Windows Phone 7 Launch Event - Live Coverage

Guest PaulOBrien

We will be covering the Windows Phone 7 Launch Event LIVE from the venue, from 2 PM BST on 11th October 2010.

Come join us! :)

P

Guest mureta

Unfortunately I can not be present. But yes I would Paul. :(

Accompany the summaries later. Gathering, knowledge, learning and arguing with on the issues posted with new colleagues, it's all good. :)

Thanks for the info Paul.

Cheers for all of MoDaCo. ;)

mureta.

Edited by mureta

Guest stuzathegreat
hd2 ,...

Not officialy! (Its been hacked on to it though)

Mmkin, you might want check google as there are a few now listed. My firm favourite is the Dell Lightning ... very similar to my HD2 but with a much needed keyboard. Linky-poos

Guest stuzathegreat
Zune 4.7 update is ready for download!!!!

This should give the UK access to the Marketplace at long last :)

We've had access to the Zune market place for a few weeks now (at least 2 months subs have been charged to me) but zero music available. Technicaly, I could have had them under False Advertising with TS :D

Having said that, i'm gagging for Zune to populate so I can actually start using it rather than looking at a bunch of adverts for films :)

edit: FLIP ME! Music has FINALY appeared on Zune UK site :) Will also hopefully be on X360 now, don't suppose anyone at home can check can they?

edit2: Dissapointed we don't have the music videos though, very disapointed that the Septics get it and we don't - unless I'm being blind?

Edited by stuzathegreat

Guest awarner
edit: FLIP ME! Music has FINALY appeared on Zune UK site :) Will also hopefully be on X360 now, don't suppose anyone at home can check can they?

Nope nothing on Xbox Zune wise apart from movies

Guest stuzathegreat
Nope nothing on Xbox Zune wise apart from movies

Booo! Thanks for looking :) I had the grand idea that one Zune pass will work on your WP7, X360 and PC .... maybe I was wrong?

Guest pisquee

When Windows Smartphone and the original SPV was launched on Orange UK, there was an official video stream of the launch event (I remember watching it!) ... shame this isn't the case this time round.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.