Flight mode??

Guest PaulF

I put my phone into Flight Mode overnight (to ensure I don't get disturbed by any calls / emails etc) - anyone noticed that we've lost the options to specifiy a timeslot for when we want to receive push emails (Win 6.1 allowed you to set this up for certain times only). When flight mode is engaged I see the 'aeroplane' icon in the top left.

When I look at the phone in the morning, there is a new icon in the top left - it's an icon that looks like a pice of paper (document) with a padlock over it. Looking in settings it says Flight Mode is turned off, but it appears the phone is still turned off (can't make calls).

I have to put Flight Mode back on, and then off again before the phone is working again.

Not sure if this is a bug, or just some new MS feature??

(Has anyone seen any documentation on what all the various top row icons may be / mean??)

Bit late in reply but I have been given this image of phone icons, so it may help?

Thanks - really useful.

Why isn't this in the manual / on the website?

Looks like it was a 'locked sim' I was getting (but haven't had it for a few days).

Also - I've had the 'calls are being forwarded' icon show a few times recently after making a call. I guessed what this icon meant, but on testing my phone it was still receiving calls OK (even with the icon showing) - seems only a reboot would clear the icon...

Guest awarner

Interestingly I found swapping from my Omnia to the HD& diactivated my voicemail for some strange reason, I had to find out how to activate it again the other day.