21.10.2010 NEW VERSION ++SKIN++ TITANIUM "NeoMix Dark II Simply" WVGA ++ 6.5.3

@sv0911

i've found a taskbar that looks good with your theme :) for 6.5 only

Hi Lancez,

BIG THANKS for this taskbar my friend..!!

It looks absolutly fantastic..!!!

Maybe someone here is able to fix a 6.5.x version from it.... :)

Greetings

sv0911

Guest CrescendoFire

hi bro,

it's hard to adjust the resolution but all is working OK... only slight misalignment because of the OS differentiation...

how's the "full version" skin doing?

and btw, I love the first NeoMix Dark more than the Simple Version II... =P

the first one, the extended style...

cheers,

Crescendo

Guest CrescendoFire

he's working on the full version of the skin I think... coz I really waiting for the next full version... I love the first one so much... he's real artist...

Guest blackmore1989

Sorry guys when I install the theme and then restart the devaice a message that says: mortscipt v4.3b5. MSCR and. mortrun registred extensions. Any plese run .mscr / .mortrun file or read the manual. how can I fix ^ ^ ^ sorry my english^^

Guest master_lie
Sorry guys when I install the theme and then restart the devaice a message that says: mortscipt v4.3b5. MSCR and. mortrun registred extensions. Any plese run .mscr / .mortrun file or read the manual. how can I fix ^ ^ ^ sorry my english^^

Just click OK and the bottom start to run NeoMix Dark. Longer window of mortskript appear remarks will not be. Sorry for my english

Guest Gumpy54

I am having a lot of trouble trying to get this theme to work.

I am using Ock-Titanium premium cooked rom. i have placed the cab in Storage, then 'home->disbled windows default'. I then use file browser to go to theme cab, then install to my device.

Phone installs cab, then says reboot to finish intall. Phone soft-resets, then i re-enable 'windows default'.

going back to my home page, i simply have the same original theme as I started with (standard rom theme), with lots of things missing.

You refer to 'right soft-key' to set up the theme...which key is this? (I've only had the phone a couple of days so I don't know all the terminology).

Hope you can help.

Maybe someone can write me a step-by-step installation guide (iv read post 1 and 2, but still can't get it to work).

Thanks.

(Maybe a cooked rom with this theme installed as default might help me :rolleyes: if someone wants to make one please...)

Edited by Gumpy54

Guest master_lie
I am having a lot of trouble trying to get this theme to work.

I am using Ock-Titanium premium cooked rom. i have placed the cab in Storage, then 'home->disbled windows default'. I then use file browser to go to theme cab, then install to my device.

Phone installs cab, then says reboot to finish intall. Phone soft-resets, then i re-enable 'windows default'.

going back to my home page, i simply have the same original theme as I started with (standard rom theme), with lots of things missing.

You refer to 'right soft-key' to set up the theme...which key is this? (I've only had the phone a couple of days so I don't know all the terminology).

Hope you can help.

Maybe someone can write me a step-by-step installation guide (iv read post 1 and 2, but still can't get it to work).

Thanks.

(Maybe a cooked rom with this theme installed as default might help me :rolleyes: if someone wants to make one please...)

If you are trying to put on your skin i900 NeoMix Dark Simly then nothing will not work. You resolution WQVGA screen and to him we do not yet esshe not ready. But soon all will be. Try to put NeoMix Dark for WQVGA WQVGA NeoMix Dark and place the order as described in the topic

Edited by master_lie

Guest Gumpy54
If you are trying to put on your skin i900 NeoMix Dark Simly then nothing will not work. You resolution WQVGA screen and to him we do not yet esshe not ready. But soon all will be. Try to put NeoMix Dark for WQVGA WQVGA NeoMix Dark and place the order as described in the topic

Thanx, ill give that one a go :rolleyes:

What a fantastic skin.. To bad that there is no updates for wqvga and for the 6.5 wmĀ“s

Seems that the developers lost their intrest... B) Waiting also badly for update on the full version neomix 1!!

Anyway thanks to the developers!

Lets hope that sometime it will continue! :)

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
What a fantastic skin.. To bad that there is no updates for wqvga and for the 6.5 wmĀ“s

Seems that the developers lost their intrest... ;) Waiting also badly for update on the full version neomix 1!!

Anyway thanks to the developers!

Lets hope that sometime it will continue! :P

Cheers

Hi Friends,

the last weeks i did not had the time to continue working on all my released projects

here... But many thanks for all your pmĀ“s and your helping hands with support in

my threads here on Modaco..!!!

Soon there will also be new releases for the NeoMix Dark projects..!!!!!

So, here is a little gift to all of you for all your patience...!!

Maybe you like it... ;)

ItĀ“s my NeoMix Dark Iconpack 128x128 (actually for a future rom special release.....)

Most of them i created by myself and some images i found on the web... Lechux from

xda inspired me to create this iconpack...!!

You can use jwmd iconchanger to replace your default icons for example..!!

I think many icons have to be renamed if you just like to copy them (for example with

resco explorer or total comander) into your windows device..!!

The download-link/page is below this preview...!!

The pack contains 278 icons... so far.... :P

Enjoy

Greetings

sv0911

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=66771

SV0911 NeoMix Dark Iconpack 128x128

what is softkey and soft reset

(EDIT awarner) No need to quote an entire message just to ask a question.

Hi my Friend,

no problem,

softreset means: "Just turn your phone off by using for example the powerbutton.. then

restart it again..!!!

Look for explanation regarding to softkey at the attached image..!!!

Greetings

sv0911

post-696397-1291503988_thumb.jpg

LITTLE UPDATE FOR BUGFIX.......................

Hi Friends,

on page one at post #3 you will find a little NeoMix Dark fix cab which will

correct a little bug in the analog clock (time between 12:00 and 01:00 correcting the pointer..)

and which have also a little surprise function for you regarding to titanium weather options...

In the weather settings menu you will have the opportunity to disable the full-screen weather...!!

Greetings

sv0911

Or just download it right here from this post.... ;) ............ see attached files

for English fix cab and non English (..EU) fix cab..!!!

To install it disable first the windows default and than install it and make soft-reset..!!!

NeoMix_Dark__II_WVGA_6.5.3__Simply_Fix_eng.cab

NeoMix_Dark__II_WVGA_6.5.3__Simply_Fix_EU.cab

Edited by sv0911

i'm in love ;)

and i'm in love more about the analog clock :P

where i can get this clock in widget?

one more thing..

it is possible to change the menu to the right side of the sreen?

Edited by kromo

i'm in love ;)

and i'm in love more about the analog clock :P

where i can get this clock in widget?

one more thing..

it is possible to change the menu to the right side of the sreen?

Hi my Friend,

you are very welcome,... and big thanks for your response..!!!

If you like to use the NeoMix Simply Skin like on the picture above, than you have to choose on the settings menu (right softkey on the today screen) the neomix clock called: "(RTR analog clock+)"..!!

When you tap on it, just wait a view seconds so that mortscript have the time to change the layout..!!

The option to change the menu to the right side of the screen is not possible yet... but maybe in some future release..!!

Greetings

sv0911

hi sv0911

can you make a widget from RTR analog clock+

Hi again my Friend,

look for the "RTR AnalogClock +" files in your device:

Program files/Neo Mix

Responsible for the "RTR AnalogClock +" is the

ClockD under Neo Mix/Skins/ClockD

and also : Neo Mix/Skins/Default , Neo Mix/Bul

there you find also graphics for the analog and digital clocks..!!!

Please be careful by changing anything because it makes

it almost impossible to us to give you good support then...

Have also a look at the mscr, cpr and plg files in the devices above..!!

Greetings

sv0911

• 1 month later...

Hi Friends,

some weeks ago i bricked my Omnia 2 and i switched to the new Samsung Galaxy..!!!!

So right now i can not say if there will be new updates a.s.o of all my stuff i released here

because i donĀ“t use wm anymore..!!! I have to talk to master_lie and bol422 if and how we will

(and can) continue with all our work here..!!!

I like to thank you all for all your support and the great time we had together here..!!

Greetings to all of you..!!!!

sv0911