DXID1 Custom ROM Windows Mobile 6.5

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest jalmeida
Thanks for your rom.

Any ideia why can´t i install ndrive v10 on your roms?

Strange, that happened too with me, either with v9 or v10 of Ndrive. But, so many things I've tried, now the v10 is installed.

I believe that what worked out was to use the Omnia USB as Mass Storage, use the install Ndrive program to "copy" the installation to he memory card and then proceed to the install through the phone. Try this way, it may work out.

Great looking ROM!

No offence but is there any way to turn off the startup sound?

Very dynamic but its getting me cought flashing my phone in work :)

Post #247

Guest pms_genotiva

Radd,

You made us krazzy with this great ROM of yours!!! :D :D :D

REMOVE = EzInput GTX :) Keyboard (i always use resco :) keyb)

ADD = S2U2 Lockscreen, ArkSwitch on the left of Black Bar at the top, and how about adding a pop-up red icon at the top bar to notify missed calls/msgs.

*dont care about battery issues...coz ive just bought a new original batt hahaha! :) (cost 1500Php or 33usd)

Thanks a lot!

thanks also to the guy who made a mediafire mirror

post-751069-1286894743_thumb.png

Edited by pms_genotiva

Guest MimomaN

Friends , i have a very important 2 questions

i am not sure if someone else having the same , but if any one could help what would be nice

1st. sometimes the mobile freezes when receive a call and before it rings !!!

that happened with me 3 times as i remember , one of them the mobiles gone to offline mode when i received the call and before it rings

and the second time it freeze completely before ringing , and it didn't work .. only reset works

i afraid that happened a lot with me , let's say that happened in 3 calls out of 10 calls for example !!

so any one here having the same , or having a fix for that ???

2nd. the charging gif is not moving while charging , i tried a lot to make it moving but no way

i tried with all S2U2 options but it didn't work , so any one having the same ? :)

WHY don't you changing yourselves the intro music with something you like or place a silent audio file? The file's name is "Poweron.wav".

Do you know which is the file for the video?

Guest Ruswanto

Thanks God I find this Thread

permission to download your ROM obi wan...

and...

can somebody tell me where can i find the resource to learn about titanium panel, manila2D and the Touchwiz...

cause i start to learn about cooking...

Thanks All

By The way...

for the start up and the shutdown sound...wich file it is? and where should i look...

Post #247

Thanks for that but I couldnt figure out a way to overwrite what was there. Access Denied.

Anyway, battery usage was pretty savage and only lasted about 4 hours. I run Lotus Traveler so I need a ROM that uses as little juice as possible.

Going to start searching for a 6.1 ROM that works well.

Great looking ROM once again. Thanks for showing me the possibilities :)

Strange, that happened too with me, either with v9 or v10 of Ndrive. But, so many things I've tried, now the v10 is installed.

I believe that what worked out was to use the Omnia USB as Mass Storage, use the install Ndrive program to "copy" the installation to he memory card and then proceed to the install through the phone. Try this way, it may work out.

Nada feito.

Don´t work

Guest MimomaN
Friends , i have a very important 2 questions

i am not sure if someone else having the same , but if any one could help what would be nice

1st. sometimes the mobile freezes when receive a call and before it rings !!!

that happened with me 3 times as i remember , one of them the mobiles gone to offline mode when i received the call and before it rings

and the second time it freeze completely before ringing , and it didn't work .. only reset works

i afraid that happened a lot with me , let's say that happened in 3 calls out of 10 calls for example !!

so any one here having the same , or having a fix for that ???

2nd. the charging gif is not moving while charging , i tried a lot to make it moving but no way

i tried with all S2U2 options but it didn't work , so any one having the same ? :)

any one ? :)

Guest lieuliau

Thank you very much for your great ROM. I'm using M2D Lite. I can't install Inesoft Phone and MS Office 2010. It says: The installation was unsuccessful. I tried to install on both Device and My Storage. Please help me! Thanks

Guest boozeman1001
Hey Norrin!

I can´t open opera, tcmp, word and many other programs, but I´d copy the files to my storage... What I did wrong?

Greetings Gurke

Propably there are some hardresets missing?

This is always a good idea when flashing Manila ROMs.