Status Date Time Signatory Branch Comments

Departed Depot 22/11/10 17:35 HAMS HALL

Arrived At Depot 22/11/10 17:34 HAMS HALL

Parcel data received awaiting coll. 22/11/10 LINCOLN SERVICE CENTRE

Parcel received after cut off time. 21/11/10 14:29 DSG CUSTOMER LOCATION

B)

P

Guest JingleManSweep
Thats not good mate. I would love to know how they decide on which orders get cancelled as is obvious it is not on a last come basis if you ordered at 9.30am

For your reference and comparison purposes, my order was acknowledged on Friday 19th November at 8.49am and confirmed on Monday 22nd November at 07:59am. The latest delivery status from DHL is: "Departed Depot, 22/11/10 15:34, HAMS HALL".

Perhaps it may be beneficial finding out the latest acknowledgement times of "cancelled order" users. Might not be worth it, but I feel sorry for someone who ordered earlier and had their order cancelled over somebody else who ordered later.

Guest john newhouse
Afternoon All,

First Post!!

Right I have just received an email confirming my order has been cancelled :-(

I placed my order via PC World at approx. 9:30 on the 19th Nov - Order number PCW1******442.

After speaking to both PC World and Currys Sales line this evening - they are both saying NO NEW STOCK until next week!

Not sure whether to believe @AdventVega on twitter!!

How many of you have had their order cancelled?

Mark

i ordered on the pcworld site after that, approx 9.50. and mine is moving through the depot as we speak!

i would get on to them and let them know that you were not the last to order and therefore it should not have been yours that was cancelled.

i will pm you my order ref if you want.

at the very least i would be asking for first in the queue for the next lot, along with a cheaper price, or voucher for the shop

Guest rferrett

Deary me so we are all in for something of a free for all tomorrow afternoon trying to get some of the limited stock B)

Mind you I guess we could get some awful Folio type reviews from those who live near DHL depots. I have wanted one of these for so long now I kinda wonder if ill end up getting one even if everyone says they are rubbish.

<tangent> Anyone know why Gingerbread still hasn't been released yet? I had heard it was likely to come out on November the 8th.... </tangent>

Guest removed-14
Those orders which were cancelled, had voucher codes been used? Just a hunch.

I used a voucher code and mine is on its way so it's not that. Some people seem to have conspiracy theories on the brain! Lol

All those (like me) who have had there order cancelled... do you think they will let us know when new stock has arrived or do we all have to get in line again and have our fingers ready for a new order?

All those (like me) who have had there order cancelled... do you think they will let us know when new stock has arrived or do we all have to get in line again and have our fingers ready for a new order?

I think that would be the decent thing to do but i would doubt it very much. Sorry

Guest rferrett

Must say I am hoping some of you lucky folks are getting them bright and breezy so we can have a pretty good idea of whether or not these darned things are anygood before some more go on sale.

Can't believe how much we have all got hyped up about this little bad boy.

B)

Anyone having trouble getting on the DHL tracking page? I think us lot constantly clicking the refresh button has crashed their site lol. Now our Vegas are lost!

Guest amarko5

I am thinking the person running adventvega on twitter is a concientious employee, Still answering at 21:30 must work long days :) :)

I would love to think its really DSG and truthful replies but i have my doubt's, think it's more likely someone having fun at our expense B)

Guest amarko5
The twitter account is listed on the vega website so id say it is genuine.

Well thanks for that info :)

I just hope there are a few thousand arriving tomorrow :) there are a few followers and a lot reading this thread B)

Guest removed-14

DHL website says mine is out for delivery!

@Paul: Will you please do some nice step by step instructions for us numptys to do the same?! Along with rooting, custom roms etc...