[ROM's] Sense port's

Guest vache

Guest akira.pwr
Are you sure that you have enought space on your SD to make the backup ?

You need huge space.

Wow, I have a 4 giga sd, and left 378Mb after cleaning of some stuffs, but I's not enough yet.. Unbelievable.

How about my phone services with MT4G rom? Have you an idea?

Guest akira.pwr
When you restore a nandroid ?

No, flashing the rom, I do manually wipes of data factor, dalvik cache and cache.

Tried 3 times but not works.

EDIT: Nandroid is done :P

Guest youpi666
Then you can wait for years XD LEDs issue can't be fixed (if i don't get wrong) ATM because HTC devices don't have them...

In fact he doesn't have to wait, i've miss a call and messages this afternoon and the LEDs works with the desire Rom :P

to be precise : they're flash very quickly compared to a acer rom but they're work :P

I didn't notice they are working on Desire too.

Works for mms, mail, miss call and maybe others.

Guest akira.pwr

About battery life with desire HD, after 5h 25min left about 75%, using it very little.

On status bar I have an icon tells me memory is near to be full, but autokiller tells me I have 43Mb free... Is it normal?

Anyway I like this rom, I'm sorry I'm not good to have a try with MT4G because I haven't phone services...

Anyone have an idea to solve?

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest mmoelli
About battery life with desire HD, after 5h 25min left about 75%, using it very little.

On status bar I have an icon tells me memory is near to be full, but autokiller tells me I have 43Mb free... Is it normal?

Anyway I like this rom, I'm sorry I'm not good to have a try with MT4G because I haven't phone services...

Anyone have an idea to solve?

RAM isnt the same as ROM... :P you have 43mb free RAM, but your ROM is almost full.

Guest akira.pwr
RAM isnt the same as ROM... :P you have 43mb free RAM, but your ROM is almost full.

OUCH! That hurts... And so, how can I to free a little the rom?

I've already deleted some apps, I want to delete news app and meteo, but I don't know which akp are.

News : NewsReader.apk & com.htc.NewsReaderWidget.apk

Meteo : Weather.apk - WeatherSyncProvider.apk - WeatherProvider.apk - WeatherAgentService.apk - com.htc.WeatherWidget.apk

Guest akira.pwr
News : NewsReader.apk & com.htc.NewsReaderWidget.apk

Meteo : Weather.apk - WeatherSyncProvider.apk - WeatherProvider.apk - WeatherAgentService.apk - com.htc.WeatherWidget.apk

Oh, thanks! I'll try to move in sd instead of deleting, so I'll can to restore. Thanks again :P

News apps not found... :D

This rom is very very nice, I do a nandroid (another...) and retry to flash MT4G...

Wow, my latest nandroid is 410Mb!!

EDIT: I want to cry... I can unlock simcard, carrier name appear, but no data... no 3g or H icon, only gsm I think, I can call... with MT4G

EDIT2: Ok, now data works, I've connected with wifi first, downloaded apn italiani app, create the right apn and now works...

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest fischschneehase

on the top there is written that dalvik and data can be moved to sd how do i do this in the recovery i only can do it by moving apps too?!