Nexus two baby!

Guest Chicaned

Guest Cometer

I'm really excited with the latest rumors. It really makes sense.

Even if it is not an official Google phone, I hope Samsung does release such a device. A Gingerbread stock version. My biggest wish is that it comes feature packed with the stuff available in the latest smartphones. Front-facing camera, the gyroscope, composite and hdmi video out. A good GPU. Trackball and so on.

And all my dreams would come true if someone built such a device with a Tegra 2 GPU and psp like controls.

The ultimate phone both for fun and for everything else.

Who will make such a device?

Guest stevenz

There's still NO firm details about the device, or even if it's going to be an actual product, all the articles referring to it are speculative only, poor journalism.

Guest Chicaned

I must admit if the specs don't trample everything else out there at the moment I won't be bothering. I don't know why Google would be bothering if they don't. Surely it must be a big step up from the Nexus One.

I would like :- Bigger screen, dual core CPU, 1GB RAM, better camera. That would make me buy it. Although I'm sure the poor battery will last half a day :)

Edited by Chicaned

Guest aiewolf
There's still NO firm details about the device, or even if it's going to be an actual product, all the articles referring to it are speculative only, poor journalism.

I believe there is something behind the rumours. May i add to the speculation, by inserting my two pences worth. I live in the uk and my sister works for the carphonewarehouse ( in the PR department ), so since this rumour has been circulating i have been badgering her with questions to try and find the inside track. While they have not been told anything yet, she has asked her bosses about it directly and they have neither confirmed or denied it to her. ( that they will be selling a phone direct from google )

My personal reading of the situation is that if there was nothing to the rumours they would have just come out and denied it to her.

More speculation i'm afraid. But this is the new way to launch products it seems. Flood the internet with speculation and rumour and you are almost guarnteed to get a big product launch! Look at what happened with the N1

Edited by aiewolf

• 2 weeks later...
Guest masterpfa

I think this phone, fully featured, needs to be released to take things to the next level.

Currently there are too many phone that have quite a few features BUT not all :rolleyes:

As "Cometer" said above:

Front-facing camera, the gyroscope, composite and hdmi video out. A good GPU. Tegra 2 GPU, Trackball and so on.

I'd be happy with all that lot :huh:

Edited by masterpfa

Guest summerlove

I love the trackball - especially because of trackball alert. I would be disappointed if there was no trackball and no other customisable alert system.