Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest taine0

Haven't posted my setup in a while!

OPz0W.jpg

Latest setup using the genesis icon android mod I'm working on, still waiting for approval to release them from the author of the PSD, so fingers crossed.

Who needs an app drawer? :D Everything is on my home screen, heh.

Widgets left to right

Widgetlocker with minimastlic text, SMSunreadcount custom icons, phantom music widget> music player pro(transparent mod)>

modded analog clock, modded fancy weather MIUI clock tab with miui weather, minimalistic text, widgetsoid, custom SMSunreadcount icons>

transparent facebook

Files for lockerscreen and home page attached.

setupfiles.zip

Guest michlaustn
Here goes ma first....

Lockscreen(miui style)

snap20110315_234729_edit0-1.jpg

Home...

snap20110316_001640_edit0-1.jpg

Donno why shoot me app is taking inverted screenshots..

What is the clock widget you are using?

Thanks.

Guest jonmac73
my current setup with Launcher Pro

Is that the Nexus One Live wallpaper ? or a static image.

If static can you post/link original image please ?

If not can anyone generate a static image of the x that I can use as a standard wallpaper - not live ?

Thanks

Guest herbi69
Haven't posted my setup in a while!

OPz0W.jpg

Latest setup using the genesis icon android mod I'm working on, still waiting for approval to release them from the author of the PSD, so fingers crossed.

Who needs an app drawer? :D Everything is on my home screen, heh.

Widgets left to right

Widgetlocker with minimastlic text, SMSunreadcount custom icons, phantom music widget> music player pro(transparent mod)>

modded analog clock, modded fancy weather MIUI clock tab with miui weather, minimalistic text, widgetsoid, custom SMSunreadcount icons>

transparent facebook

Files for lockerscreen and home page attached.

Are you still using multipicture live wallpaper ? What launcher? Can u share wallpapers with shelfs plx :(

Edited by herbi69

Guest taine0
Are you still using multipicture live wallpaper ? What launcher? Can u share wallpapers with shelfs plx :D

Still same as always, ADW EX and multipicture live wallpaper. I'll post the wallpaper soon, ATM it's got all the icons on as they're photoshopped to save me time.

Guest shaney2k
Still same as always, ADW EX and multipicture live wallpaper. I'll post the wallpaper soon, ATM it's got all the icons on as they're photoshopped to save me time.

Mine is terrible in comparrison to all of yours but hey here we go :D

197743_10150425257680696_584260695_17568983_7559819_n.jpg

Guest k0nrad

Here's the setup I've been using for quite a while:

snap20110320_192802.png

snap20110320_192809%20(Custom).pngsnap20110320_192815%20(Custom).pngsnap20110320_192818%20(Custom).png

>LauncherPro Plus with text icons in dock (I don't remember the exact source of an icon pack though)

>Minimalistic Text

Guest Roo13

20110325071936.png

Honeybread theme for CM7, Fancy Widget (Comic Weather and Oscilloscope skins), Zeam Launcher and Pure Calendar Widget with Transparent skin

Nice & clean..!

Guest wolverine73

Made with Launcher Pro, Simi Clock Widget and Metro Icons Pack - stripped down and modded slightly.

Bottom dock icons access Go Dialer, mVideoPlayer, Apps Draw, Handcent, Dolphinn HD Browser.

Swiping up on the bottom dock icons gives me access to Skype, QuikPic, Notification Bar, Power Amp and the 'Manage Applications' setting.

As ever with my minamilistic screens there are hidden transparent icons above the dock bar giving me access to the Tools, Games, Multimedia and Internet folders on the Apps Organiser front.

Tapping the Clock widget gives me access to weather, alarm clock, handycalc, ConvertPad and a calendar.

Tapping the Battery icon launches the 'Mini Info' app/widget - which im a big fan of.

post-799639-1301066455_thumb.png

Guest taine0

Latest setup, something very different.

Fancied creating something entirely different for my home screen. One where I have access to most things on one screen!

setupwhole.png

Details can be found on the blog!

Now I have the baseline, I can start tweaking it, doing different wallpaper tabs, etc!