|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Hello MS Team!

Your JI1 Lite Rom is great. The new icons are superior and speed and free ram are amazing. Did you think to cook just like JI1 but SEMI lite rom? I mean that there isn't Touch calendar, Office 2010, Opera, Facebook, Youtube, Google maps, Ameba, Samsung Dialer, lockscreen etc. If you do that kind of rom it is going to be Number 1!!!! Congratulations about this one, of course!

Edited by ra6o74

Hello MS Team!

Your JI1 Lite Rom is great. The new icons are superior and speed and free ram are amazing. Did you think to cook just like JI1 but SEMI lite rom? I mean that there isn't Touch calendar, Office 2010, Opera, Facebook, Youtube, Google maps, Ameba, Samsung Dialer, lockscreen etc. If you do that kind of rom it is going to be Number 1!!!! Congratulations about this one, of course!

Ok If more people want semi lite rom we will cook.

Guest Richard2204

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all your hard work I am really looking forward to trying some of these ROMS. I have flashed many ROMS before but I have never flashed the Eboot part.

My standard ROM is:

PDA: I8000LUGIJ6

CSC: I8000LBMCIJ6

PHONE: I8000LUGIJ6

My phone is on Bell Mobility in Canada

My question is do I have to flash the EBOOT? I have downloaded a JH2_HW40 Eboot but I am a bit nervous about flashing this. Is this safe to do so?

Many thanks in advance for your help

Richard

Guest capercb
Hey Guys,

Thanks for all your hard work I am really looking forward to trying some of these ROMS. I have flashed many ROMS before but I have never flashed the Eboot part.

My standard ROM is:

PDA: I8000LUGIJ6

CSC: I8000LBMCIJ6

PHONE: I8000LUGIJ6

My phone is on Bell Mobility in Canada

My question is do I have to flash the EBOOT? I have downloaded a JH2_HW40 Eboot but I am a bit nervous about flashing this. Is this safe to do so?

Many thanks in advance for your help

Richard

Hi Richard2204 I have the same Built as your's . I started flashing about a week ago and have never flash my eboot , just flash my pda ..and MSTeam has the best rom's for our built . ( that's what i have found ) after flashing my phone a number off times I find 23103.Jh2 is a very fast rom , my gps loads instantly , going to flash my phone now with 28244.jil and see what that has to offer...i don't mean to steal your thread but i have a question to ----on the 23103.Jh2 rom i cannot get google search to work ---missing shortcut..any help thank ...happy flashing

Guest mnmenina
JH2 is our previous release with an older build(and it's 6.5.3)

JI1 and JH1 are our newest release .those are new in every thing .(JI1 is 6.5.3 and JH1 is 6.5)

Good luck B)

but which is better?

Guest kimitza

both are quite the same...in theory...JI1 is supposed to be better,,,but...newr is ot better all the time B)...major improves has to be done by Microsoft and Samsung...by fixing the memory leak...proper opengl drivers...etc

the only way to find out is to try them both :)...JH2 and JG2 really drained my battery...until MS Team made their rom...

All i can say this team is really giving best to create roms...

Guest speedfrog

its not removed, its only disabled, you can get it back with:

1) HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\MsgTypes\IPM\Note\DLL

change the value from htmlnote.dll to emform.dll

2) HKCU\Sofware\Microsoft\Inbox\MsgTypes\IPM\SMStext\DLL

change the value from htmlnote.dll to mms.dll

Guest Richard2204

Hi All,

I have been trying a couple of these ROMS and they are fantastic, very stable & fast. Does anyone know how I can disable the SMS chat? when I reply to a txt I do not want to use the chat style application.

Many thanks to the guys who cook these excellent ROMs

Richard

Guest hadi789
Hi All,

I have been trying a couple of these ROMS and they are fantastic, very stable & fast. Does anyone know how I can disable the SMS chat? when I reply to a txt I do not want to use the chat style application.

Many thanks to the guys who cook these excellent ROMs

Richard

in thread #101

Edited by hadi789

Guest Richard2204
in thread #101

Thank you very much for the reply but when I looked at post #101 I didn't see the answer. All that was in the post was

"here happened a stranhe thing: in the start menu i have only the home link

but in the start menu folder there are all the links

very strange"

Am I missing something ?

Thank you very much for the reply but when I looked at post #101 I didn't see the answer. All that was in the post was

"here happened a stranhe thing: in the start menu i have only the home link

but in the start menu folder there are all the links

very strange"

Am I missing something ?

I think you want to disable the threaded messaging,ok do this:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\OEM]

"SMSInboxThreadingDisabled"=dword:1

and for start menu problem:

in the Windows / Start Menu create folder settings and do a soft reset

Guest Richard2204

I think you want to disable the threaded messaging,ok do this:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\OEM]

"SMSInboxThreadingDisabled"=dword:1

Thank you very much, it worked a treat B)