all hands in, I need help catching up!!!

Guest snapz54

Guest snapz54

So I have been away from home for the last month traveling the country, I plan to catch up on the community and backtrack through all relevant posts but will anyone please walk me through advances and breakthroughs since sep. 7th? I believe we received a firmware update which I still need to implement?

What did it include and how's everyone doing? It's good to be home! :)

Guest Fogfire
So I have been away from home for the last month traveling the country, I plan to catch up on the community and backtrack through all relevant posts but will anyone please walk me through advances and breakthroughs since sep. 7th? I believe we received a firmware update which I still need to implement?

What did it include and how's everyone doing? It's good to be home! :)

We got two updates DG21 and DG21 with CSC changes that fixes the widget store (which is now the one on Samsung site)

Problem is none of the cooked ROMS work anymore if you install the most recent DG21.. so you want to find the version of DG21 that was put out earlier in September.

Guest snapz54
We got two updates DG21 and DG21 with CSC changes that fixes the widget store (which is now the one on Samsung site)

Problem is none of the cooked ROMS work anymore if you install the most recent DG21.. so you want to find the version of DG21 that was put out earlier in September.

any links to that specific version?

and what are everyone's views on the new update, worth the risk? or is everyone just getting it because it's there

Guest Snow02
any links to that specific version?

and what are everyone's views on the new update, worth the risk? or is everyone just getting it because it's there

There is no risk, and yes, the phone runs better with it.

Guest xlightwaverx

The phone physically runs faster and smoother with the DG21 update.

If you want DG21 Stock, just download the kitchen that I posted, cook the included DG21 Stock, and Flash.

Find the older EXE Rom Update from Verizon and install after removing your drivers to update the CSC, which is the recommended way to go since they have more effect over PDA then we originally thought. The Verizon update ending in .3 I believe will cause you to not be able to run custom ROMS, which is like forcing you to wipe your ass without toilet paper.

X

There is no risk, and yes, the phone runs better with it.

Guest Snow02
The phone physically runs faster and smoother with the DG21 update.

If you want DG21 Stock, just download the kitchen that I posted, cook the included DG21 Stock, and Flash.

Find the older EXE Rom Update from Verizon and install after removing your drivers to update the CSC, which is the recommended way to go since they have more effect over PDA then we originally thought. The Verizon update ending in .3 I believe will cause you to not be able to run custom ROMS, which is like forcing you to wipe your ass without toilet paper.

X

What's with the extra flash step? Just run the official upgrade.