CyanogenMod 6 port for Pulse

Guest Tom G

Guest peelie

another thing to like about the CM6 is that if you install another launcher (i am using zeam) the adw launcher that comes with CM6 does not run, nice!

Guest stealthstealer
Try reflashing a lot. Thats what I did.

hmm... is it essential to flash userdata?

im skipping that atm so it keeps stuff the same

hmm... is it essential to flash userdata?

im skipping that atm so it keeps stuff the same

If you don't flash userdata 3G won't work. There is a script on userdata that runs on firstboot.

If you don't want to flash it run.

adb remount

adb shell chmod 6751 /system/bin/netcfg
That will do what the script should have done. I will look at a better way to do it in future that doesn't need the userdata image. PS. If you don't flash userdata you may also have problems with wifi. It should be fine if you are coming from something based on codeaurora (like the official Huawei 2.1 roms), but if you are coming from something based on aosp (like my froyo roms or FLB 2) it will probably fail. To fix.
adb shell rm -r /data/system/wpa_supplicant

adb reboot

Edited by Tom G

Guest ogiogi

Don't know if this is a bug or not. These lines/artifacts show when i press the notification bar. The date should appear with a fade animation but instead of the animation there are artifacts

post-656233-1286583550_thumb.png

Don't know if this is a bug or not. These lines/artifacts show when i press the notification bar. The date should appear with a fade animation but instead of the animation there are artifacts

It works fine for me. Maybe it is because of your customised notification bar.

Guest gusthy

Oh, how stupid I am.

Yesterday evening I repacked flb's ramdisk.cpio with my kernel, it is senseless.

Here is tom's ramdisk.cpio with flb's kernel and sorry guys for the mistake!

Edit:

It booted fine, and flashing CM6, A2SD and GAPPS in the right order resulted to a very usable Pulse!!

boot_flb.img

Edited by gusthy

Guest sNaiL94

I flashed anything (i tried twice) but my pulse stucks on the "Android" bootscreen... I tried gusthy's two boot.img

Why is that?

Thanks!

EDIT: I stucked too w/ the original boot.img... :S

Edited by sNaiL94

Guest thisweb
Oh, how stupid I am.

Yesterday evening I repacked flb's ramdisk.cpio with my kernel, it is senseless.

Here is tom's ramdisk.cpio with flb's kernel and sorry guys for the mistake!

Edit:

It booted fine, and flashing CM6, A2SD and GAPPS in the right order resulted to a very usable Pulse!!

No worries and thanks! So does this now contain the kernel with swap and adjustable overclock <691mHz?

I have flashed the elegant steel mod from xDA as well. But when I pull down the notification bar,the text of The notification is black and therefore not readable. Someone help please

Guest Simon O
I have flashed the elegant steel mod from xDA as well. But when I pull down the notification bar,the text of The notification is black and therefore not readable. Someone help please

Did you flash a framework you downloaded from XDA or here?

Guest gusthy
I flashed anything (i tried twice) but my pulse stucks on the "Android" bootscreen... I tried gusthy's two boot.img

Why is that?

Thanks!

EDIT: I stucked too w/ the original boot.img... :S

wipe, wipe, wipe :)

Guest JimJam707

Change the colour of the text in

Settings - CyanogenMod Settings - User Interface

And change all the options there to change text white.

Guest DanWilson

You need to mess with the colours in CyanogenMod Settings > UI Tweaks > Notifications. (I can't remember the real names :))

So now we have 691MHz and SWAP with the above image? Yippee!

An update with working camera & sensors should be up a little later. The camera has a bit of a bug that I would like to investigate further.

Edited by Tom G

Guest DanWilson
An update with working camera & sensors should be up a little later. The camera has a bit of a bug that I would like to investigate further.

I thought camera was known to be impossible...

Front camera too? Or just back?

And damn you Jamie for beating me... :)

Guest JimJam707
You need to mess with the colours in CyanogenMod Settings > UI Tweaks > Notifications. (I can't remember the real names :))

So now we have 691MHz and SWAP with the above image? Yippee!

Beat you ;)

Guest DanWilson
I thought camera was known to be impossible...

Front camera too? Or just back?

And damn you Jamie for beating me... :)

Beat you ;)

Beat you.

Stop it Jamie.