Htc desire logo stuck

Guest Desire604

Guest Desire604

Hello guys I'm new to this website and forum. I usually go to xda but the guys at desire Xda doesn't reply to threads. So I'm trying this forum

I have telus htc desire which I rooted and I wanted to flash the leedroid rom on my phone. So I installed rom manager from market and find leedroid on my sd card. After that my phone reboot and never go pass htc logo. When I press volume down and power and go to recovery my screen goes dark or it turns, off not sure which 1. It's been 3 days I barely have gotton any sleep. I took it to a repair store and he said it will take 4 days and will cost 150$ and he will put android 2.0 and my telus was 2.1. So I'm not sure what to do now I'm really frustrated :P. I wish someone in this forum helps me

Guest BashyUK
Hello guys I'm new to this website and forum. I usually go to xda but the guys at desire Xda doesn't reply to threads. So I'm trying this forum

I have telus htc desire which I rooted and I wanted to flash the leedroid rom on my phone. So I installed rom manager from market and find leedroid on my sd card. After that my phone reboot and never go pass htc logo. When I press volume down and power and go to recovery my screen goes dark or it turns, off not sure which 1. It's been 3 days I barely have gotton any sleep. I took it to a repair store and he said it will take 4 days and will cost 150$ and he will put android 2.0 and my telus was 2.1. So I'm not sure what to do now I'm really frustrated :D. I wish someone in this forum helps me

Mate it's just a phone, get to sleep!

Did you a) root and :P Wipe?

I have telus htc desire which I rooted and I wanted to flash the leedroid rom on my phone. So I installed rom manager from market and find leedroid on my sd card. After that my phone reboot and never go pass htc logo. When I press volume down and power and go to recovery my screen goes dark or it turns, off not sure which 1. It's been 3 days I barely have gotton any sleep. I took it to a repair store and he said it will take 4 days and will cost 150$ and he will put android 2.0 and my telus was 2.1. So I'm not sure what to do now I'm really frustrated :P. I wish someone in this forum helps me

flash a original ruu from fastboot (bootloader) maybe root the phone with unrevoked again (not sure for telus...but on xda is a tut) and than...make a ext3 (using rom manager or a live cd or a partitionsmanager for pc that can handle linux ext ) and than flash the rom using the new recovery from unrevoked...and wipe (factory data reset) before flash

i think there is now need to send in repair

with kind regards..Alex