Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest firestarter03
The screen protector on my phone is an old i900 protector. The ones supplied with the case will fit the whole surface. I tried taking photos of it but its not showing up too well, with it being clear.

Are the screen protectors supplied with the case crystal or anti-glare? I am tempted but it does seem a tad expensive...

Guest nedmundo1
Well of course I understand, just if you look back at some of the previous posts we all thought the current ebay ones were to expensive :)

Remember, what is the one reason we all bought the Blade? ;)

I think fair play to the chap for using his initiative and importing them. By the time import duty is paid, there isn't going to be a net profit in them.

Guest Timeblast
Are the screen protectors supplied with the case crystal or anti-glare? I am tempted but it does seem a tad expensive...

This is what it says on the packaging:

"Mobile Screen Protector

Ultra thin and optically clear without blocking your view. Anti-scratch coating provides instant protection from fingerprints, scratches and dust. Easy to remove with no stickly residue."

No mention of anti-glare so I think it's a clear protector.

HTH

Guest NickNuke33
My eBay listing is also up now. Check it out!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=270694420625

Hey Timeblast,

If you feel confident enough, do you reckon you could ship internationally, to places like Australia.

No pressure to do it now, but if you would consider it in the near future, it would be greatly appreciated. ;) :)

Edited by NickNuke33

Guest Azurren
Are those Jelly Cases from UK or HK useable for the Swiss ZTE-Blade? The new stock has a glossy caseing now.

Shouldn't make a difference so long as it the same shape, size and button layout ;)

Guest PeterDreher
Shouldn't make a difference so long as it the same shape, size and button layout ;)

Why do they write:

"This is for smoked grey only,"

?

Thanks

Guest AstuteSoup
Why do they write:

"This is for smoked grey only,"

?

Thanks

That's the colour of the case being sold, it's also available in white and blue. If you look at the description of the white case, from the same seller, you'll see it says "This is for transparent matte white only".

Hi

Just listed the blue cases, find it here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=270694786987

I will look into shipping to other countries.

I cant imagine how the casing feels.. Is it more (hard) plasic-like, or is it (softer) rubber line? So would it stick to surfaces, or would it slide right off? (Im thinking on the dashboard of a car... My current rubber iphone case wont slide off as soon as I drive off)..

Guest Azurren

Just got my stickers.. Actually quite difficult to fit straight and cover the entire orange logo. The sticker itself is a slightly different shade of green.

Hell I'm knit picking! Looks great and 220% better than the giant android stickers on the back of the sf! Or the orange logo ;)

Recommend! :)

Edited by Azurren

Guest Timeblast
I cant imagine how the casing feels.. Is it more (hard) plasic-like, or is it (softer) rubber line? So would it stick to surfaces, or would it slide right off? (Im thinking on the dashboard of a car... My current rubber iphone case wont slide off as soon as I drive off)..

Just did the dashboard test for you. If you drive off slowly it will stay but go any faster and it will slide off. So no it doesn't stick to surfaces. Also I would say the case feels smooth and rubbery.

To everyone else: All the greys are gone now. If you missed out or waiting for white I should get some more next week at the latest. I still have blue if anyone is interested. ;)

Edited by Timeblast

Guest RussellS

I've just got my little Android stickers but I can't figure out how to get it to stick to the back of the phone. I peel the, what looks like masking tape, away from the backing paper and the android is stuck to the back of the masking tape. I then put it on the phone but when I then try to peel the masking tape away the android comes away with it and won't stay on the phone.

I'm obviously doing something daft here and will feel very silly when someone points this out to me.

Please, someone. Tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Guest leetron1
I've just got my little Android stickers but I can't figure out how to get it to stick to the back of the phone. I peel the, what looks like masking tape, away from the backing paper and the android is stuck to the back of the masking tape. I then put it on the phone but when I then try to peel the masking tape away the android comes away with it and won't stay on the phone.

I'm obviously doing something daft here and will feel very silly when someone points this out to me.

Please, someone. Tell me what I'm doing wrong.

warm damp cloth over backing tape..peel off slowly ;)

To everyone else: All the greys are gone now. If you missed out or waiting for white I should get some more next week at the latest. I still have blue if anyone is interested. ;)

Greetings Everyone!

Hi Timeblast,

It's great you are doing this!

If you ever get the gray ones again I would definitely buy one provided you ship it to Germany.

Guest alibongo
warm damp cloth over backing tape..peel off slowly ;)

The edge of a credit card is the standard way, just "squeegy" it on - rub nice n hard over the backing tape then slowly peel it off at 45 degrees , any bits that lift as pulling ,stop and squeegy a bit more . should do the trick.

Cheers

Andy