Htc Sense 2018 ROMs by Speedfrog

Guest Speedfrog

Guest problematika

I dont have anything against your CHT adventures....but...please...keep cooking normal lite and ulite sense roms too! :)

Reason: stable, fast....simply the best! Amazing work! :)

+1 for jj1

Guest problematika

I still have problem with installing samsung photoalbum. Have latest JH1 lite rom. But same problem...screen just freeze when i open photoalbum. I tried install it to my storage and main memory....always same thing. :) when I open photos & videos program same thing. And one more thing....when open photo (any of them, Htc album) it is always in landscape....then i open menu and everything write like you look at mirror and read. For example: teS sa tcatnoC noci (Set as Contact icon). I use E2 .cab. Pls try to install photoalbum and check if u have same problem. When you have free time, of course. :)

Guest digitalkool

I use your rom (JH1 6.5 Sense 2018 English Mega Lite ROM) by having a ploblem.

When I install Samsung touch player and camera cabs and these app cannot be used.

Any help

Thanks

Guest turnado1979

hi SpeedFrog

i installed your lite room and realy like it it is fast and stable, no hang no crash

only small problem that i could not adjust the (easy set S3clock) build with rom i keep pressing everything but no response and no change

i apprecaite if you told me how to use this tool

Guest speedfrog
hi SpeedFrog

i installed your lite room and realy like it it is fast and stable, no hang no crash

only small problem that i could not adjust the (easy set S3clock) build with rom i keep pressing everything but no response and no change

i apprecaite if you told me how to use this tool

S3clock-FPU enabler-patch-ok-FPU enabler-Patch-ok-1ghz-S3clock-set speed (or something)-hide-Exit

Guest turnado1979
S3clock-FPU enabler-patch-ok-FPU enabler-Patch-ok-1ghz-S3clock-set speed (or something)-hide-Exit

thanks for your fast reply

FPU is working and i already patched ok

but for speed change i suppose to press certain speed like 954MHZ then press S3clock but nothing happen :) and in the bottom of the window show only about and exit

Guest bobhero
JJ1 roms in the first post :)

Thanks, about to try the lite ROM.

For some reason after flash, it froze at bootscreen until i pulled the battery. It then booted up as normal. testing...

Edited by bobhero

Guest speedfrog
I use your rom (JH1 6.5 Sense 2018 English Mega Lite ROM) by having a ploblem.

When I install Samsung touch player and camera cabs and these app cannot be used.

Any help

Thanks

try the new Mega Lite rom and install the cabs from here post 2

thanks for your fast reply

FPU is working and i already patched ok

but for speed change i suppose to press certain speed like 954MHZ then press S3clock but nothing happen :) and in the bottom of the window show only about and exit

look in the program thread if there is something you have forgot

Guest bobhero
hmm... strage, but is it working?

Yes it is working. only froze on first startup.

I did find a little bug, when you hold the "cube" button it says shortcut not found.

Guest speedfrog

i didnt add any shortcuts to the buttons because you can do it yourself, wm setting-Personal-Buttons.

the cube is in the rom :) :) when im pressing the cube botton (hold button 2) on the lite rom the cube is launching...

i thought twu2 had removed it in his script! damn you :(

Guest bobhero

I like this ROM very much.

Three things:

1) sdkcerts doesn't seem to have been applied as I get "unknown publisher" warnings when I try to install cab. Maybe this is intentional?

2) Also, which version of samsung keyboard are you using? I prefer the darker skinned one (should be a little better on battery), is there any reason why you use this light skinned one? better on ram, ect?

3) And also, what do you recommend to display battery and clock in title bar at all times? When I enable clock to be there it replaces battery. I'd like to have them both up there. Thank you.

EDIT

I thought of two more questions since I have been playing with it some more.

4) How can I make samsung text messaging display the threaded conversation like in the MS Team ROM? I did this reg edit, but it only seems to affect the windows text messaging

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\OEM\SMSInboxThreadingDisabled

change the value "1" to value "0".

5) in the samsung text messaging again, I have no idea how to add a recipient to a new text. It asks me for recipient address which I suppose is their phone number. How can I add contacts from the phone book?

Edited by bobhero

Guest oscaracurcio

I tried your new rom, but I can´t connect to the internet (browser, weather) by activesync connection.

Sorry my bad english.

The same with Energy.OMNIA.23151.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Dec.11. The activesync connection to the internet doesn´t work. Everything is fine with gprs coneection. I have a pc with windows 7 32 bits. With other roms i need to disable "advanced network funcionality" in "ActiveSync" connection" from Samsung settings. I need also to enable "Automaticaly detect settings" in "Browser connection" menu. I flash my O2 a lot and until know the roms I tested work with that configuration.

This is a new sense roms`problem? I tried shadowangel sense roms in the past and they had not this issue.

Can anyone help me with this problem, please?

Guest speedfrog
(....)

1. Install this: Security_Off.cab

2. Its JJ1 samsung keyboard, it's not black because that is only on 6.5.3 roms.

3. You have to install another taskbar to do that. in the standard windows you have to choose to have battery or clock.

4. Im using wm messaging so it doesnt use samsung sms, but for threaded view look here post 2.

5. you cant, since i have delete samsung phonebook, its because im using wm messaging, i have no use for the phonebook or call log.

i dont know why is not working for you, but it is over 20 people that have downloaded the lite rom that you says its no working.

but try this link http://rapidshare.com/files/436938292/JJ1_...e_2018_Lite.rar

Guest bobhero

Thanks for the follow up speedfrog.

I would like to use the default WM messagaing, but how? When I try to create a new message from WM messaging, it opens the samsung skin.

Guest shadowangel
Thanks for the follow up speedfrog.

I would like to use the default WM messagaing, but how? When I try to create a new message from WM messaging, it opens the samsung skin.

To use windows default messaging, try removing the key "ExecPathName" on [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCMessaging\Compose]

But I don't know if you will be able to send MMS... :)

Edited by shadowangel