|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest soroush0313
I'm looking for your ULite Rom. cause Cookie too slow and lot of bug

We'll upload upload other ROMs as soon as possible And could you please tell us the bugs!? :lol:

Edited by soroush0313

Guest williamwong

Dear MS Team,

I'm using your cookie Win Droid ROM. There is a conflict between Opera 10 and Samsung Clock, which is it couldn't open Samsung Clock after using Opera 10. I think just only this one bug. If you can enable CHT Lockscreen & improve the speed of system then these series ROMs are very very perfect ! …................................ :lol:

Guest soroush0313
Dear MS Team,

I'm using your cookie Win Droid ROM. There is a conflict between Opera 10 and Samsung Clock, which is it couldn't open Samsung Clock after using Opera 10. I think just only this one bug. If you can enable CHT Lockscreen & improve the speed of system then these series ROMs are very very perfect ! …................................ :lol:

We are working on it right now, but as you know these you said are i8000 problems (Lack of memory, Graphic drivers and ...). So it's so hard to solve these :) But we do our best man :)

Guest soroush0313
Any chance these roms work on Omnia i900?? Thank you!

Why don't you use Master ock ROMs, We have i900 too but we cant provide these ROMs for i900 because it has no 3d acceleration and we cant use Sense on it, We just have manila 2d and there are a lot of good ROMs with manila 2d, Excuse me mate :lol: Best Regards.

Why don't you use Master ock ROMs, We have i900 too but we cant provide these ROMs for i900 because it has no 3d acceleration and we cant use Sense on it, We just have manila 2d and there are a lot of good ROMs with manila 2d, Excuse me mate :lol: Best Regards.

Right now im using OCK's rom and its great,but the once you created are simply in a different league.Not to say OCK's roms are bad,there great...but yours are the best.A shame really.

Any way,thank for the reply,cheers mate

Guest soroush0313
Right now im using OCK's rom and its great,but the once you created are simply in a different league.Not to say OCK's roms are bad,there great...but yours are the best.A shame really.

Any way,thank for the reply,cheers mate

Don't be angry, that's not a big deal. Hope you have nice time with your phone! :lol:

Slow and full of bugs????

would you please mention the bugs?

Hi, first is the exception when using CHT editor, in that case cant exit CHT and hang up Manila, no function active. and I must restart the phone.

- Main bug with me is hang up at main screen, i cant do anything but incoming phone. Hix.

- Other bug is sometime i got new sms but dont see it.

Is the phone get problem if I flash it a lot of time? about 100 time???

Guest MS Team
Hi, first is the exception when using CHT editor, in that case cant exit CHT and hang up Manila, no function active. and I must restart the phone.

- Main bug with me is hang up at main screen, i cant do anything but incoming phone. Hix.

- Other bug is sometime i got new sms but dont see it.

Is the phone get problem if I flash it a lot of time? about 100 time???

Thanks for your feedback, We (Soroush0313 & Mk256) are still searching for other bugs and working on them to solve them.

I haven't seen anything before about flashing phone about 100 times but I Myself flash my phone more than 500 Times :lol: And i think there is no prorblem.

Edited by MS Team

Guest soroush0313
Great job MS team !

You cook my dream rom WIndroid !

Keep continue untill we find solution to get a Nand release for Android :lol:

Thanks lot of !

Enjoy and feed us back! :)

Guest williamwong

I love your ROMs because it will not appear some white squares on Home tab and other tabs. Waiting your new cookie ROMs release as soon as possible!

Waiting...........waiting...........waiting...........

Guest soroush0313
I love your ROMs because it will not appear some white squares on Home tab and other tabs. Waiting your new cookie ROMs release as soon as possible!

Waiting...........waiting...........waiting...........

It'll release soon :lol:

Guest Mustard007
If you have found any bug in the roms, tell us to solve it in the next releases.

Also suggestions are welcome.

For me:

- Keep HTC Messaging has the default messaging.

- Add quickmenu to free some memory. Maybe an utility to revert back to mainmenu and vice-versa.

- Maybe changing the compression to make Sense loading faster ?

Thanks for your good work !

Guest problematika

How? :lol: I install the same cab, but nothing happened. To devs: Please, make side button (SHORT) to rotate screen....its much faster. Couse every time when I did a softreset i must manage a buttons again...dont know why? :)

Guest Faisal Rz

I liked the cookies windroid rom you, really beautiful to see and I will not lose with my friends, who have android on his mobile.

I have some questions .... with eboot, pda and csc whether I should run it.

Thanks you and congratulations :lol:

Cookie:

win.png

Windroid:

-This is MrBeOTP2's theme.

-This is a mixture of v4 and v6 of his work.

-Offers too many widgets and like weather , standalone digital clock and etc.

-Android styled taskbar

-Firestorm icons

-Original thread

sencity5.jpg

.Sencity

-_LeCiel_ 's beautiful work(Donate his work if you can).

-Dark ninja Taskbar

-Roosticity icons

-Original thread

cookie5.png

Cookie (MS Team):

-This is stock cookie with some changes.

-Firestorm icons

-Tsowen taskbar

-Original thread

diy.png

Dinik Glass:

-The most popular cookie theme.

-everything skinned by Dinik's theme.

-Original thread

Untitled-1.png

Hi all,

i would like to know that if i flash any of the above mentioned ROM and got error or wants to flash back to my official(singapore) ROM what should i do?

Thanks

Hi,

do you think you are going to release the new light-Roms in the next days? My O2 just came back from the service and I´m wondering whether to install your old light-roms or to wait for the release of your new Roms.

Actually I´m playing around with your Senscity Rom which looks quite nice. But I will stay with SPB MS, I´m so used to it...

Regards