Daskalos B7610 23144 ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos

Daskalos B7610 23144 ROM

History

10/30/10- Sense 2.5.2010 21344 released (available at post#2)

10/29/10- Official Public Release MEGAlite ROM

10/29/10- Official Public Release v2 FULL ROM

10/28/10- Test ROM v1

20100101_205601_0069_111g.jpg20100101_205624_0070_111g.jpg20100101_205643_0071_111g.jpg20100101_205918_0074_111g.jpg20100101_205704_0072_111g.jpg

What's in it?

- New WM build 23144

- It's a FULL ROM and in 6.5.3

- WM Sliding lockscreen disabled, replaced with GA (so the sliding one causes mem leaks)

- Replaced Samsung Keyboard with EZ Input

- Added Third party Apps:

1. Easy Set S3Clock

2. Capsure

3. CleanRAM

4. Gyrator

5. JWMD Arm

6. O2 Compass

7. O2 Flash

8. Advanced Config Tool

9. Omnia 2 Messaging Manager

10.Total Commander

11 PHM Registry Editor

12. MP3 Trimmer

13. Youtube Player

14 Facebook

14 Facebook IM

15 OZIM

16 MMTaskManager

17.PIM Backup

18.Touch Response

What's new?

- New performance tweaks to enjoy a fast responsive Full rom

- Enabled Threaded Email

- You can now enable the X button to close programs

10-29-10

OFFICIAL RELEASE v2

Download it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2EQTH1YA for password see attached file

MEGAlite *note: if you can't find a certain app or file in this ROM, it's removed, that's the MEGAlite way

Download IT HERE:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6LV177BC

10-28-10

TEST ROM v1

Download it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q9M2QDXK *note that the test ROM is more or less different than the official release, this rom serves as a "preview" rom"

For the password,see it at Twitter

If you like my work...

:P :D :D BUY ME A BEER FOR MY BIRTHDAY, DONATE IF YOU CAN :P :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

info.txt

Edited by daskalos

Guest daskalos

Daskalos B7610 23144 Sense 2.5.2019 ROM

This is an update of my Sense 2.5.1019 ROM from here http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...e-2-5-2019-rom/

So what's new?

- Cooked in on a faster WM Build (WM 6.5.3 23144) based on 23144 MEGAlite Version

- Applied some new fixes and tweaks

- Added additional 3rd party apps

- New way to reclaim RAM for while running other apps (see below how)

- Easier way of automatically installing .cab,reg,files to your device (My Device only for now, see below)

Download it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C709TJWV

If you like my work...

:D :D :P BUY ME A BEER FOR MY BIRTHDAY, DONATE IF YOU CAN :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE UP RAM FOR LAUNCHING OTHER PROGRAMS with StartProgramWithOutSense

Many people love the Sense interface, even though they knew it's such a RAM hungry app.

Let's face it. Our device available RAM memory may not be sufficient to run Sense and other memory hungry all together, but don't worry there's a workaround for that, with SPWOS (StartProgramWithOutSense)

SPWOS is a simple Mortscript app with a simple function: it automatically disable Sense when a program (that is configured with SPWOS) is launched and automatically enables Sense again when the app is closed.

So for example, by SPWOS'ng Opera Browser, once you run it, Sense will automatically be disabled, freeing up precious memory for Opera Browser to use. This is essential for other apps that consumes much memory like GPS Navigation software, processing softwares, games etc.

SPWOS is cooked in the ROM. To use it:

(But before that, please go to the file explorer, go to My Device\Program Files\StartProgWOSense and copy the "language" folder (including content) to \Windows)

Update: The SPWOS version that was cooked in the ROM was limited version (only 2 programs can be set). Download attached file (Pro version) and put the files in Programs\StartProgWOSense (overwrite files).

1. On Programs Menu, tap StartProg WOSense, select message then tap ok

2. Select Background-Script then Ok

3. Select Background-Script Auto-Start then Ok

4. The it's time to add the programs you want to start w/o Sense. Select "Add Program to list" then Ok.

5. Select "exe-File" and browse to the folder on the apps' .exe file. Select the exe then Ok

6. Select Exit

To add other apps, just open SPWOS and just go straight to step 4 :P

If you like my work...

:P ;) ;) BUY ME A BEER FOR MY BIRTHDAY, DONATE IF YOU CAN ;) :D :( :lol: :lol:

SPWOS_Pro.zip

Edited by daskalos

Guest daskalos
Wow this is a great surprise... I thought you left the forum

Will download and test this now...

Ok can you test it and report, first and foremost, if it's booting :P

Guest RockdRepublic
Ok can you test it and report, first and foremost, if it's booting :P

ok I,m flashing it now :D

Anyway read your password...Adavance Happy BIrthday! :D

Edited by RockdRepublic

Guest RockdRepublic
Thank you for the greet :P

So is it booting?

I'm happy to report that your new ROM is booting :D

It's fast and smooth, scrolling is smooth and apps launches much faster I think

It's a full rom but it feels like light roms cause it's fast (or even faster) and responsive

how did you manage to make it fast? People who hate full ROMs will surely love this :D

Guest daskalos
I'm happy to report that your new ROM is booting :D

It's fast and smooth, scrolling is smooth and apps launches much faster I think

It's a full rom but it feels like light roms cause it's fast (or even faster) and responsive

how did you manage to make it fast? People who hate full ROMs will surely love this :P

Ok that's good to know, can you report more? Cause I can't test this ROM yet and I really don't know what it looks like or how it will work :D

Can you tell about

1. What it looks like coming from it's first boot.

2. Amount of RAM/ROM

3. If the 3rd Party Apps I cooked in worked

4. Bugs encountered

Guest RockdRepublic
Ok that's good to know, can you report more? Cause I can't test this ROM yet and I really don't know what it looks like or how it will work :D

Can you tell about

1. What it looks like coming from it's first boot.

2. Amount of RAM/ROM

3. If the 3rd Party Apps I cooked in worked

4. Bugs encountered

On first boot, the today screen is Windows default, buttons on the bottom are square,and wallpaper is like carbon fiber like, I guess it's also the one you used on your sense rom. Some Program icons are in square and some are not, like the samsung programs...

Are you sure it's 6.5.3? Cause it's like 6.5.5 because of the spacing and finger friendly menus

Ram is about 75mb on first boot and phone memory about 130mb. 75mb ram is great with the samsung dialer and windows defat today item is enabled. Disabling them gives about 87mb free

I haven't test all the third party apps yet,and I don't know what other apps do, but I can say the YouTube app is working

I haven't tested it further to report bugs yet, though at the first boot, there was a dll that automatically launches,the automatic network configuration and the lock screen the starts all together making the first boot a rumble :P but after setting them and confirming them individually, everything is smooth sailing

All in all, I think this rom is great and as I said will satisfy those who are reluctant to use full rooms...

If you got anymore questions I'm happy to report back

Guest RockdRepublic
I can say that it's fast, smooth.

I've successfully config exchange email.

Free ram is 47 M.

your free ram is only 47m mine is still at 70mb

maybe you have many apps running in the background, close it if your not using them

Daskalos included a nice task manager you can use in closing running apps in the background,just find Mmtask manager

Guest daskalos
I mean home screen picture.

It display on only a half of screen. The rest is black.

Are you using Samsung Widget as you today screen?

If not what wallpaper are you using?

Edited by daskalos

Guest daskalos
Yes, I'm using Samsung Widget as today screen.

I'm right :P

This "issue" with Samsung Widgets and WM 6.5.X have been answered many time already :D

This rom is using Samsung Widgets from i8000, because it has position fix for WM Builds 6.5.X, the downside is, it is not fully compatible with landscape mode.

Our B7610 Samsung Widgets version have full landscape support, but the downside is, it doesn't fit the 6.5.X screen properly...

So as a chef, choosing between a Samsung Widgets version that fits the screen but is not compatible with landscape (i8000) and a Samsung Widgets version that doesn't fit the screen either on portrait or landscape (B7610)....the choice is obvious :D

Edited by daskalos

Guest lam.nguyentung
I'm right :P

This "issue" with Samsung Widgets and WM 6.5.X have been answered many time already :D

This rom is using Samsung Widgets from i8000, because it has position fix for WM Builds 6.5.X, the downside is, it is not fully compatible with landscape mode.

Our B7610 Samsung Widgets version have full landscape support, but the downside is, it doesn't fit the 6.5.X screen properly...

So as a chef, choosing between a Samsung Widgets version that fits the screen but is not compatible with landscape (i8000) and a Samsung Widgets version that doesn't fit the screen either on portrait or landscape (B7610)....the choice is obvious :D

Thanks Daskalos.

Understood now. It is ok, I can live with it.

Guest RockdRepublic

Just want to report that almost all third apps work but groove mobile and downloaded isn't ...

Facebook Im works great and ozim connets with my messenger well

Guest lam.nguyentung

is there anyway to get slide to answer/reject?

without it, I some time accidently touch on answer/reject.

posted by my B7610, using this Rom.

Guest daskalos

There's no app yet for that :)

anyway hows the rom?

using third party programmes you can get it. Like Resco contacts manager for one.