Any News about JI ROMS??

Guest abdelrahim

not really surprise he doesn't share his rom even with Russians.

anyway, even if he did share, guess it may not suit/benefit everyone since each chef has their own preference

but am grateful he shares tweaks like msg sent notifications and camera YYMMDD_HHMMSS.jpg which I believe benefit many ppl :D

another supporter of wm 6.5.3 :P

I agree with you . Another fanatic of 6.5.3

Now waiting for JJ ROMS... JJ reminds me of one of the best soccer players in A frica few years back ....JJ Okosha :P :D

You are talking about JJ Okocha of Nigeria Eagles. He was a very good dribbler and ball juggler. He literarily single handedly 'destroyed' some of the European National teams in World Cup of USA 1994. Enough of Soccer . Back to ROMS. When are we expecting a JJ rom. I pray that it is a 6.5.3.

Guest dani_carrabba

while you talking JJ Okocha, JJ Roms reminds me of JJ Rousseau back in my college days, he is writer, and composer of 18th-century Romanticism :P

Guest Terry666
Now waiting for JJ ROMS... JJ reminds me of one of the best soccer players in A frica few years back ....JJ Okosha :P :D

You are talking about JJ Okocha of Nigeria Eagles. He was a very good dribbler and ball juggler. He literarily single handedly 'destroyed' some of the European National teams in World Cup of USA 1994. Enough of Soccer . Back to ROMS. When are we expecting a JJ rom. I pray that it is a 6.5.3.

while you talking JJ Okocha, JJ Roms reminds me of JJ Rousseau back in my college days, he is writer, and composer of 18th-century Romanticism :lol:

You guys are funny :P

THAT'S what happening to us when we waiting for Samsung... :D We can recall JJ Cale :lol: "Cocaine" for example :D

Guest kimitza

to me, jh2 roms were a dissapointement. fast battery drain, my omnia couldnt last for 2 days. using the same apps with Lancez's JE3 rom, it lasts 4 days, with moderate talking(about 20-30 minutes , sms, about 2 hrs for browsing and mailing per day). JI is 6.5 and i tried but....it didn't feel right :(.

Anyway, why do you wait so eagerly these new roms, i don't know. until samsung doesn't improve the memory management and launch a proper video driver, all releases are almost for nothing. thanks to this great community, almost all bugs have been fixed. Maybe samsung should hire some of the chefs :( or at least look around to learn from you guys :)).

anyway, i think samsung will release 1 or 2 roms before ditching omnia2.they will be to busy with wp7(wich suuuucks :) ). we're lucky to have this communities(modaco, xda etc) where the sloppy work is fixed. thanks again guys.

Edited by kimitza