Daskalos B7610 23144 ROM

Guest daskalos

Hello :)

Semi quick launch:

Tap taskbar, tap signal icon,then tap Wireless Manager

Long one:

Start Button, Settings, Connections, Wireless Manager

daskalos ! i have problem with wirless magager : wifi isnt working ! i cant start it ... BT and phone is OK , but wifi is permanently offline ..... in samsung seting is the same ... pls repair this :) this rom is realy perfect .. this is only 1 problem

Edited by fore

Guest daskalos
daskalos ! i have problem with wirless magager : wifi isnt working ! i cant start it ... BT and phone is OK , but wifi is permanently offline ..... in samsung seting is the same ... pls repair this :) this rom is realy perfect .. this is only 1 problem

Well wifi is working, don't really know why your isn't... maybe you need to turn off device and turn on it again, or something have gone wrong in flashing or in booting... just do a hard reset or a reflash

Edited by daskalos

Guest mudy20012001

Hi Daskalos,

I have used this ROM(full ROM) for a week now.. here is my observation..

1. The ring delay is not totally gone..I observed I got a missed call with "unknown" caller and there was no number also to call him back..this happens because the device couldn wake up till the caller hanged up(gave a very short miss call)..

2. The lock button sometimes doesnt wake up my device even if I press it 5-8 times..

3. S2U2 didnt work sometime so couldnt unlock my device, had to softreset..

4. Didn't experience very fast response out of this ROM, it was comparable to what I have been using till this time (build 23135)

I used build 23135 before this and did not face any of the above issue..

In my opinion 23135 is more stable over 23144, the only advantage which I felt of 23144 is more RAM...

Daskalos, can you provide some cabs to have the same amount of RAM on 23135 build and the performance tweaks as well..

Did anybody else also experience the same?

Guest daskalos
Hi Daskalos,

I have used this ROM(full ROM) for a week now.. here is my observation..

1. The ring delay is not totally gone..I observed I got a missed call with "unknown" caller and there was no number also to call him back..this happens because the device couldn wake up till the caller hanged up(gave a very short miss call)..

2. The lock button sometimes doesnt wake up my device even if I press it 5-8 times..

3. S2U2 didnt work sometime so couldnt unlock my device, had to softreset..

4. Didn't experience very fast response out of this ROM, it was comparable to what I have been using till this time (build 23135)

I used build 23135 before this and did not face any of the above issue..

In my opinion 23135 is more stable over 23144, the only advantage which I felt of 23144 is more RAM...

Daskalos, can you provide some cabs to have the same amount of RAM on 23135 build and the performance tweaks as well..

Did anybody else also experience the same?

My theory is, the issues are partly because of pagepool value of this ROM

If you're running S2U2 you need at least 9mb up pagepool

s2u2 + 8mb pagepool down, causes wake up/unlock delays

This ROM has only 8Mb pagepool

My 23135 is 9Mb

Build 23145 is also 9Mb

Hopefully I can release an update with a higher pagepool value

Edited by daskalos

Guest mudy20012001
My theory is, the issues are partly because of pagepool value of this ROM

If you're running S2U2 you need at least 9mb up pagepool

s2u2 + 8mb pagepool down, causes wake up/unlock delays

This ROM has only 8Mb pagepool

My 23135 is 9Mb

Build 23145 is also 9Mb

Hopefully I can release an update with a higher pagepool value

Is the 23145 has the same perf and RAM tweaks as of 23144 plus 9MB pagepool?

can we not apply all this RAM and Perf tweak to 23135 (by some tweaks or cabs)..

Guest daskalos
Is the 23145 has the same perf and RAM tweaks as of 23144 plus 9MB pagepool?

can we not apply all this RAM and Perf tweak to 23135 (by some tweaks or cabs)..

Nope, 23144 has more RAM and perf "tweaks" than 23135... the "tweaks" must be cooked in :)

Guest mudy20012001
Nope, 23144 has more RAM and perf "tweaks" than 23135... the "tweaks" must be cooked in :)

how is 23145 vs 23144 in terms of RAM and Perf ...

daskalos i have problem with sms-mms samsung app i install it but in start isnt it , the same problem is with samsung keypad ...

Edited by fore

Guest momo cute

Dear, Daskalos.

Is great to use the Megalite rom version for my samsung B7610.

But i have one problem, is about the "Contacts" shortcut, it cannot be access and pop-up an error message:" Shortcut Targer - Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename."

hope able to solve it :)

when i write a new sms and put on a contact, it doesnt show my contacts in the search function of phonebook.. the problem is i cant make a new sms if i dont memorize the number of the person.. but the reply works fine.. i installed the sms-mms cab.. i'm using the sense one...

I'm using the lite version(all the cab in the rar pack installed) and I got the same problem here. I've tried all the themes as well as my own pic, but I just cant see the things when I need to see. is there another theme that has been proved working ? or can I get rid of the black background when texting ?

pls help.

Edited by johhn

Could someone offer the password of the 2nd version of 2019 rom?

so appreciate

it's written in the info.txt in the 1st post

password: MyBdayIsInNovSendMeAGiftbyDonatingIfYouCan

(My Birthday Is In November,Send Me A Gift by Donating If You Can:-)

Enjoy the ROM

Hi Daskalos, thank you for the nice rom, i installed it last week. I have 1 problem so far:

The backlight turn off control is not working and the device is powering off very quickly about 30 seconds. Is there any other way i can adjust this setting?

Thanks in advance.

@Daskalos

This rom is really great. Out of my busy schedule I tried this one and 23145. But I can give this one thumbs up for my own choice. The megalited one runs with around 100mb RAM free at startup and stablises around 88mb after half an hour of use and running of various programs, of course this happens after I disable chome and allow titanium plugin basic.

Best part of this rom is even with the use of samsung dialer (modded skin), cprog.exe uses only 2.42 mb ram and this is what your experimental roms were good at too. This I desired to be ported on to the megalited ones and now this thing is like a dream come true.

Thanks for keeping the pulse of b7610s alive!

Guest daskalos
@Daskalos

This rom is really great. Out of my busy schedule I tried this one and 23145. But I can give this one thumbs up for my own choice. The megalited one runs with around 100mb RAM free at startup and stablises around 88mb after half an hour of use and running of various programs, of course this happens after I disable chome and allow titanium plugin basic.

Best part of this rom is even with the use of samsung dialer (modded skin), cprog.exe uses only 2.42 mb ram and this is what your experimental roms were good at too. This I desired to be ported on to the megalited ones and now this thing is like a dream come true.

Thanks for keeping the pulse of b7610s alive!

Your welcome :rolleyes:

Guest HeadAche01

Im kinda experiencing some problems, I use win7 for flash, it worked with your previous sense. I download the sense rar, extract it, flash using octans. It boots 1 time, then it starts booting a second time.

This second time is the problem, I get the Samsung screen, get the WinMo music, get a bleep, and i see the secreen with Windows Phone, but here it wont move on, I laid down my phone for an hour now, and nothing.

Oh and btw I've flashed a second time, and I still get the same.

any ideas?

I have a problem with my b7610, every time that the screen light turn off after few minutes my cell phone shut off.The same happens when i press hold key to turn off the display to save battery.

Thanks for all the info in this great forum :rolleyes:

Edited by Gmix

Guest Alex Crow

GA Lockscreen disapear after entering lockscreen settings. How get it back? Can't find registry key :rolleyes:

Helps: HCLM/Software/Samsung/LockScreen/ Lock=2

Edited by Alex Crow

Guest Kossusukka

I upgraded old 2160 w/ Sense to this newer 23144 w/ Sense, and this version works like a charm! :rolleyes: I got very much bugs with the older version and it was very slow and laggy, but this works very smoothly and fast, even without overclocks. Also i havent found any bug so far! SPWOS are very good addition to this, i set it to close Sense when opening TomTom, Opera, Youtube etc heavy apps, and they works very fast without any lags on this rom! I like the new lockscreen, it looks simplifed but very chool, only thing that worries me is, will it accidentially open in my pocket, becouse you have just to press it for a few seconds. Look of this new rom looks much more finished than the older rom's.

Only annoying thing is that the IE tries always connect to internet by using WAP-connection, wich pays me extra. Opera and all other network-using software can use my 3G-GPRS connection wich i always use by default, but IE wont connect by that, it always tries to use WAP-connection, and if i disable it by Data Controller, IE just whines about connection error. I dont use IE at all, but Email-app and RSShub wont show any images, becouse they're somehow using same connection method as IE. So they also tries to connect by WAP.

Last short question, is there an easy way to use mainly HTC's contact list? I can open it by tapping "Missed calls" button in sense's home screen and selecting the first tab, but from Phone button and Start menu's contacts-buttons it opens WinMo's orginal contact list. HTC's contact list is more stylish than WinMo's orginal.

Overall, this ROM seems to be perfect! I even might consider a small donation. :huh:

Edited by Kossusukka

Guest Alex Crow
Only annoying thing is that the IE tries always connect to internet by using WAP-connection, wich pays me extra.

Opera and all other network-using software can use my 3G-GPRS connection wich i always use by default, but IE wont connect by that, it always tries to use WAP-connection, and if i disable it by Data Controller, IE just whines about connection error. I dont use IE at all, but Email-app and RSShub wont show any images, becouse they're somehow using same connection method as IE. So they also tries to connect by WAP.

In Samsung Settings Connections - Browser Conections select not WAP.