Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest ShahinTehShiz
It's been a while since I posted.

So heres my latest

c18dee59eaa125b38d0efc7eae4e8c31-d3l5nfj.png

All the details can be found here

Thats a beut xD, How'd you get the transparent notification bar, been looking for that literally EVERYWHERE O_o

Guest taine0
Thats a beut xD, How'd you get the transparent notification bar, been looking for that literally EVERYWHERE O_o

Thanks,

If you have a gingerbread rom, upload your framework and systemUI to the UOT theming kitchen website, click the transparent status bar in status bar settings and then flash over

Guest ShahinTehShiz
Thanks,

If you have a gingerbread rom, upload your framework and systemUI to the UOT theming kitchen website, click the transparent status bar in status bar settings and then flash over

Thank you SO Much!

Guest ShahinTehShiz
Thanks,

UPDATE: Didn't work :/ I've got a GB ROM, uploaded the framwork and the systemui into the kitchen, when to the status bar tab and ticked the use transparancy in status bar, then went to cook it and pickup, flashed it but NO difference :/ Something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Guest razedboy
It's been a while since I posted.

So heres my latest

c18dee59eaa125b38d0efc7eae4e8c31-d3l5nfj.png

All the details can be found here

do you use any live wallpaper to get transparent status bar work?

Guest Mushroom_Lord
UPDATE: Didn't work :/ I've got a GB ROM, uploaded the framwork and the systemui into the kitchen, when to the status bar tab and ticked the use transparancy in status bar, then went to cook it and pickup, flashed it but NO difference :/ Something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Beta stir fry gives mew errors in the kitchen when I try to do this.

So Im guessing you are on cm7?

You shouldn't have chosen the androidian or cyanbread apk in kitchen, you should have chosen systemui.apk and framework-res.apk

If you did choose the right ones, then in theme chooser pick system and it should work, if not, reboot.

Guest ShahinTehShiz
Beta stir fry gives mew errors in the kitchen when I try to do this.

So Im guessing you are on cm7?

You shouldn't have chosen the androidian or cyanbread apk in kitchen, you should have chosen systemui.apk and framework-res.apk

If you did choose the right ones, then in theme chooser pick system and it should work, if not, reboot.

Nope, I'm on StirFry B10, and I did upload the systemUI.apk and the framwork-res.apk, I'll try it again

Guest cornelyus
kaws.png

Pimping out KAWS style. Yeah, something different.

Details can be found here

hello..

care to explain how to put the weather like that? thank you!

Guest HMZX
is that the honeycomb theme on cm7 nightlys?

The honeybred theme (on the market), yeah. But the home screen took a while to get right.

Guest taine0
do you use any live wallpaper to get transparent status bar work?

I use multipicture live wallpaper to get the transparent status bar to work. I use it all the time anywho, so it's great that it fixes the transparent status bar glitch.

hello..

care to explain how to put the weather like that? thank you!

It's just fancy widget weather, with all the options switched off using tick skin.

Guest cornelyus
I use multipicture live wallpaper to get the transparent status bar to work. I use it all the time anywho, so it's great that it fixes the transparent status bar glitch.

It's just fancy widget weather, with all the options switched off using tick skin.

I had fancy weather.. but on the options I couldn't find how to make clock invisible.. having the "tick skin" you mentioned is enough for just showing the weather?

thank you

Guest taine0
I had fancy weather.. but on the options I couldn't find how to make clock invisible.. having the "tick skin" you mentioned is enough for just showing the weather?

thank you

You need fancy widget pro, it has just a weather widget.

Guest ericssonfan2000

Here's mine

post-816241-1310256395_thumb.jpg

LauncherPro

BeautifulWidgets

WidgetLocker

Simple Calendar

Extended Controls

Edited by ericssonfan2000

Guest ShahinTehShiz
Here's mine

LauncherPro

BeautifulWidgets

WidgetLocker

Simple Calendar

Nice! Please tell me where you got the transparent power control widget :blink:

Guest ShahinTehShiz

Here is what I have on my screens at the moment. Nothing very special at all, but I am finding it very hard to get things looking the way I want. My main phone is a Nokia N900, which is very easy to manually modify basically the whole phone. I find android very "automated" compared. Well, practice makes perfect. I'll keep trying.

What weekly weather widget is that on Screen 2? Thanks!

Guest cornelyus

New one.

Minimalistic text

Unread sms count

color1.png

Fancy widgets with tick skin

Desktop visualizer with aelous hd icons

color2.png

Edited by cornelyus