Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

:)

Woah thats pretty nice :), what does the launcher work like??

Would you be able to release it as a rom that I could flash instead of the R3 stock theme? :)

Dunno how you Drocap2 users are grabbing your screens without the notifications getting in the way. Tried on mine yesterday but it's always touch and go for me, sometimes artifacts appear, sometimes not... any tips?

Guest AndyHibberd

Homescreens!

If someone can tell me how to turn that Google Quick Search into a dock shortcut I'd be grateful.

post-770817-1287264194_thumb.png

post-770817-1287264218_thumb.png

post-770817-1287264240_thumb.png

Edited by AndyHibberd

Guest mELIANTE
launcher pro gives you the option to

With the stock menu? I'd like to know how many pages does stock android home screen have.

EDIT: Nevermind, just found out that Android 2.1 has 5 homescreens stock :)

Edited by mELIANTE

Where did you download that calendar strip across the top of the middle (home) screen - looks useful.

Thx

That's a Jorte widget. Jorte gives you loads of options for widget sizes and types, which is cool. They can also be enabled and disabled so that you don't have to scroll through the 20+ variations every time you wanna pin a widget to the home screens. Worth a look in my opinion.

Guest mobile579
My ever changing home screen :) post-766645-1287331353_thumb.png

Any chance of you listing your widgets?

I particular would like to search for more information on the battery/sd indicator and your different Power Control applet?

TIA

Guest Synbian
@technomonkey i'd also like to know how you get the power widgets to look like that, the stock ones aren't that nice.

Have a look at this app for the 'power widget' like in technomonkey's screenshot - SwitchPro. I think it's the same one?