CyanogenMod 6 port for Pulse

Guest Tom G

Guest alex12335
"Damn. So I have a choice;

Wifi

Or

OC and SWAP

Dammit. Can someone make me a working kernel with OC, SWAP and working Wifi?"

This is a tough choice. I see very little advantage in froyo over FLB1.7 without swap and OC. Perhaps just a patch on the kernal rather than a new zip

boot_flb_0_20.zip

Attached File(s)

boot_flb_0_20.zip ( 2.44MB ) Number of downloads: 15

No changes.

WiFi is turned on and searched networks but can't connect to any of them.

GPS still doesn't search satellites.

OC, swap works.

Edited by anegin

Guest Sonnengel

I have a problem... In my Ubuntu, in the terminal when i wright : "sonnengel@Maggie:~/amonra/froyo$ fastboot-linux flash system system.img" says me: "fastboot-linux: orden no encontrada"

In the froyo folder i had all the archives: userdata.img, boot.img, system.img, fastboot-linux...

Sorry for my bad english, I'm from uruguay hehe

I have a problem... In my Ubuntu, in the terminal when i wright : "sonnengel@Maggie:~/amonra/froyo$ fastboot-linux flash system system.img" says me: "fastboot-linux: orden no encontrada"

In the froyo folder i had all the archives: userdata.img, boot.img, system.img, fastboot-linux...

Try to type ./fastboot-linux flash system system.img

(with dot and backslash before command line)

Edited by anegin

Guest Pq2son2

Try to put "./fastboot-linux flash system system.img" (the problem is the relative path. xD Or add the Fastboot command into PATH enviroment.

Guest thisweb

You also need ADB for linux in there too and type:

chmod a+x adb

these allow permissions - then flash imgs.

Guest Pq2son2
Your using microsoft windows. :)

Probably something to do with admin permissions, I ahd this in linux, your driver is definately working it seems, need to use Superuser in linux when this happens. In windows try open CMD in admin mode first (right click it in start menu)

Yes!! I know!! I'm Debian/Ubuntu user, but currently I'm not with my computer! and I can't use it... :'(

The problem perssist with "Admin Console rights". (Right click over Console and select "open as administrator") :'( Must be the micro-usb cable the problem?? I'm using a generic cable (but works with ADB commands) arg!!!

Guest thisweb
No changes.

WiFi is turned on and searched networks but can't connect to any of them.

GPS still doesn't search satellites.

OC, swap works.

Wifi working for me with alex12335 upload - boot_flb_0_20.zip ( 2.44MB )

I also have overclock @691, jit, compcache and swapper2 @ 64mb (60swappy). Runs lovely at 4.82 MFLOPS. And notification bug with funny stripes on swipe seems to have been fixed too! I love the long press red reboot option!

Guest thisweb
Yes!! I know!! I'm Debian/Ubuntu user, but currently I'm not with my computer! and I can't use it... :'(

The problem perssist with "Admin Console rights". (Right click over Console and select "open as administrator") :'( Must be the micro-usb cable the problem?? I'm using a generic cable (but works with ADB commands) arg!!!

Hmm not sure, I doubt its usb cable. Do you get the User Account Permissions box pop up? You should do. Sorry I can't help perhaps you could download and run a deb distro / usb on windows machine. Or virtual box - thats worked for me before.

Guest arlindo.costa
Wifi working for me with alex12335 upload - boot_flb_0_20.zip ( 2.44MB )

I also have overclock @691, jit, compcache and swapper2 @ 64mb (60swappy). Runs lovely at 4.82 MFLOPS. And notification bug with funny stripes on swipe seems to have been fixed too! I love the long press red reboot option!

I'm also having problems with wifi (using alex12335 upload - boot_flb_0_20.zip). It doesn't pass the acquiring IP phase.

Oh. I thought you meant the text highlight.

Well, can you?

Yeap. What color you prefer :)

You can probably flash any mdpi CM6 theme from cyanogenmod.com and xda. Just remove everything but framework-res.apk and settings.apk from the update.zip

Guest rikkiej

I just love the subtle touches in this mod! I was making a call and thought it rebooted it vibrated when the other person picks up

Edited by rikkiej

Guest DanWilson
Yeap. What color you prefer :)

You can probably flash any mdpi CM6 theme from cyanogenmod.com and xda. Just remove everything but framework-res.apk and settings.apk from the update.zip

But I'd need to resign it, would I not? And when I used Elegant Steel, the text highlight was still orange. Can you fix it?

But I'd need to resign it, would I not? And when I used Elegant Steel, the text highlight was still orange. Can you fix it?

Don't need to resign in CW. And yes i can :)