[Rom](27/01/11) Alex-V 2.3/1.5 HD Froyo Sense 2.29.405.5-->with mod´s you want or not/OVOC/A2SD/NEW HD/App2sd

Guest Alexander-Vogt1@gmx.de

Guest BashyUK
OK :)

for % Battery you can extract my rom.zip copy out the framwork-res.apk and load it up to that online Kitchen for Battery Mods:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=760936

http://circle.glx.nl/

you will get a flashable zip with %battery

with kind regards..Alex

Cool. How about if I get the framework from transparent 1.2 and edit that theme as I have that now and have been staring at my screen all day!

Also I put your rom on my friends desire. I rooted it for him using unrevoked. It's on Vodafone UK he says he doesn't have mobile Internet? I'm going to see him tomorrow but just wanted to know if there were any known issues?

Thanks again.

Edited by BashyUK

Cool. How about if I get the framework from transparent 1.2 and edit that theme as I have that now and have been staring at my screen all day!

Also I put your rom on my friends desire. I rooted it for him using unrevoked. It's on Vodafone UK he says he doesn't have mobile Internet? I'm going to see him tomorrow but just wanted to know if there were any known issues?

Thanks again.

-Extract the theme and take the framework-res.apk from that theme and load it to the kitchen :)

- to your friends vodafone mobile internet: my rom is based on a wwe rom...and the mobile internet should work..(i have tried with 2 cards and also the users in xda says its good with 1.7...in the past i have problems with that because i has as base a german 02 2.14 build but now with the 2.10 it should work)

Have he played with themes and so on..? i read in the past some people have problems with mobile internet and there used themes from 2.1 or the test 2.2 (2.06) ota rom

Flash the rom again and see....if not again...look in the apn

maybe flash this big apn list -----> (PLEASE read the steps in the thread)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=743517

with kind regards..Alex

Guest BashyUK
-Extract the theme and take the framework-res.apk from that theme and load it to the kitchen :)

- to your friends vodafone mobile internet: my rom is based on a wwe rom...and the mobile internet should work..(i have tried with 2 cards and also the users in xda says its good with 1.7...in the past i have problems with that because i has as base a german 02 2.14 build but now with the 2.10 it should work)

Have he played with themes and so on..? i read in the past some people have problems with mobile internet and there used themes from 2.1 or the test 2.2 (2.06) ota rom

Flash the rom again and see....if not again...look in the apn

maybe flash this big apn list -----> (PLEASE read the steps in the thread)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=743517

with kind regards..Alex

When he checked his phone it only had Vodafone wap apn settings but he has manually entered the mobile internet settings from the Vodafone website and it's working now :(

Have cooked the theme in the kitchen...got an error but have logged it with them. Soon I shall have the % and then my phone will be complete...well for the next month anyway, am too busy to re-flash a ROM and do all the settings until then. Great work Alex, I will be recommending this ROM to all. ;)

When he checked his phone it only had Vodafone wap apn settings but he has manually entered the mobile internet settings from the Vodafone website and it's working now :P

Have cooked the theme in the kitchen...got an error but have logged it with them. Soon I shall have the % and then my phone will be complete...well for the next month anyway, am too busy to re-flash a ROM and do all the settings until then. Great work Alex, I will be recommending this ROM to all. :(

Nice to hear ;) :)

with kind regards..Alex

Have updated post 2 with a oc kernel Version :)

4.1 The Rom -> Alex-V 1.7 overclock Kernel -> up to 1300 mhz ->Very fast Kernel

http://alex-v.pnaky.com/Alex-V_HTC_Desire_...m_overclock.zip

----Thanks to neophyte and FloHimself for the kernel---and Pnaky for Server----

If you want try make a nandroid Backup before :)

Also if you have 1.7 installed you can flash it over :)

--> will make with a bit more time a classic version (other launcher..not rosie)

->if i have a bit more time and if i understand complete to hack a kernel i will try to make a real classic version with lockscreen and incoming phone dialer from google...its not easy because its a mix between aosp and sense..but is for future :D

-> and also a medium fast version with the kernel from richard v4

with kind regards..Alex

Guest BashyUK
Have updated post 2 with a oc kernel Version :)

4.1 The Rom -> Alex-V 1.7 overclock Kernel -> up to 1300 mhz ->Very fast Kernel

http://alex-v.pnaky.com/Alex-V_HTC_Desire_...m_overclock.zip

----Thanks to neophyte and FloHimself for the kernel---and Pnaky for Server----

If you want try make a nandroid Backup before :)

Also if you have 1.7 installed you can flash it over :)

--> will make with a bit more time a classic version (other launcher..not rosie)

->if i have a bit more time and if i understand complete to hack a kernel i will try to make a real classic version with lockscreen and incoming phone dialer from google...its not easy because its a mix between aosp and sense..but is for future :D

-> and also a medium fast version with the kernel from richard v4

with kind regards..Alex

I was just replying using the phone and it rebooted :D I was listening to Last.FM and using the browser. I've installed the above and also re-applied markhd's full transparent theme. Any known issues? Suggestions?

Anyway, to summarise because it was a long reply! :

Do you recommend wiping battery stats each flash (even if it's the same ROM?). I did that because when I unplugged this morning, stats went straight to 95 from 100. So I wiped them and then charged the phone whilst it was switched off and it took another 25 mins before showing a green LED. Would be interested in your thoughts on this. I followed these steps over the weekend to calibrate the battery but I understand this can only be done once:

Source : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=755903

In English ..

1. Power on your Desire then connect to your Charger and Fully charge until the LED changes Green.

2. Disconnect your phone from the charger and then power off.

3. Reconnect your phone to your charger with the power off and wait for the green LED.

4. Disconnect the phone from the charger and power it on.

5. Once the phone has fully booted / ready to use ... power off again.

6. With the power off connect the phone to the charger and wait for the green LED.

7. Disconnect from the Charger then power on and use normally.

Thanks for the update man (even if it doesn't work out for me!). Could you also post up the neo wallpapers zip, I got it off our post on XDA (no, I'm not stalking you!). I think anyone on here who is not on XDA would appreciate them.

Looking forward to further updates and the classic version, I hope others on this forum give your ROM a try. It's definitely kept me interested whilst waiting for MCR r10. :D

I was just replying using the phone and it rebooted :) I was listening to Last.FM and using the browser. I've installed the above and also re-applied markhd's full transparent theme. Any known issues? Suggestions?

Anyway, to summarise because it was a long reply! :

Do you recommend wiping battery stats each flash (even if it's the same ROM?). I did that because when I unplugged this morning, stats went straight to 95 from 100. So I wiped them and then charged the phone whilst it was switched off and it took another 25 mins before showing a green LED. Would be interested in your thoughts on this. I followed these steps over the weekend to calibrate the battery but I understand this can only be done once:

Source : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=755903

In English ..

1. Power on your Desire then connect to your Charger and Fully charge until the LED changes Green.

2. Disconnect your phone from the charger and then power off.

3. Reconnect your phone to your charger with the power off and wait for the green LED.

4. Disconnect the phone from the charger and power it on.

5. Once the phone has fully booted / ready to use ... power off again.

6. With the power off connect the phone to the charger and wait for the green LED.

7. Disconnect from the Charger then power on and use normally.

Thanks for the update man (even if it doesn't work out for me!). Could you also post up the neo wallpapers zip, I got it off our post on XDA (no, I'm not stalking you!). I think anyone on here who is not on XDA would appreciate them.

Looking forward to further updates and the classic version, I hope others on this forum give your ROM a try. It's definitely kept me interested whilst waiting for MCR r10. :D

mmhh..if it was only 1x...who knows....don´t know why...have no probs with this...

yes...wipe batt stats is recommend for all roms and flashes... :) ...also the phone needs 1-3 days with loads...but its normal...also it is normal that the phone goes from 100-95 % because it loads again at 90 % ....trying actual a kernel which say it loads from 99% again...hope it work....and here the wallpapers :)

update_signed_wallpapers.zip

Guest BashyUK
This new Kernel have the slow sd cards fix in and works great with the rom :P

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=801435

With kind regards..Alex

Just seen it this morning, I have been running the v4 sdcard fix since Sunday anyway so will stick to that...Read speeds went from 4-5 to 12!

Btw, the ROM is v stable at 1113 but not so stable at 1300.

Guest BashyUK

Well the time has come for me to try a non-Sense ROM. Have installed DeFrost 5.8. Let's see how long I last :)

Anyway, just want to say a big thank you to Alex for an outstanding Sense ROM :) I will definitely be using a ROM of yours again, maybe even come back to this one.

My best experience was with both both your original ROM with the updated kernel you provided the second time round and I also had a v stable experience with tripv4 + 5 kernels. v3 not so much. Also found that OC was best at 1113, ok at 1267 but not stable at 1300.

Markhd full transparent theme went v well as did your own recent Espresso version.

Battery life, for me, fantastic. With the heavy use i give my phone i could afford to charge at work the next afternoon rather than every night.

A donation will be coming your way soon

Thanks and a defo +100! :(

Well the time has come for me to try a non-Sense ROM. Have installed DeFrost 5.8. Let's see how long I last :)

Anyway, just want to say a big thank you to Alex for an outstanding Sense ROM :( I will definitely be using a ROM of yours again, maybe even come back to this one.

My best experience was with both both your original ROM with the updated kernel you provided the second time round and I also had a v stable experience with tripv4 + 5 kernels. v3 not so much. Also found that OC was best at 1113, ok at 1267 but not stable at 1300.

Markhd full transparent theme went v well as did your own recent Espresso version.

Battery life, for me, fantastic. With the heavy use i give my phone i could afford to charge at work the next afternoon rather than every night.

A donation will be coming your way soon

Thanks and a defo +100! :(

hey..big thanks for the flowers :)

Maybe you can tell how you find defrost..

with kind regards..Alex

• 2 weeks later...
hey..big thanks for the flowers :rolleyes:

Maybe you can tell how you find defrost..

with kind regards..Alex

Alex, your a star. I agree with the above comments. You ALWAYS respond to user questions. You have a great Rom that you work on tirelessly. You don't charge, only request for donations and an all round good guy. A fine example of an honest hard working guy. Good on ya.

I've been on defrost now for a couple of weeks. Seems good, battery is good and pretty stable. Only 2 fc in that time which isn't too bad I guess, but lightning quick! Just waiting for sense hd with working camera, then ill be very happy!

Alex, your a star. I agree with the above comments. You ALWAYS respond to user questions. You have a great Rom that you work on tirelessly. You don't charge, only request for donations and an all round good guy. A fine example of an honest hard working guy. Good on ya.

I've been on defrost now for a couple of weeks. Seems good, battery is good and pretty stable. Only 2 fc in that time which isn't too bad I guess, but lightning quick! Just waiting for sense hd with working camera, then ill be very happy!

Thanks...Thanks Thanks :rolleyes: :huh: :huh: :D :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here a Kernel that reload from 99% again... :angry:

if you load your phone overnight...you don´t wake up with maybe 90 %

the Kernel don´t have oc (overclock) but i´m more interested to have a kernel that load from 99% again

it have:

-wifi n (patched with screen off fix...wifi pm fast)

-undervolt

-rw system (unionfs)

-ext3/4

-cif

-cfq

-tun

-jbd2

-interactiv/powersave

-perflok disable

http://www.multiupload.com/086JGEWEAF

with kind regards..Alex

• 3 weeks later...

new HD Rom online

Alex-V 1.0 HD

-initial release

-based on latest hd build : 1.32.405.6 wwe (for make it easier for me from a rooted paul [modaco] hd rom)

-with all things from Alex-V 1.8

uvoc havs kernel by sibere with 1113 mhz (based on richards v5e) (thanks sibere and richard)

-Battery Fix (get 100% if you unplug your phone if you charge it overnight) (thanks sibere)

-GPU+

-updated apps: Youtube, Maps, GMail 2.3 and Market 2.12

-Data2ext (thanks ownhere and also sibere)

-automatic script (only make a ext2/3/4 with min 1gb (max2gb) and flash the rom)

with kind regards...Alex

Guest BashyUK

Hey Alex,

You've been busy ;) My friend has v1.7 that I put on for him. Can 1.8 just be flashed over without data wipe?

Also, last time we did 1.7 he had to manually enter his Vodafone UK APN info, is this within the rom now?

Thanks

Hey Alex,

You've been busy ;) My friend has v1.7 that I put on for him. Can 1.8 just be flashed over without data wipe?

Also, last time we did 1.7 he had to manually enter his Vodafone UK APN info, is this within the rom now?

Thanks

on xda a user report a bootloop after flash direct over...so i say make a full wipe ;)

1.8 is also based on build 2.10 because the most mods are compatible with 2.10...so i say no..manual input (is it pre-paid..?)

maybe try my new hd rom... :P :P

whats with your desire...i saw you want to send in repair..??!?

with kind regards...Alex

Here my own Style Expresso Themes for HD Rom ;)

- the first with flip clock but not transparent....(because there are glitches after flip animation if half transparency)

http://www.multiupload.com/4LA1EKKVED

-second one with half transparency...but without flip (the normal sense)

http://www.multiupload.com/00RSX9KJO6

with kind regards...Alex

post-735231-1291775796_thumb.png

post-735231-1291775818_thumb.png

post-735231-1291775833_thumb.png

Guest preetkk

Is there a mod available to do something like this; when a page is loading in the default web browser you are stuck with the address bar at the top which if you want to view anything at the top of the page you have to wait for the page to load fully first to allow the address bar to dissappear.

Is there a mod which loads the page sepearate to the address bar (below the address bar)

Guest BashyUK

I'm coming back to Alex-v! I have been getting low storage messages and can't install apps, need a2sd+, sod the official ruu I will use the WWE one if I really need to, I have a gold card.

Tonight I root and return :)

Want to keep Sense though, have tried AOSP with DeFroST (unfortunately it coincided with h/w issues which tainted my experience, not the ROM's fault), it's not bad at al, v speedy,l but Sense at the moment is my preference.

Are there any performance issues with hd rom or should I go hd instead of 1.8?

I'm coming back to Alex-v! I have been getting low storage messages and can't install apps, need a2sd+, sod the official ruu I will use the WWE one if I really need to, I have a gold card.

Tonight I root and return :)

Want to keep Sense though, have tried AOSP with DeFroST (unfortunately it coincided with h/w issues which tainted my experience, not the ROM's fault), it's not bad at al, v speedy,l but Sense at the moment is my preference.

Are there any performance issues with hd rom or should I go hd instead of 1.8?

the hd rom hav lags because the data2ext script...i release a new version with a2sd+ script today...its smooth like a normal desire rom :)

with kind regards...Alex