Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest JaffoCake
Yes, they do, don't affect their performance though. Cover the sensors and the phone display shuts off when calling and buttons light up when covered/in the dark.

From eBay.

Thanks for the link; my SF no longer looks like it has a crisp packet stuck to it!

:)

Guest AndyHibberd

The guy in the avforums has a silicone type case. I didn't want a pouch.

Yeah just realised E71 has been mentioned but I don't think we found a good skin-type case for it that leaves the screen exposed.

Guest meinnit
The guy in the avforums has a silicone type case. I didn't want a pouch.

Yeah just realised E71 has been mentioned but I don't think we found a good skin-type case for it that leaves the screen exposed.

The guys silicone case looks almost perfect! I have posted asking him where he got it from :P

The case fits like a glove - no room for the little toes to grow.

There is a cut out for the camera which doesn't get in the way.

I like the loof of the OtterBox series so might look to try hat next. This one is fine but a little thin. The OtterBox has better impact protection.

Is there anybody who get the chance to test if the Otterbox impact case fits for the SF. I dont like this silicon cases but the otterbox one looks a little bit nicer than the 3Pound ebay kondoms. Maybe the Material of the otterbox is better and i can cut the silicon a little bit more to access the 3 Hardbuttons. Picture of a SF in an otterbox would be nice.

Edited by paoloo

Guest AndyHibberd

Nice work, I'm gonna order one.

btw screen protectors can be a bugger. I see why they give you six now. I almost got it perfect first time except for one little bit and in my efforts to clean that bit out I've made it about 20 times worse.

Edited by AndyHibberd

Guest meinnit
Nice work, I'm gonna order one.

btw screen protectors can be a bugger. I see why they give you six now. I almost got it perfect first time except for one little bit and in my efforts to clean that bit out I've made it about 20 times worse.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention :P I will be ordering one too.

I learned that the hard way also with my last phone. Now I don't bother trying to get it 100% perfect otherwise it does indeed get worse!

Guest meinnit
He's replied saying its this one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLACK-TRANSPARENT-JE...=item4cec8a1c97

If you want to have a look at the pic of it with the SF take a look at his post:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/13217903-post73.html

Wow loads of people have purchased that case since I posted on here and HotUKDeals. Thats more sold today than any other day since June haha.

Better get my order in before they decide to hike the price :P

Edited by meinnit

Guest AndyHibberd

The Silicone Gel case (E71 nokia) is perfect guys.

Camera on back is exposed.

I can press all the buttons no problem.

VERY snug fit, combined with a screen protector you have good all round protection.

I think the mic is also exposed at the bottom left (if that is the mic...)

USB port exposed.

Headphone jack exposed.

Very pleased with this purchase!

On another note I got the email to say it had been dispatched this morning, got home and it was there lol. I'm guessing the email was delayed.

Andy