How Are People Getting On With R4?

Guest Sere83

Guest lljkpugna

I couldn't uninstall WaveSecure or Titanium since root access seemed to no longer work and I couldn't figure out ADB, and WaveSecure was really bugging me with its constant nagging to pay, so I downgraded back to R3. I also had some kookiness with SwiftKey on ConnectBot (again, to try and uninstall WaveSecure, but SwiftKey kept crashing) but I don't know if that was a symptom of the same problem or something else, although it seems to work fine on R3. The 'Upgrade All' button on the Market seems quite handy but I never had a chance to use it.

..So in short I'm holding fire for R5, for now!

Edited by lljkpugna

Guest Stryke69

As mentioned in the original thread for the r4 (which is now a bit spammed by a certain user...), I have problems using the android market. I can't install apps anymore, the only option after I chose "install" for an app is "cancel download" as nothing happens, no matter how long i wait.

But apart from that, r4 works fine for me. Only thing I have to mention that I got the phone since yesterday and it's my first android phone, so don't expect expert knowledge :P

i've been running it intensively for the past four days, and it's rock-solid. the automatic a2sd implementation is flawless, and the rom is very fast for me. sometimes the market gets 'overloaded' when updating several roms at once (not a rom fault), but it's bearable.

Guest idroid84
I did use this one but I have moved to the R4 404 release, which works perfect for what I use it for. Market/Install Apps/Email/SMS/Phone.

But I have no moved to R4 ModaCo since I can't use my bootscreens with R4 Seb's 404.....bluuuurrr

Guest alasota

Works well for me. Not noticed anything suspect. All apps load fine and dandy. So well in fact, I think I have converted an iphone man to a Blade today - even bought the phone and asked me to root it for him, so I put R4 on! He also seems happy.

Still, I can't wait for r5!