[HELP] SD card not recognized after app2sd

Guest kokomataengu

Guest kokomataengu

I updated my GT540 to 2.1 via PC suite IV (no flashing) to V20a (hong kong i believe)

I then rooted the phone using joestone's method

Finally, I decided to install the app2sd so i followed RAT-Boyz instructions and it seemed to work. The internal memory went up to 110MB

But then I noticed the SD card is not recognized anymore

I had partitioned using the minitool partition wizard. I made (i think..:S) two primary partitions of FAT32 and EXT2 and one for linux swap

I tried a factory reset but it still doesn't recognize the sd card.

Any clues?

Also, my laptop doesn't seem to recognize the phone via PC Suite anymore..

edit: rather, it's the phone that doesn't recognize SD cards. I tried another SD card and it wasn't recognized. But when i inserted the partitioned sd card into my laptop it was recognized so...

Edited by kokomataengu

Guest ASY9650
I updated my GT540 to 2.1 via PC suite IV (no flashing) to V20a (hong kong i believe)

Finally, I decided to install the app2sd so i followed RAT-Boyz instructions and it seemed to work. The internal memory went up to 110MB

I had partitioned using the minitool partition wizard. I made (i think..:S) two primary partitions of FAT32 and EXT2 and one for linux swap

Any clues?

edit: rather, it's the phone that doesn't recognize SD cards. I tried another SD card and it wasn't recognized. But when i inserted the partitioned sd card into my laptop it was recognized so...

Yeah...reflash your phone again with your preferred ROM. Reformat the memory card without the swap partition this time. Root and install APPS2SD again.

• 3 months later...
Guest Irmantao

Any clues?

Same problem for me :/ I have android 2.1 updated from LG page. If reflashing is only solution, how I need to do it ?