Daskalos B7610 23144 ROM

Guest daskalos

I have a problem with the Sense ROM, when I try to personalize the Home screen tabs, I click Done and the whole Sense falls and the tabs remain unchanged.. Could somebody please help me? :(

Guest bcuizon

Hi daskalos. thanks for the hard work in making these roms. Ive been using your roms since i bought the fone.

Anyways, Ive been trying to enable the threaded sms view for the wm part like the one on the center picpromosmsskins.jpg

using the registry tweaks and tried following the instructions on the other threads since i flashed to your full 23144 rom with no

success. can you help me on this?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jimmy X

Using full rom v2 without sense. Camera works fine then after a few days you cannot start the camera - it "flashes" the screen briefly and you can see the word "START" appearing on the top left taskbar but the camera app doesnt start up. A reboot fixes it, then a few days later the same thing happens.

I looked at the LOCK SCREEN preferences and the lock screen appears to have gone. I looked in HKLM, software, samsung but there is no LOCKSCREEN key or value.

Any ideas to either issue?

I have fully followed your instructions for using and updating SPWOS to start programs without sense.

However, everytime on phone boot up I see the following message...

7610.JPG

what's the problem?

Regards

Guest daskalos
I have fully followed your instructions for using and updating SPWOS to start programs without sense.

However, everytime on phone boot up I see the following message...

7610.JPG

what's the problem?

Regards

Hmmm Mortscript has not been installed properly

Guest matriX1218
Daskalos B7610 23144 ROM

History

10/30/10- Sense 2.5.2010 21344 released (available at post#2)

10/29/10- Official Public Release MEGAlite ROM

10/29/10- Official Public Release v2 FULL ROM

10/28/10- Test ROM v1

- New WM build 23144

- It's a FULL ROM and in 6.5.3

- WM Sliding lockscreen disabled, replaced with GA (so the sliding one causes mem leaks)

- Replaced Samsung Keyboard with EZ Input

- Added Third party Apps:

1. Easy Set S3Clock

2. Capsure

3. CleanRAM

4. Gyrator

5. JWMD Arm

6. O2 Compass

7. O2 Flash

8. Advanced Config Tool

9. Omnia 2 Messaging Manager

10.Total Commander

11 PHM Registry Editor

12. MP3 Trimmer

13. Youtube Player

14 Facebook

14 Facebook IM

15 OZIM

16 MMTaskManager

17.PIM Backup

18.Touch Response

What's new?

- New performance tweaks to enjoy a fast responsive Full rom

- Enabled Threaded Email

- You can now enable the X button to close programs

I'm sorry but any one can tell me if this Full ROM is multilingual? :lol:

matriX1218

• 3 weeks later...
Daskalos B7610 23144 ROM

History

10/30/10- Sense 2.5.2010 21344 released (available at post#2)

10/29/10- Official Public Release MEGAlite ROM

10/29/10- Official Public Release v2 FULL ROM

10/28/10- Test ROM v1

20100101_205601_0069_111g.jpg20100101_205624_0070_111g.jpg20100101_205643_0071_111g.jpg20100101_205918_0074_111g.jpg20100101_205704_0072_111g.jpg

What's in it?

- New WM build 23144

- It's a FULL ROM and in 6.5.3

- WM Sliding lockscreen disabled, replaced with GA (so the sliding one causes mem leaks)

- Replaced Samsung Keyboard with EZ Input

- Added Third party Apps:

1. Easy Set S3Clock

2. Capsure

3. CleanRAM

4. Gyrator

5. JWMD Arm

6. O2 Compass

7. O2 Flash

8. Advanced Config Tool

9. Omnia 2 Messaging Manager

10.Total Commander

11 PHM Registry Editor

12. MP3 Trimmer

13. Youtube Player

14 Facebook

14 Facebook IM

15 OZIM

16 MMTaskManager

17.PIM Backup

18.Touch Response

What's new?

- New performance tweaks to enjoy a fast responsive Full rom

- Enabled Threaded Email

- You can now enable the X button to close programs

10-29-10

OFFICIAL RELEASE v2

Download it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2EQTH1YA for password see attached file

MEGAlite *note: if you can't find a certain app or file in this ROM, it's removed, that's the MEGAlite way

Download IT HERE:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6LV177BC

10-28-10

TEST ROM v1

Download it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q9M2QDXK *note that the test ROM is more or less different than the official release, this rom serves as a "preview" rom"

For the password,see it at Twitter

If you like my work...

:P :D :huh: BUY ME A BEER FOR MY BIRTHDAY, DONATE IF YOU CAN :P :P :P :) :lol:

Hello daskalos ur password is not accepted after my download completes can u help me out in this problem

Thank you in advance.....

Edited by Navz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chricco0617
Daskalos B7610 23144 Sense 2.5.2019 ROM

This is an update of my Sense 2.5.1019 ROM from here http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...e-2-5-2019-rom/

So what's new?

- Cooked in on a faster WM Build (WM 6.5.3 23144) based on 23144 MEGAlite Version

- Applied some new fixes and tweaks

- Added additional 3rd party apps

- New way to reclaim RAM for while running other apps (see below how)

- Easier way of automatically installing .cab,reg,files to your device (My Device only for now, see below)

Download it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C709TJWV

If you like my work...

:) :P :D BUY ME A BEER FOR MY BIRTHDAY, DONATE IF YOU CAN :P :P :P :P :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE UP RAM FOR LAUNCHING OTHER PROGRAMS with StartProgramWithOutSense

Many people love the Sense interface, even though they knew it's such a RAM hungry app.

Let's face it. Our device available RAM memory may not be sufficient to run Sense and other memory hungry all together, but don't worry there's a workaround for that, with SPWOS (StartProgramWithOutSense)

SPWOS is a simple Mortscript app with a simple function: it automatically disable Sense when a program (that is configured with SPWOS) is launched and automatically enables Sense again when the app is closed.

So for example, by SPWOS'ng Opera Browser, once you run it, Sense will automatically be disabled, freeing up precious memory for Opera Browser to use. This is essential for other apps that consumes much memory like GPS Navigation software, processing softwares, games etc.

SPWOS is cooked in the ROM. To use it:

(But before that, please go to the file explorer, go to My Device\Program Files\StartProgWOSense and copy the "language" folder (including content) to \Windows)

Update: The SPWOS version that was cooked in the ROM was limited version (only 2 programs can be set). Download attached file (Pro version) and put the files in Programs\StartProgWOSense (overwrite files).

1. On Programs Menu, tap StartProg WOSense, select message then tap ok

2. Select Background-Script then Ok

3. Select Background-Script Auto-Start then Ok

4. The it's time to add the programs you want to start w/o Sense. Select "Add Program to list" then Ok.

5. Select "exe-File" and browse to the folder on the apps' .exe file. Select the exe then Ok

6. Select Exit

To add other apps, just open SPWOS and just go straight to step 4 :huh:

If you like my work...

:P ;) ;) BUY ME A BEER FOR MY BIRTHDAY, DONATE IF YOU CAN :o :P :P :D :D

ive installed your rom. and its great! thanks!

but i have a question.. how can i connect my phone as a mass storage to my pc? i dont have a pc suite installed in my netbook.. coz i dont have an xternal cd rom.. please help. i love your rom! just this one problem im facing. .thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
Guest thbprod

Great rom! Have used it for just one week, it runs very smooth.

Just one (I hope simple) question. When I click on calendar on the home screen, I get the error 'The file '.MSCALENDAR' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file.

Is it possible to link the Calendar on the homescreen to the samsung app Schedule?

Thanks for all your work!

Guest thbprod

Just one more question. Since I installed the rom, I keep getting text messages from NETWORK with the body 'CB(50) MyLocation'. Do you know how to disable this? Thanks!

Guest reinPnoy
was the sms threaded message removed? i don't have mine..

i mean:

the samsung skinned threaded sms

also the softkey X button doesn't close programs.. i have enabled my X button to close but it's not working..

i'm using the megalite.. btw great rom! fast and stable!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tata_lor

Hello,

One small problem (I hope it has not been asked earlier):

When I try to put the hardware keyboard in "CAPS LOCK" mode by double pressing SYM (shift) key, the first letter after this combination is still lowercase, but the next ones are ok (so the first letter is always lowercase).

Pls. help.

Thank you!

Guest MeAnn

first time to post in here. :mellow:

i used the full version of this ROM and it is the most stable ROM i had tried so far with very few issues. or probably these slight issues depend on the phone unit? i read different encountered issues and trying if i have the same, but lucky i don't.

though these are the issues i encountered so far after a day of using.

1. i couldn't log in to my twitter account no matter how many times i retype and recheck my log in details. it will either say something about network problem or my username and/or password is incorrect. tried logging in on web and i can get through, only on the built in twitter app that i can't log in.

2. just tonight something weird happened to my wifi connection. many times i tried switching the wifi on but it automatically shuts off. tried turning off/on my phone couple of times (even clicking reset button) and still got the same problem. so i decided to turn off my phone and after an hour, turned it back on, leaved it again for around 20 minutes and tried turning on the wifi again and now it's working.

3. i tried logging in on twitter and facebook using the shortcuts on home screen but upon entering my log in details, the text color is white and the background is also white that i couldn't see what i am typing. the text only appears as black when i switch the cursor to the password box and vice versa.

4. youtube asked for an update but when i tried, the web says Youtube isn't supported on my phone. so i just downloaded the app and installed it manually on my phone.

other than the above issues i encountered, this version of ROM is close to perfection!

Love the following features:

1. weather update on your location (home screen)

2. built in manila tv player.

3. built in YouTube, facebook and twitter (though not everything works for me)

4. marketplace and microsoft my phone are perfectly working (some ROMS removed this app).

5. enabling the default email app for b7610

6. having almost all the utilities needed for tweaks and personalization (taskman, regedit, messenger, total commander, icon changer blah blah)

7. runs/response so fast being a full ROM!

8. and the ability to enable/disable sense. :o

congratulations to DASKALOS for coming up with such a brilliant ROM! :D thanks! :D

• 3 months later...
Guest monyozt

Daskalos B7610 23144 Sense 2.5.2019 ROM

This is an update of my Sense 2.5.1019 ROM from here http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...e-2-5-2019-rom/

So what's new?

- Cooked in on a faster WM Build (WM 6.5.3 23144) based on 23144 MEGAlite Version

- Applied some new fixes and tweaks

- Added additional 3rd party apps

- New way to reclaim RAM for while running other apps (see below how)

- Easier way of automatically installing .cab,reg,files to your device (My Device only for now, see below)

seems wifi broken on this version :(

i can't connet to any wifi

• 5 weeks later...

many thanks daskalos for this rom, but i have some probs follow:

- How can disable default lockscreen, this must press and hold each power on device,? this is not nice.

- How can get back WM6.5 lock slide, this allow slide to left, or right to power on, without press and hold button?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...