[Rom](27/01/11) Alex-V 2.3/1.5 HD Froyo Sense 2.29.405.5-->with mod´s you want or not/OVOC/A2SD/NEW HD/App2sd

Guest Alexander-Vogt1@gmx.de

Guest rexriver
i see..sorry...try this

with kind regards...Alex

This time worked just great!

Thanks again for your help!

I sent you something for a beer... :lol: (confirmation nr. 9AG582369E072190A)

Enjoy it! :)

Guest rexriver

Hi again Alex,

I went abroad on holidays. Upon arriving I removed the clock widget so as to set it again but choosing this time the weather of my new location.

Unfortunately HTC clock FC and kept doing that with any clock model I chose so I was not able to revert back to the original one!!

I nandroid restore to the version with the animated clock and then I coud switch between the different HTC clocks without a problem...

Do you have any idea about what coud possibly go wrong?

Thanks once more :-)

Hi again Alex,

I went abroad on holidays. Upon arriving I removed the clock widget so as to set it again but choosing this time the weather of my new location.

Unfortunately HTC clock FC and kept doing that with any clock model I chose so I was not able to revert back to the original one!!

I nandroid restore to the version with the animated clock and then I coud switch between the different HTC clocks without a problem...

Do you have any idea about what coud possibly go wrong?

Thanks once more :-)

Normal...because this is the old clock...if you want it back again...flash the zip again ;)

with kind regards...Alex

Guest doktorko

Hi all,

several observations regarding ROMS 1.5 HD and 2.3 a2sd+, maybe it might help to someone:

- I migrated from 1.5 HD to 2.3 a2sd+ and I tried to easy restore with using recommended steps on http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/index..._and_Restore.29, so I used ROM mngr and flashed 2.3 rom with backup and full wipe, then restored data from nandroid and then I wanted to restore apps from Titanium, however, I was unable to get through, as it stayed frozen with HTC quietly brilliant screen for 20 minutes, had to put out battery and used titanium for restore application by application

- after restore everything worked fine, however I got permanently sync icon, after some investigations I realized it is Touchdown application causing that. After reinstalling Touchdown everything is fine

- IMHO 1.5 HD looks more stable, the only thing worse is missing 720 p and smaller font. On some web pages you do not see whole page - probably it counts with wider screen.

Anyway, both ROMS are quite fast and good looking, I like them as I have no issues. With R9 I had a lot of performance issues, i.e. was not able to end a call.

Guest doktorko

Another experience - very good one - was with SD card change - http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/index...rating_SD_Cards

I needed to enhance my ext3 partition for A2SD+, as original 512 MB partition created by ROM manager got low ;), so I needed to enhance to 1 GB on the same card. I used steps described in Alex-V wiki with GParted on Ubuntu and everything worked just perfectly. Most important part was to make nandroid backup because it backs up also app2sd+ part on ext3.

Hi all,

several observations regarding ROMS 1.5 HD and 2.3 a2sd+, maybe it might help to someone:

- I migrated from 1.5 HD to 2.3 a2sd+ and I tried to easy restore with using recommended steps on http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/index..._and_Restore.29, so I used ROM mngr and flashed 2.3 rom with backup and full wipe, then restored data from nandroid and then I wanted to restore apps from Titanium, however, I was unable to get through, as it stayed frozen with HTC quietly brilliant screen for 20 minutes, had to put out battery and used titanium for restore application by application

- after restore everything worked fine, however I got permanently sync icon, after some investigations I realized it is Touchdown application causing that. After reinstalling Touchdown everything is fine

- IMHO 1.5 HD looks more stable, the only thing worse is missing 720 p and smaller font. On some web pages you do not see whole page - probably it counts with wider screen.

Anyway, both ROMS are quite fast and good looking, I like them as I have no issues. With R9 I had a lot of performance issues, i.e. was not able to end a call.

I flash all roms from recovery (not rom mgr) and full wipe before...after i restore apps with my backup or titanium...i did not restore any sd ext data...think it better to have it clean...and my not mixed from older builds ( one thing is the dalvik cache on sd...that can be your problem ;) ) with this steps i have no problems ;) :D

with kind regards...Alex

Another experience - very good one - was with SD card change - http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/index...rating_SD_Cards

I needed to enhance my ext3 partition for A2SD+, as original 512 MB partition created by ROM manager got low :D, so I needed to enhance to 1 GB on the same card. I used steps described in Alex-V wiki with GParted on Ubuntu and everything worked just perfectly. Most important part was to make nandroid backup because it backs up also app2sd+ part on ext3.

:D :D :D ;) ;) B) B) :D ;)

with kind regards...Alex

- IMHO 1.5 HD , the only thing worse is missing 720 p and smaller font.

for 720 p :

Nandroid

First install/flash stream fix ownhere

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment...mp;d=1295686507

Install as apk this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment...mp;d=1295871803

Now camera works with 720p

with kind regards...Alex