ZTE Blade - the right price?

Guest vulpy

Guest abbas_sheikh

ZTE being smaller than bigger smart phone manufacturers managed to offer this price, shows prices are way hiked. If its any dearer than £100 I wouldn't have bought.

Guest daniel_owen_uk
Except they're not. ZTE are huge. :)

P

In 2009 ZTE became the worldwide third-largest vendor of GSM telecom equipment, and ZTE sales accounted for about twenty percent of all GSM gear sold throughout the world that year.[13]

From wikipedia, and we know that it's never wrong ;)

Guest flash2004

Is everybody trying to give ideas to Orange or ZTE here? :)

Please guys, this is an excellent phone at an unbeatable price point, so lets make hay till the sun shines ;)

Guest igor_anta
From wikipedia, and we know that it's never wrong ;)

Well yeah, Huawei are huge as well and you don't see them tearing up the Android market don't you :( If a company is huge it doesn't mean they're good at everything they do. They make budget phones and don't even try to outperform the big guns, cause the specialized manufacturers are by far the leaders in the market and will always remain as leaders, even if their phones are ridiculously overpriced like it was mentioned :)

Looking at the specs it surely seems like a steal for a mere 99, the only drawback i can see is the trackball missing, I really use that when I type. The thing preventing me personally from upgrading from the Pulse is that it's not THAT much better (and I would have to find a way to order that to Macedonia:)) to warrant I wouldn't want to change it in a few months, as I remember the next Android will require 1Ghz to run so I guess I'll be saving up for something juicier (it will take a while). Cheers!

Guest daniel_owen_uk
Is everybody trying to give ideas to Orange or ZTE here? :)

Please guys, this is an excellent phone at an unbeatable price point, so lets make hay till the sun shines :(

Not managed to flog the pulse yet then ;)