"InternetWidget"=dword:1

"PhotoWidget"=dword:1

"MusicWidget"=dword:1

"LocationWidget"=dword:1

"WeatherWidget"=dword:1

"LauncherWidget"=dword:1

"SettingsWidget"=dword:1

Guest nayandey
I did'nt flash the titanium lite rom because it is too lite, and i love all the small programs and things that comes with the full version.

dear all,

do you have check all the saving preference in the battery menu? coz it worked for me. now battery last 2 days with an average use.

I did'nt flash the titanium lite rom because it is too lite, and i love all the small programs and things that comes with the full version.

The battery has been really good for me with the Lite version. You can download and install all the apps you need thats included in the M2D ROM and theres probably a fair few that you dont use/need either, except if your constantly hard reseting or flashing it can be a pain reinstalling everything but then again that can be solved using software like sashimi- http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...or-the-dummies/

Guest claus1953
dear all,

do you have check all the saving preference in the battery menu? coz it worked for me. now battery last 2 days with an average use.

Nothing to do with saving preferences, as soon as i disabled Manila the battery consumption went down, and lasted 2 days.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Οk, K.Radd... I found which lines must re-link with the new icons...

ANY IDEA HOW to make the "Launcher" & "Operator" basic icons (that black squares) TRANSPARENT, so when I'm linking them with my own icons (which they ARE transparent), to be able and can see the wallpaper behind????

Guest wickedboy

I use Manila2D V2 Sense Gloss Black, it's realy good rom for me. I have problem with internet. I connect via wifi, routher sets me ip, I see that. My signal is very good, I'm 1m from routher. When I open Opera or IE it doesn't conect. Weather updates perfect. I tryed to reset my settings, putting them back again, soft reseting. Any ideas?

Sorry for bad English

help im new on Omnia flashing rom

i downloaded the "M2D Sense GLOSS BLACK Full version"

Omnia 1900 WM 6.1

Version

PDA:1900DXIA5/DZIA5

PHONE:1900DXIA2

is it ok to use this one on my Omnia WM 6.1?

and if its ok.. what software should i download?... tnx...

Guest Bergjes

Hi,

My compliments for the awesome Rom!!!!!!!!!!!!! It realy works great and it even looks better.

Little question though.

I have a count of one unread email, but I don't have setup any email account.

How can I delete/reset the unread count of the email?

Thanks.

Erik

Guest boozeman1001
help im new on Omnia flashing rom

i downloaded the "M2D Sense GLOSS BLACK Full version"

Omnia 1900 WM 6.1

Version

PDA:1900DXIA5/DZIA5

PHONE:1900DXIA2

is it ok to use this one on my Omnia WM 6.1?

and if its ok.. what software should i download?... tnx...

This ROM replaces the original WM 6.1 with WM 6.5 with Manila (TouchFlo 2D) user interface.

It is OK for i900, no problems and far better than the original WM 6.5.

What do you mean by "what software should i download?"?

Guest andrew.mazlim
Οk, K.Radd... I found which lines must re-link with the new icons...

ANY IDEA HOW to make the "Launcher" & "Operator" basic icons (that black squares) TRANSPARENT, so when I'm linking them with my own icons (which they ARE transparent), to be able and can see the wallpaper behind????

K.Radd "Obi-Wan", I'm really need your help, bro... PM me, if you please.

Guest boozeman1001

@ corpisa: Yep, the Galaxy is really cool!

Also have a look on the new SPB black ROM: http://www.handy-faq.de/forum/samsung_i900...bile_6_5_a.html

which he has also released as a test ROM with XPR compression: http://www.handy-faq.de/forum/samsung_i900...tml#post1168399

The fastest and smoothest WM 6.5 ROM I ever used! It's a light ROM, but even with 10+ progs installed it's still blazing fast and smooth.

Edited by boozeman1001

Guest corpisa

Also have a look on the new SPB black ROM: http://www.handy-faq.de/forum/samsung_i900...bile_6_5_a.html

which he has also released as a test ROM with XPR compression: http://www.handy-faq.de/forum/samsung_i900...tml#post1168399

The fastest and smoothest WM 6.5 ROM I ever used! It's a light ROM, but even with 10+ progs installed it's still blazing fast and smooth.

yeah... I saw the test version but my german is not doing so good these days :P so that prevented me from downloading the test ROM but if krazy feels like releasing a test version in English I'll be more than happy to give it a ride...

saludos,

Edited by corpisa

Guest boozeman1001
yeah... I saw the test version but my german is not doing so good these days :P so that prevented me from downloading the test ROM but if krazy feels like releasing a test version in English I'll more than happy to give it a ride...

saludos,

What you might like to try: backup the galaxy with SPB backup, install the SPB black testversion and reapply the backup.

This worked for me perfectly.

I wanted to keep the Galaxy skin but with the fast XPR test ROM. So I gave it a try and it worked perfect.

Edited by boozeman1001

Guest corpisa
What you might like to try: backup the galaxy with SPB backup, install the SPB black testversion and reapply the backup.

This worked for me perfectly.

I wanted to keep the Galaxy skin but with the fast XPR test ROM. So I gave it a try and it worked perfect.

humm... interesting never done that before :P I might give it a try just to play around with the phone but i tell you what, it's working great the way I have it right now so I want to enjoy it for a while but thanks for the tip, we'll see... :D

slds,

I have downloaded XPR SPB GTX Black ROM and its amazing. I hope this rom in english.

Guest lieuliau

I'ts strange that I can't install Inesoft Phone on both Lite and M2D version. It always said "Install was unsucessful" right after I click on the CAB file. I need help, please!!!

Ok after using this rom for a couple of weeks I must say that I will be flashing to something else.

This is a nice rom, comes with alot of good stuff installed and battery life is not half bad, but what annoys me are the random slowdown while texting and swype become usable which then I have to reset to fix, random slowdowns while just using the device, random freezing and have to take out the battery to reset, IzInput keyboard being so slow to type with, htc audio manager simply wont find my music and let me play it anymore (song just stop playing after 15s and the program keeps shuting down),

That's enough to make me change from this.

I hope in the future you can fix it and I will definitely be flashing this again.

Edited by ErOR

Guest corpisa
Ok after using this rom for a couple of weeks I must say that I will be flashing to something else.

This is a nice rom, comes with alot of good stuff installed and battery life is not half bad, but what annoys me are the random slowdown while texting and swype become usable which then I have to reset to fix, random slowdowns while just using the device, random freezing and have to take out the battery to reset, IzInput keyboard being so slow to type with, htc audio manager simply wont find my music and let me play it anymore (song just stop playing after 15s and the program keeps shuting down),

I hope in the future you can fix it and I will definitely be flashing this again.

I can assure is your problem (something you installed, a bad flash, no hard reset after flash) because I have tested both roms and I got none of that under heavy load and I'm yet to get one single freeze.

you should give it another tried before going to another rom if you really like it.... anyway better luck next time :)

slds,

I am having some certification issues with your roms? i tried all of your roms but Resco Photo never install ? whats wrong with that ?

Install the old sdkcert my friend! A lot of old programs wont work with the 2010 edition.

sdkcert.cab

LOL this is what my phone was like from the factory, just sounds like windows in general. Try the LITE version and only install what you really need as I seem to run into similar issues with ROM's that have a lot of apps installed. Another thing is to maybe use a program that free's up RAM like the one in SkTools or cleanRam- http://www.htcaddicts.com/?id=110

Good Luck!!