Sign in to follow this  
Acrono

SetCPU and Autokiller

Hey all,

Sorry if this has been answered/asked already, but is there a way you can prevent SetCPU from getting killed by AutoKiller? I have the autokill-profile in AutoKiller set to "Default", but the system assigns SetCPU an OOM value of 11-14, which is the highest value for getting killed (essentially regarding it as extremely non-important). How does one PERMANENTLY set SetCPU on the "Do-Not-Kill List"?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I'm running KaosFroyo v35-1 and so I can't uninstall Autokiller.

Hey all,

Sorry if this has been answered/asked already, but is there a way you can prevent SetCPU from getting killed by AutoKiller? I have the autokill-profile in AutoKiller set to "Default", but the system assigns SetCPU an OOM value of 11-14, which is the highest value for getting killed (essentially regarding it as extremely non-important). How does one PERMANENTLY set SetCPU on the "Do-Not-Kill List"?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I'm running KaosFroyo v35-1 and so I can't uninstall Autokiller.

adb remount

adb shell rm /system/app/com.rs.autokiller-2.apk

Not sure of the correct name of the apk, but this should remove it. If it throws an error like file not found, try with a capital A.

EDIT: I downloaded the ROM, and the got the correct filename. Just copy/paste the 2 commands, and you have removed it.

Edited by tristan202