Housing Replacement

Guest styjp

Hey guys

Like many others i've dropped my liquid and the housing of my liquid is destroyed in places!

Does anyone know if there's a place we can buy a housing replacement for our liquids?

Guest Koki1337
Hey guys

Like many others i've dropped my liquid and the housing of my liquid is destroyed in places!

Does anyone know if there's a place we can buy a housing replacement for our liquids?

I can only think of China online shops.

There's a link I recall that sells nearly all phone housings.

I'll try to get the link for you guys

Thnx, that would be great! I've also searched everywhere i could think of but no luck

Still nothing... That's the worst part of having an "exclusive" phone that's better than many out there and not so many people have it or even KNOW it.

The iPhone 4 shows up and you already have hundreds of cases, several housing replacements in different colors and spares for every single part of the phone. Our beloved Liquid can consider itself lucky to get a couple of silicone cases, a few leather bags and the white battery cover.

I mean, I love this phone and I plan to use it for as long as I can... All I'm asking for is the possibility to replace the body when it gets too damaged without having to send it to Acer and pay lots of money for something I can do at home.