[ROM][TAKING SUGGESTIONS][6.5.5(23569)][TITANIUM]

Guest Steel Reign

Guest Steel Reign

I am taking suggestions for what to do with this rom. It will be titanium based, and it will be pretty lite.

And yes I am back from the dead!

Edited by Steel Reign

I am taking suggestions for what to do with this rom. It will be titanium based, and it will be pretty lite.

yeah I got a request. How about a rom that can get titanium weather that works with s2u2, and updated via Google Location Service.

Welcome back.

I would second the request to have titanium weather update via Google Location Service.

I would also like that have the apps panel that is included in the Chome Customizer app that is available through the Windows Mobile Marketplace. That panel allows you to toggle between shortcuts to your favorite apps and shortcuts to your recently opened apps. I've searched high and low for a cab of that panel, but haven't been able to find it. As a result I've had to download that app from the Marketplace (just for that panel) and then also install Showaco's Home Screen Customizer (to edit panels). If anyone knows where I can find the cab for that plugin, that would be great!

Lastly, if the ROM could use the Titianium CPR as opposed to SPlugins, that would be big too.

Guest Steel Reign
wonder if you could skin the samsung widgets?

Sure, but it would be in a separate rom. This is a titanium based rom. I'd also need a graphics designer, as I can't photoshop at all.

Guest xlightwaverx

Photoshop? People still use photoshop??? :lol:

Sure, but it would be in a separate rom. This is a titanium based rom. I'd also need a graphics designer, as I can't photoshop at all.

Guest xlightwaverx

So, what's going on with the Graphic Design?

I'll use my college degree for something other than hackin' stuff :) Send me the sources and what you want, and I'll deliver them back to you.

X

Photoshop? People still use photoshop??? ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Cherry Limeade Douche

Integrate the bottom task-bar like in AMDZero's Zerobase rom! I'm not sure if it's naturally part of Windows Mobile but I haven't been able to find many other Roms that utilize it, and I love it! Although I suppose if no one else agrees it won't be integrated so...

But here's what I mean.

5160844679_b4c319f48f.jpg

Guest amdzero
Integrate the bottom task-bar like in AMDZero's Zerobase rom! I'm not sure if it's naturally part of Windows Mobile but I haven't been able to find many other Roms that utilize it, and I love it! Although I suppose if no one else agrees it won't be integrated so...

But here's what I mean.

that is actually a .tsk file that can be put on ANY winmo device (6.5.x for the bottom bar).

Guest tedkord

But here's what I mean.

I think Steel has moved on to Greener pastures (android green), so I don't imagine this ROM is going any further. I could be wrong, though...

Guest amdzero
I think Steel has moved on to Greener pastures (android green), so I don't imagine this ROM is going any further. I could be wrong, though...

Don't hold your breath.

Guest Cherry Limeade Douche
that is actually a .tsk file that can be put on ANY winmo device (6.5.x for the bottom bar).

Is it? Alright never mind my request then Lol. Thanks AMD.

Well unless Steel directly says he's not working on it, I'm just going to assume he'll fit it in when he has time. I'm working on cooking up some roms now, just beginning though- hopefully I can get to the talent level where these guys are (AMD, Ninja, Yardi).

Guest amdzero
Is it? Alright never mind my request then Lol. Thanks AMD.

Well unless Steel directly says he's not working on it, I'm just going to assume he'll fit it in when he has time. I'm working on cooking up some roms now, just beginning though- hopefully I can get to the talent level where these guys are (AMD, Ninja, Yardi).

if you need help pm me.