How to go back to widgets

Guest MODDGG

How do you get back to the screen with widgets in Breeze UI once you have "unpeeled" it?

I can only do it pressing the Start/Stop button twice (i.e. turning off and on the screen)...

Guest Raskell
How do you get back to the screen with widgets in Breeze UI once you have "unpeeled" it?

I can only do it pressing the Start/Stop button twice (i.e. turning off and on the screen)...

That's it. The only other thing to access the lock screen is to hold the home key (long press) which takes you to the widgets organizer on the lock screens. You can also shorted your screen time-out so that the phone goes to sleep faster, but that's not really what your question implies you are looking for.

That's it. The only other thing to access the lock screen is to hold the home key (long press) which takes you to the widgets organizer on the lock screens. You can also shorted your screen time-out so that the phone goes to sleep faster, but that's not really what your question implies you are looking for.

Thanks, I really had the impression that there is no single key/touch way... (or some other user will prove us both wrong, :-))