|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Hey guys,

I have been trying all the roms you have very kindly cooked and for me the best on is the JH2 Ultralite. My omnia is on Bell Mobility in Canada and came with WM6.5 on it. I have never flashed the eboot in all the many times I have flashed my phone between 6.5 & 6.5.3.

Should I upgrade my eboot to the newer JH1 or JI1? What benefits would this give me

Many thanks for keeping me very busy over the last few days :P :D

If your current eboot is JH2 , You don't need to flash the eboot part.

Guest athulag

Hello

thanks for the JI1 Sense rom.

One Question:

After flashing I do not have the square bottom menubar that I see in your screenshots. What I get is the standard oval windows 6.5.3 buttons (similar to the screenshots of JI1 ULite rom)

Am I doing something wrong ? How do I get/install the squre windows menubar ?

Before flashing I had standard JH2 Rom + CSC + eboot. I am suspecting that my CSC is causing this issue

thanks

Guest Richard2204
If your current eboot is JH2 , You don't need to flash the eboot part.

Thanks for the reply, my version are as follows:

PDA: I8000NXXJH2

CSC: I8000LBMCIJ6

Phone: I8000LUGIJ6

Actually where do I find the eboot version?

What can I run into if I do not flash the eboot

Regards

Richard

Guest taklukjagat
After flashing I do not have the square bottom menubar that I see in your screenshots. What I get is the standard oval windows 6.5.3 buttons (similar to the screenshots of JI1 ULite rom)

thanks

menubar buttons go with the theme. Select the Livven theme and u will get the black bottom menubar + square buttons.

Thanks for the reply, my version are as follows:

PDA: I8000NXXJH2

CSC: I8000LBMCIJ6

Phone: I8000LUGIJ6

Actually where do I find the eboot version?

What can I run into if I do not flash the eboot

Regards

Richard

just flash the pda.eboot is not essential.

Guest ignatious

Hi, can i get some help pls?

How do i point the Internet tab to the Opera i installed and

..... can i change the music tab to Touch player?

are these reg settings? Ig

Hi, can i get some help pls?

How do i point the Internet tab to the Opera i installed and

..... can i change the music tab to Touch player?

are these reg settings? Ig

1.You have to set your installed opera as default browser

2.It's impossible

am I the only or the WM lock screen can't be disable?

I installed S2U2 and have to slide once and press 2 WM button to unlock...

also, I agree this is lightning fast compare to Samsung default but SMS is seriouls lagging as well as the favorite--2nd icon after home.

I hope I can disable the HTC style sms and use the WM sms chat style.

I use JI1 6.5.3 Sense and didn't flash eboot or CSC.

I really love this ROM if not because of the above mentioned.

please advise.

am I the only or the WM lock screen can't be disable?

I installed S2U2 and have to slide once and press 2 WM button to unlock...

also, I agree this is lightning fast compare to Samsung default but SMS is seriouls lagging as well as the favorite--2nd icon after home.

I hope I can disable the HTC style sms and use the WM sms chat style.

I use JI1 6.5.3 Sense and didn't flash eboot or CSC.

I really love this ROM if not because of the above mentioned.

please advise.

for the lockscreen problem go to Samsung settings< Display and light < Lock screen and disable "Lock when device is woken up"

People tab is laggy even in htc devices , that is sense problem not ours.

for htc messaging we will try to update it to a newer version

And this is for every body not just you:This Friday we will do a major update for more eye candy and performance

Thanks

for the lockscreen problem go to Samsung settings< Display and light < Lock screen and disable "Lock when device is woken up"

People tab is laggy even in htc devices , that is sense problem not ours.

for htc messaging we will try to update it to a newer version

And this is for every body not just you:This Friday we will do a major update for more eye candy and performance

Thanks

Thanks for the fast reply. :P

OK, now I understand about the people tab.

but the lock screen still can't be solved. if I just leave it til it auto lock, your suggestion will work but I usually use the lock button at the side to lock--and WM 6.5.3 will lock the phone...

Thanks for the fast reply. :P

OK, now I understand about the people tab.

but the lock screen still can't be solved. if I just leave it til it auto lock, your suggestion will work but I usually use the lock button at the side to lock--and WM 6.5.3 will lock the phone...

Did you do a soft reset after disabling it? It works me without any problem.

Did you do a soft reset after disabling it? It works me without any problem.

might be the old eboot/phone or some other thing I miss, I will flash it again will the latest firmware version I can find and let you know later.

Thanks again, you guys are really helpful. :P

Guest mnmenina

MS Team question

when trying to send a mms using messaging, i can only send an mms if i choose new photo or new video. and if its an old video or photo i need to use a photo viewer ex resco. is this normal? :P

MS Team question

when trying to send a mms using messaging, i can only send an mms if i choose new photo or new video. and if its an old video or photo i need to use a photo viewer ex resco. is this normal? :P

I think yes , it's normal

is this lite rom support for video call??? i just flash this JI1 6.5.3 Lite to my i8000, works like a charm but didnt support for video call.

You have to install samsung dialer to have video call feature.

dear MS team

ı tried your JH1 lite rom s but after flash fewminutes a ago main screen locked by touchiıng every where but nothing only voice like a bep bep . after restart i checked ram aprox. 30 mb ?? why ? this is how lites rom ı dont under stand ?

and ı come back to rapid sense roms again . ı think you must be works very hard for sense roms

but thanx again .... :P :D :D

dear MS team

ı tried your JH1 lite rom s but after flash fewminutes a ago main screen locked by touchiıng every where but nothing only voice like a bep bep . after restart i checked ram aprox. 30 mb ?? why ? this is how lites rom ı dont under stand ?

and ı come back to rapid sense roms again . ı think you must be works very hard for sense roms

but thanx again .... :P :D :D

No one has such a problem except you , we have worked a lot on them, you won't find any rom that has free amount ram like our roms.If you have problem it doesn't mean that our roms have problem .

I don't want to argue with you but you are saying things that aren't true .don't deceive people.

where do i get the samsung dialer? Is that in removed programs link did u post in post #1?

yes

sorry but dont be angree .. why i can't say the true i am not a layer .only i want to says have problems your roms again says thanx your works.

best regards

If there was something wrong with the roms i would accept it but I have tested them myself many times and there was no problem.