Daskalos B7610 23144 ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos
hi,

is this one faster than your Sense 2.5.2019194.0 ROM?

if so is there a sence cap of your latest sence.

greetssss tjeerdos

This ROM has no Sense in it, and I think this ROM is faster :)

Guest tjeerdos
This ROM has no Sense in it, and I think this ROM is faster :)

okay did know about the sence thats why i asked for sence cab. but think that i wil trie this one to.

love to have more speed...... and maybe the problem screen not going of when on the phone is gone when using this rom

thanks and i will look for the sence cab. haha love to have sence to

Guest ahaidailanh

I do not see this Turbo3D and GFXBoost affect the game does not?

I see Rom sense 2019 is a better game with Turbo 3D and GFXBoost or something else? rom affordable with the same sense as a core before and you has removed the sense and fix the previous rom?

thank you Dakalos.

Guest lam.nguyentung
I do not see this Turbo3D and GFXBoost affect the game does not?

I see Rom sense 2019 is a better game with Turbo 3D and GFXBoost or something else? rom affordable with the same sense as a core before and you has removed the sense and fix the previous rom?

thank you Dakalos.

As I know, this Rom doesn't include Turbo3D and GFXBoost.

Those things may support only Sence UI.

Any way you can see furthur instruction here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=509704

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=5054894

Guest tjeerdos
okay did know about the sence thats why i asked for sence cab. but think that i wil trie this one to.

love to have more speed...... and maybe the problem screen not going of when on the phone is gone when using this rom

thanks and i will look for the sence cab. haha love to have sence to

hmmm found a sence cab from ajeshm but doesn't work.

maybe you can provide a sence cab that you used in your last sence rom?

Guest daskalos
hmmm found a sence cab from ajeshm but doesn't work.

maybe you can provide a sence cab that you used in your last sence rom?

This ROM and I think ajeshm cab doesn't contain the opengles compatibility driver.... Install that and your Sense will launch

Anyway I'm currently cooking my Sense 2.5.2019 into the megalite version of this ROM :)

Guest ahaidailanh

I tested and i think game work not best as Sense 2019 . because i test sexypoker2009 java game on jbed and it not work. but with Sense 2019 then it work. even when I install turbo 3d. why there were differences that? What do I do it to work? can you help me? thank all. sorry for my english is not good.

Guest daskalos
I tested and i think game work not best as Sense 2019 . because i test sexypoker2009 java game on jbed and it not work. but with Sense 2019 then it work. even when I install turbo 3d. why there were differences that? What do I do it to work? can you help me? thank all. sorry for my english is not good.

Maybe it needs opengles compatibility driver.... dowdload OpengLESV1.cab here http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...tibility-layer/

Guest RockdRepublic
This ROM and I think ajeshm cab doesn't contain the opengles compatibility driver.... Install that and your Sense will launch

Anyway I'm currently cooking my Sense 2.5.2019 into the megalite version of this ROM :)

I think it's really really a good idea to put sense to this rom because it's fast and responsive...

But with my experience, sense eats too much RAM, so do you have a solution to have more available ram for applications like soft office, opera and gps softwares?

Guest daskalos
I think it's really really a good idea to put sense to this rom because it's fast and responsive...

But with my experience, sense eats too much RAM, so do you have a solution to have more available ram for applications like soft office, opera and gps softwares?

hmmmm...yes :) It might not be a direct solution but it'll work and you can run those software with enough memory :)

Guest ahaidailanh
Maybe it needs opengles compatibility driver.... dowdload OpengLESV1.cab here http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...tibility-layer/

Thank Dakalos! i dowdload OpengLESV1.cab and install but java game sexypoker it is not work.

I do not understand why there is this difference fibrillation? I also see this error with the game asphalt 4 hd it happens when I takedowns was their car it auto out to today?

but Sensce 2019 is not. Nobody is like me?

Guest sakisds
I install v2 full rom,It's beautiful and fast,I like it.But I found a bug:In contacts,names are black as background and can't be see.

Go to Start Menu > Settings(the windows ones) > Home and Pick another theme(the black one its actually the best looking on AMOLED cause you know, its black, but it is buggy).

Guest daskalos
I install v2 full rom,It's beautiful and fast,I like it.But I found a bug:In contacts,names are black as background and can't be see.

Just change theme... the black theme causes some issues with some fonts visibility and colors :)

Just change theme... the black theme causes some issues with some fonts visibility and colors :)

Thank you,but It's OK in the black theme in your previous rom like 23135 and 23129.

Guest dhawal3320

I install v2 full rom,

it have lot of problem regarding shortcuts not opening on today & menu screen like phone,clock etc.

its saying certificate error or something like this only

also after few hours when i "on" the pda from sleep mode

its asking for password to unlock even though i haven`t made any !!

what to do ?

Edited by dhawal3320

Guest daskalos
@E1i077 I install v2 full rom,it have lot of problem regarding shortcuts not opening on today & menu screen like phone,clock etc. its saying certificate error or something like this only

you might have interrupted the first booting process (like soft resetting while the device have not yet finish it's configuration, while it's not yet starting etc. )

You must hard reset and wait the device to succesfully configure itself

If not solved, try to reflash (please flash .nb0 part only)

Guest tjeerdos

thanks for the tip it works. more thanks for cooking it in your mega lite. even do it works like a charm. i am going to flash again.

many thanks..

greets tjeerdos

Guest khaicuong
SENSE 2.5.2019 21344 AVAILABLE AT 2ND POST

Oh thank you for a sense 2010 rom. you work very hard.

You are right. sense is very nice but it take a lot ram. i will tried you new software.

i have some questions for you.

Will you cook the sense rom with Max sense ui ? i see it on htc device. the Max sense is nice.

ANd the Cookie home tab 2.0 . i tried it on sense 2019 , but it work not well. my b7610 always lag.

thank you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.

Guest lam.nguyentung
I install v2 full rom,

it have lot of problem regarding shortcuts not opening on today & menu screen like phone,clock etc.

its saying certificate error or something like this only

also after few hours when i "on" the pda from sleep mode

its asking for password to unlock even though i haven`t made any !!

what to do ?

Just do a soft reset, and I will be ok.

I faced also.

Guest dhawal3320
Just do a soft reset, and I will be ok.

I faced also.

yeah but everytime i had to do so ?

what`s the unlock password?

i have`nt set any tilll now !!!

also that sliding screen is not coming ..only once it comes when we start pda & otherwise not !!!

Guest zero123

Thank Dakalos!

I install v2 full rom, I found after locked screen,sometimes it is hard to awaken.

Nobody is like me?

Edited by zero123

Guest lam.nguyentung
yeah but everytime i had to do so ?

what`s the unlock password?

i have`nt set any tilll now !!!

also that sliding screen is not coming ..only once it comes when we start pda & otherwise not !!!

I was asked for password then I press small hole at the phone side (soft reset). It rebooted and after that ok.

Guest lam.nguyentung
Thank Dakalos!

I install v2 full rom, I found after locked screen,sometimes it is hard to awaken.

Nobody is like me?

I got no issue so far.

Just need to press one time to awake it.