin

Make Your Clock

Go Sms

Mort Player Widget

Scrollable News

Smooth Calendar.

Edited by lmnt55

Guest taine0

EKEJ2.jpg

Latest setup, complete overhall of my home tab and finally updated to the new widget locker.

widgetlocker Lockscreen:Minimalistic text, custom SMSunreadcount icons, phantom music widget and my own custom slider.

home tab: Custom SMS unreadcount icons, minimalistic text for dates, clock and temperature, fancy weather with MIUI skin on top of a weather tile icon to give the appearance of a weather tab, custom analog clock by me, widgetsoid, side dock is part of wallpaper.

Custom transparent music playerpro mod and AtomaRSS.

Haven't finished cleaning the files up yet. So if you want em, send me a PM and i'll get em out to ya when they're done.

Guest aequalszero

I love this thread - it's really inspiring. Been lurking around it for too long without saying: Good job everyone!

Has anyone ever written a decent guide, either here or on a blog somewhere, of how to create a basic version of these gorgeous home screens?

Guest taine0
I love this thread - it's really inspiring. Been lurking around it for too long without saying: Good job everyone!

Has anyone ever written a decent guide, either here or on a blog somewhere, of how to create a basic version of these gorgeous home screens?

Hey, I made this Free app guide/theme on this forum and you can always hit up ultralinx They always have decent guides for the 'minimalistic' look. I'm also in the process of joining a blog to post my android mods, which'll save me plenty of time

Guest Ficus

i did this guide:

http://ficus86.deviantart.com/art/Android-...Setup-199417454

Edited by Ficus