Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest Nandroid
Does it leave a square mark on the case?

No, absolutely no mark whatsoever. If you look at my phone now you could never tell there was ever anything there.

I got my clear jelly case through from Sohogopher today. Box was Nilkin branded.

Quite impressed, case fits well. Volume buttons are slightly off as per his note on the auction. The loudspeaker is partially covered but still sounds fine. Also the microphone is slightly covered but no problems with call quality thus far.

The included screen protector fits great, but the earpiece hole wasn't cut out totally so I had to butcher it slightly to get it out :) Also the screen protector is a bit "cloudy" if you know what I mean, not totally clear. Though I did manage to get all the bubbles out :lol:

All in all very happy with it for what I paid.

Guest MIKEYMC
No, absolutely no mark whatsoever. If you look at my phone now you could never tell there was ever anything there.

I'll give this a go. I have a spare android sticker if it messes up.

Guest beebaakid

Got my nillkin 'phone protection kit' from netimes.com took about a week, got it today I have to say to all the people struggling on with their e71 cases, for £6ish (Paypal) delivered with a screen protector from hong kong is money well spent, It looks lovely (even the packaging is nice), dont be tight, treat your san fran today!!!!!!!

Edit: the screen protector is garbage, went back to the i900 ones, its sort of matt finish its horrible.

Edited by beebaakid

Got my case from Sohogopher not bad dispatched on the 13th :lol:

Slight misfit around the volume keys might try heat to pull it in

Haven't used the screen protector as I have a devdef one fitted

See hastily taken pics below

post-197547-1295647502_thumb.jpg post-197547-1295647523_thumb.jpg post-197547-1295647564_thumb.jpg

Guest john.smith

The nail polish remover thing was on YouTube's comments

Thumb up for you!

OK I've just removed the Orange logo completely, using nail varnish remover. If you use a white tissue and you see any orange at all on the tissue, it's working. It took me about 5 minutes rubbing, but it's history! No sign at all of it ever having been there. :lol:

Guest Phoenix Silver

See hastily taken pics below

post-197547-1295647502_thumb.jpg post-197547-1295647523_thumb.jpg post-197547-1295647564_thumb.jpg

could you give us a reference number and a link ?

Guest Ced_Gee
OK I've just removed the Orange logo completely, using nail varnish remover. If you use a white tissue and you see any orange at all on the tissue, it's working. It took me about 5 minutes rubbing, but it's history! No sign at all of it ever having been there. :lol:

It didnt really work for me on my grey sf. The orange logo would barely budge, so I applied more elbow grease which removed the logo plus the grey coating from the housing. I'll have to get a sticker to cover up the mess now. :)

It didnt really work for me on my grey sf. The orange logo would barely budge, so I applied more elbow grease which removed the logo plus the grey coating from the housing. I'll have to get a sticker to cover up the mess now. :)

Didn't work for me either. 10 minutes of vigorous rubbing and not a sign of orange on the cloth. Anyone want a bottle of nail polish remover? :lol:

Edited by stanno

Guest dawsog01
Hi,

Orders I sent have been marked as dispatched. If not marked, I will get it sent out tomorrow.

Mine arrived this morning - very pleased and excellent service - many thanks.....

received mine this morning from the second batch send out on the 15th

received mine this morning from the second batch send out on the 15th

Does this one cover the loudspeaker? I've heard that you can get dust inside your screen through the loudspeaker holes.

Guest Brianrh

Does anyone have or able to get any pictures of a non white case from Sohogopher on a white San Francisco? As white was the only colour we were able to get for a replacement phone, we were wondering how transparent the black case would be with the white phone inside?

Thanks.

Brian

Didn't work for me either. 10 minutes of vigorous rubbing and not a sign of orange on the cloth. Anyone want a bottle of nail polish remover? :)

I tired the nail remover thing on my grey SF and it didn't work.

I'm guessing that the nail polish remover problem is because most don't contain acetone (the strong smell!) any more. :lol:

Guest Nandroid
I'm guessing that the nail polish remover problem is because most don't contain acetone (the strong smell!) any more. :lol:

Yeah, that's possible. However, I live in Spain, they've never heard of health and safety here. I'm sure you could build a thermo-nuclear device from over-the-counter pharmacy stuff. :)

Guest Timeblast

Hi,

As promised orders made yesterday after 3:30 and during the early hours this morning were sent at noon today. All other orders will be sent on Monday.

:lol:

I think the logos may vary on some phones - my logo is almost matt and looks like it would rub off, my friends logo is a lot shinier and a more vibrant orange in colour so I'm wondering if at some point they changed the way the logo was printed.

I have an OLED and my friend a TFT tho that may have nothing to do with it.

Ordered one for myself, was going to order one for the gf but she only wants one if I can get it in pink :lol:

the back of the packet mine came in says available in 6 classic colours

clear, black, green, blue, pink and purple

so from that i would say that there is more colours to come try sending sohogopher a message on ebay see what they say